正好相反
I think the exact opposite.
你好 小姐
Bonjour, mademoiselle.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
小姐
Mademoiselle, if you please,
我想看一下杰克·雷诺先生的房♥间
I wish to see the room of Monsieur Jack Renauld.
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir
但雷诺先生不在这里
but Monsieur Renauld is not here.
莱奥妮小姐
Mademoiselle Leonie,
我是来阻止
I am perhaps all that stands
你的主人上断头台的
between your master and the guillotine.
他的命运就掌握在你手中
His life, it is in your hands.
那儿 看到他了吗?
There. See him there?
各就各位,预备
A vos marques,prêt...
祝你好运
Bonne chance.
先是外套 然后是鞋
First his coat, now his shoes.
你还想找什么?
What do you expect him to find?
你还记得坟墓里的
You remember the two footprints
两个脚印吗 黑斯廷斯?
that were inside the grave, Hastings?
是的
Yes.
这是?
Voila?.
-这么说 杰克确实在那儿 -是的 朋友
-So Jack was there? -oui mon ami.
我确定这和贝克斯警监
And I have no doubt that these would match
的模型完全相符
the cast in the office of Monsieur Bex.
我以为你是想救他 而不是将他定罪
I thought you were trying to save him, not incriminate him.
我在努力搞清案情 黑斯廷斯
I'm trying to comprehend him, Hastings.
反正我不明白
Well, I don't understand.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings?
你认识这姑娘吗 黑斯廷斯?
You know this girl, Hastings?
不 我从没见过她
No, no. I've never seen her before.
这儿有签名
There is only the signature.
贝拉·杜维恩
Bella Duveen.
贝拉?
Bella?
请原谅
Pardon. Pardon.
请原谅 夫人
Pardon, madame.
波罗
Poirot
雷诺夫人
Madame Renauld.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
选手在哪?
Where are the cyclists?
快来了吧
They should be here any moment.
没见到吉罗
No sign of Giraud.
你们怎么来了?
Why are you here?
来和你儿子谈谈
To speak with your son.
第三名 还破纪录了
Third place and a record time.
祝贺你 先生
Congratulations, monsieur.
雷诺先生 有几个问题
Monsieur Renauld, there are certain questions
我必须问你 是和你继父有关的
I must ask you concerning your late stepfather.
什么? 在这儿? 现在?
What? Here? Now?
是的 此时此地
Yes here and now.
凶案当晚你为什么回来多♥维♥尔?
Why did you return to Deauville on the night of his death?
我已经说过了
I told you.
说真话 先生
The truth, monsieur!
我要见个人
I wanted to see someone.
玛莎·多布勒尔
Marthe Daubreuil.
-是的 -你见到她了吗?
-Yes. -And did you see her?
-没有 -为什么没见到?
-No. -Why not?
让开!
Out of the way!
让路!
Move!
杰克·雷诺 我要逮捕你
Jack Renauld, I'm arresting you
因为涉嫌谋杀你的继父
for the murder of your stepfather.
什么?
What?
还谋杀了你身份不明的同伙
And also for the murder of your unnamed accomplice.
铐住他!
Take him.
吉罗 你全弄错了
Giraud, you've got it all wrong.
吉罗永远不会错
Giraud is never wrong.
告诉我 雷诺先生
Tell me, Monsieur Renauld,
你否认吗?
do you deny it?
告诉他 杰克
Tell him, Jack.
不 吉罗先生 我无话可说
No, Monsieur Giraud, I have nothing to say.
看到了吧?
You see?
你也是来抓他的吧 波罗?
You'd come here to arrest him yourself, hadn't you, Poirot?
我赢了
Well, I beat you...
你的小胡子没了
by a whisker
你好 斯托纳先生
Bonjour, Monsieur Stonor.
我们想和雷诺夫人聊聊
If you please, we wish to speak to Madame Renauld.
-请进 -谢谢
-Come in. -Merci.
雷诺夫人
Madame Renauld,
我来是为了帮你的儿子杰克·雷诺
I am here in the interest of your son, Jack Renauld.
你能帮他吗?
Is there anything you can do for him?
是的
Mais oui.
但为了帮助他 首先要知道
But in order to help him, the events o the night
他继父死的当晚到底发生了什么事
that his steptather died must come to light.
当然
Of course.
所有的事
All of them.
好吧
Very well.
夫人 你丈夫的真名
The real name of your husband, madame
不是保罗·雷诺
was not Paul Renauld,
而是乔治·康诺
but George Connor,
对吧?
was it not?
是的
Yes.
你是说十年前杀了
You mean the man wanted ten years ago
阿诺德·贝罗迪的人?
for the murder of Arnold Beroldy?
天呐!
My God.
你是在他从英国逃到
And you met him after he has escaped
南美洲之后才遇到他的
from England to South America?
是的
Yes.
但是你必须相信 波罗先生
But you must believe me, Monsieur Poirot,
他不是个坏人
he wasn't a bad man.
那个女人利用了他
That woman used him.
杰妮·贝罗迪
Jean Beroldy.
她现在叫多布勒尔夫人
Madame Daubreuil, as she calls herself now.
十年前她告诉保罗 她爱他
Ten years ago, she told Paul that she was in love with him.
但那全是谎话
But it was all a lie.
她想得到她丈夫的钱
She wanted her husband's money,
所以利用保罗来得到它
and she used Paul to get it.
她劝他杀了自己的丈夫?
And she persuaded him to murder her husband?
是的
Yes.
然后她嘲笑他
Then she laughed at him,
说他们再无瓜葛
told him she wanted nothing more to do with him.
后来当警♥察♥发现真♥相♥时
And then when the police discovered the truth,
她背叛了他
she betrayed him.
这个乔治·康诺
This George Connor,
他靠宝石生意发家
he made his fortune in the business oc precious stones
在圣地亚哥
whilst in Santiago.
他是在那里认识你和你的儿子的?
And it was there that he met you and your son?
是的 杰克为他工作
Yes, Jack worked for him.
我们就这么相遇
That's how we met.
你们结婚了 之后一起在这里生活?
And you married and came to live together here?
你怎么知道这些的 波罗先生?
How do you know all this, Monsieur Poirot?
夫人 赫尔克里·波罗的眼睛
The eyes of Hercule Poirot, madame,
什么都能看到
they see everything.
逃离英国十年之后
Ten years after his escape from England,
乔治·康诺来到了多♥维♥尔
George Connor comes to Deauville.
他在智利发了财
He has made for himself a fortune in Chile
并用这笔钱
and he now uses this money
在法国建立了名气
to establish himself here in France.
但不知何故 他的老情人 杰妮·贝罗迪
But somehow, his old lover, Jean Beroldy,
跟踪找到了他
has managed to track him down,
而且现更名为伯纳戴特·多布勒尔
and now calling herself Bernadette Daubreuil,
嘲弄他并住在了隔壁
taunts him by taking the very house next door.
她从谋杀前夫
The money that she has inherited
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表