睁大你的眼睛 竖起你的耳朵
Keep your eyes open. Keep your ears open.
好 我需要看些什么? 又要听些什么呢?
Et bien. What am I looking for? What am I listening for?
到时候你就知道了
You'll know when it happens.
特西利安把您的行李送进您的房♥间了 先生
Tressilian is taking your bags to your room, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是个坏人 皮拉尔 这你怎么看?
I've been a very wicked man, Pilar. What do you think of that?
修女们说所有男人都是邪恶的
The nuns say all men are wicked.
修女!
Nuns!
但我并不后悔
But I don't regret it.
我享受做坏事的每一分每一秒
I've enjoyed every moment of it.
我骗人 我偷盗 我说谎
I've cheated and I've stolen and I've lied.
还玩女人!
And the women!
你很震惊吗 皮拉尔?
Are you shocked, Pilar?
我为什么要震惊?
Why should I be shocked?
男人总是渴望得到女人
Men always desire women.
这就是为什么妻子们总是不开心 去教堂祈祷
That is why wives are unhappy and go to church and pray.
你真是个邪恶的小妞
You are the devil's brat.
是你让我和你坐在这儿的 爷爷
Oh, you like me to sit here with you, Grandfather?
是啊 是的
Yes, I do.
我已经很久没有遇见
It's a long time since I was close
像你这么年轻貌美的女人了
to anything as young and beautiful as you are.
这让我这把老骨头兴奋起来了
It warms my old bones.
但是你骗不了我
But you don't fool me.
别以为我不知道你为什么会坐在这儿听我唠叨
Don't think I don't know why you sit here, listening to me droning on.
为了钱
Money.
好吧
All right.
我给你看些东西
I'll show you something.
这是我昨天才从...
I just got these yesterday...
...比勒陀利亚的合伙博物馆拿回来的
...from the company museum in Pretoria.
这些是我从第一批矿石中
These are the first diamonds...
开采出来的第一批钻石...
...I ever took from my first mine.
- 但它们还只是原石 - 还没被切割
- But they are little pebbles, that is all. - They are uncut.
钻石刚被找到时就是这个样子
That's how diamonds are when they're found.
为什么你不切割它们呢?
Well, why do you not have them cut?
因为我喜欢它们这个样子
Because I like them like this.
能让我回想到以前
It all comes back to me.
阳光
The sunshine,
...牛群
...the oxen,
...草原的味道
...and the smell of the veldt,
...以及宁静的夜晚
...and the quiet of the evenings.
真不幸 这些所谓的共和党
It is unfortunate that these so-called Republicans...
逼他做出了那些举动
...have forced him to take the action he has taken.
但我看来 弗朗西斯科·佛朗哥有他的权利
But take it from me, Generalissimo Franco has right on his side.
啊 是啊 在这些事情上
Well, yes, it is always reassuring
能听到专家的意见总是让人感到安心
to hear the opinion of an expert on these matters.
需要我为你续杯吗?
Can I top anybody's glass up?
你皮肤黝黑
You're very tanned.
你也像你父亲一样在南非待过么?
Have you spent time in South Africa too, like your father?
只待过一两年
Only a year or two.
除了澳门 我大部分时间都在阿根廷
I've been in Argentina mostly. Well, apart from my time in Macao.
我哪儿也没去过
I've been absolutely nowhere.
能和你说句话么 莉迪亚? 抱歉
Could I have a word, Lydia? I'm sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我想起赫尔克里·波洛是谁了
I've remembered who this Hercule Poirot is.
他是个侦探
He's a detective.
- 警♥察♥吗? 绝对不是 - 他是私♥人♥侦♥探♥
- The police? Oh, surely not. - He's one of those private detectives.
但你父亲为什么要...
But why should your father want to...
打扰一下 先生们
Excuse me, sir.
怎么了 霍布里?
What is it, Horbury?
李先生准备好见你们了
Mr Lee is ready to see you all now.
进来!
Come in!
你好 是你吗 查尔顿?
Hello. Is that you, Charlton?
哦 是的 很抱歉打扰你 但是事情紧急
Oh, yes. I'm sorry to trouble you at home, but it is rather urgent.
我希望你能为我重新起草一份遗嘱 是的
I want you to make a new will for me. Yes.
请坐 我不会打很久的
Sit down. I won't be long.
