if only she had done me the courtesy
我还是能继承遗产
of dying after the accident, I could've had inherited.
还有你 查尔斯 还有你 特瑞莎
You too, Charles and you, Theresa.
如果你没来多管闲事的话 波罗先生
And if you hadn't meddled, Mr. Poirot,
她就不会改遗嘱
she wouldn't have changed her will
我们本可以过得更好!
and we could've all been better off!
你真是冷酷无情 夫人
The cold heart indeed, madame,
活该得不到同情
which deserves no mercy.
真可怕 妻子那样诬陷她的丈夫
Nasty business, wife turning on her husband like that.
是的 但是有件好事也随之而来 黑斯廷斯
Oui, but one good thing has come from this, Hastings.
威尔米娜·劳森和艾米丽·阿伦德尔
Wilhemina Lawson has made a sharing among the family
的家人们分享了遗产
of the fortune of Emily Arundel.
至少我现在能付我的账单了
At least I could pay my bill here.
世界纪录还等着
And now the world record
被你打破呢 不是吗?
it begs to be broken, n'est-ce pas?
不是被我打破
Not by me.
我要去博纳维尔了 去犹他州
I'm off to Bonneville, to the Utah.
但那里是沙漠
But that is the desert, I believe.
-那里没有湖 -是啊
-There are no lakes there. -Quite.
我要把水上竞速留给坎贝尔和他的伙伴们
leave the water speed for Campbell and his crannies.
下次我要试试陆地竞速
I am going for land speed next time.
-我们要去伦敦了 -不是现在 黑斯廷斯
-And we're going to London. -Not yet, Hastings.
还有一件很重要的事
Not until a matter of the most important
没有解决
it has been resolved.
我很吃惊 不是吗 波罗?
I was amazed. Wasn't I, Poirot?
当然了 朋友
Indeed so, mon ami.
这么多年来
To think that all these years,
波罗一直有和另一个世♥界♥通♥灵的能力!
Poirot had the gift for reaching the other side
我说过你有天赋还没被开♥发♥出来 波罗先生
I said there were hidden gifts to you, Mr. Poirot.
昨晚又发生了这样的事
Then it happened again, last night.
真的吗?
Really?
谁来了?
Who came to you?
我醒来发现... 怎么说才好呢?
I woke up to find this... How best to say?
我房♥间里有人
presence in my room.
我四处看了看 然后看到了那只史宾格犬
I looked up and I saw the Springer Spaniel.
- 艾伯特? - 是的
- Albert? - Oui.
它说了什么?
What did he say?
他和鲍勃说话了 夫人
He spoke to Bob, Madame.
他说 "和我的主人一起住吧
He said: " Go live with my people.
他们有你需要的东西"
They have of you the great need. "
它当然应该住进来
Then, of course he must.
你确定你可以让它离开吗?
Are you sure you can manage without him, though?
我是说 它在这件案子里帮了你这么大忙
I mean, he was a great help to you, with this case.
是的
Oui.
肯定很不容易 但是
It will not be easy. But
我会试试的
I shall try.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表