是的 立的上一份遗嘱已经有些时候了
Yes. Well, you see it's some time since the other will was made...
...然而现在情况变了
...and things have changed.
不 不 不 我不想毁了你的圣诞节
No, no, no. I don't want to spoil your Christmas.
圣诞节的第二天或第三天来 是的 是的
Come over on Boxing Day or the next day, yes, yes.
我不会这么快就死的!
I shan't be dying just yet!
再见
Goodbye.
你们看起来都很不高兴 怎么了?
You're all looking very glum. What's the matter?
哈里
Harry.
我真是一点不了解你 这么多年过去了
I don't know you anywhere, even after all these years.
你穿衣服的品味还是没有提高
Your taste in clothes hasn't improved, I see.
很高兴见到你 爸爸 你看起来很好
Good to see you, Dad. You're looking well.
幸好 我让你们来不是为了
Fortunately, I did not ask you all up here...
看你们的笑脸
...for the pleasure of seeing your smiling faces,
而是因为我必须重新安排一些事情
...but because I want to say that we have to reorganise things a bit,
...因为现在这个屋子里多了两个人住
...now that we have two more people living in the house.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
当然 皮拉尔将和我们一起在这住
Pilar will make her home with us here, naturally.
而且哈里也回家了
And Harry is home for good.
哈里打算住这?
Harry's coming to live here?
有什么不可以的吗 伙计?
What's wrong with that, old boy?
哈里也是我的儿子 乔治
Harry is my son too, you know, George.
当然 这意味着别的地方的花费要减一点
Of course, it is going to mean cutting back a little in other areas.
比如说 乔治 你的津贴要减少
Your allowance, for instance, George, will have to go.
你不能这么做 父亲
You can't do that, Father.
你不知道我的开销有多大
You don't understand how heavy my expenses are already.
欧?
Oh?
好吧 那就让你妻子帮点忙吧
Well, let your wife do her bit then.
她可以自己做衣服
She could make her own clothes.
我的妻子也是自己做衣服...
Even my wife could make her own clothes...
她是我见过的最蠢的女人之一
...and she was one of the most stupid women
遇到她是我的不幸
it's been my sorrow to meet.
你没有权利这样说我们的母亲
You've no right to talk about our mother like that.
权利?
Right?
权利!
Right!
你们没有权利 谁都没有
You've no rights, any of you.
你们只是一群软弱的懦夫!
You're just a set of namby-pamby weaklings!
你们谁给我生过孙子吗? 没有!
Has any of you produced one grandson for me? No!
等一等 爸爸
Hold hard, Dad.
我快被你们气死了
I'm just sick to death of the lot of you.
出去! 出去 都出去!
Get out! Get out, all of you!
出去! 出去!
Get out! Get out!
- 他怎么了? - 去死吧!
- What's got into him? - Go to hell!
都怪你 阿尔弗雷德 是你负责在这照顾他的
I blame you, Alfred. You've had charge of him here.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我觉得有必要马上找个医生
I think there's a case for getting a doctor in right away.
医生? 他没有任何毛病
A doctor? There's nothing wrong with him.
他明显的头脑不清
He's clearly not of sound mind.
两个医生 对吗?
Two doctors, isn't it?
女士们 我们先离开吧?
Ladies, shall we?
需要我为你通传吗 警司?
Shall I announce you, Superintendent?
不用了 特西利安 李先生在等着我呢
That's all right, Tressilian. Mr Lee's expecting me.
过来喝点咖啡吧
Come and have some coffee.
男士们一会就谈完事情了
The gentlemen will be through in a minute.
在这里?
Over here?
很高兴你能来 皮拉尔
It's wonderful that you came, Pilar.
我很高兴能见到我的叔叔姑姑
It's wonderful for me to meet my uncles and aunts
和这个雄伟的房♥子
and this grand house.
七年之后?
After seven years?
已经有一些家伙追着我要现金了!
I've got these blokes chasing me for cash!
在鸡尾酒会上我和巴菲谈过话
I was having a word at a cocktail party with Buffy
他有自己的眼线
and you know he has the ear of the PM.
- 那是谁? - 萨格登先生
- Who was it? - Mr Sugden.
警司
The superintendent of police.
看看你做了什么!
Watch what you're doing!
对不起 特西利安先生
I'm sorry, Mr Tressilian.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表