Something has occurred to Monsieur Renauld?
怎么了 贝克斯?
What's going on, Bex?
你找雷诺先生做什么?
What is, uh, your business with Monsieur Renauld?
这是保密的 先生
That is a matter confidential, monsieur
-雷诺先生 -他不在这
-Monsieur Renauld -He's not here.
我是吉罗 情报局的
I'm Giraud of The Süreté.
吉罗
Giraud.
我没听过这个名字
That is a name that is known to me.
但很多人知道我
It is a name known to many.
先生 你是
And you, monsieur?
吉罗先生 这是赫尔克里·波罗
Monsieur Giraud, this is Hercule Poirot.
他是个了不起的
It's remarkable
等等 贝克斯警监
Wait a minute, Commissar Bex.
雷诺让你今天来这?
Renauld asked you to come here today?
是的
Oui.
为什么?
Why?
他说他有生命危险
He told me that he considered his life to be in danger
哦 看来他找错人了
Well, it looks like he went to the wrong man.
雷诺先生昨晚被绑♥架♥了
Monsieur Renauld was abducted last night.
你住在高尔夫酒店?
Are you at the Golf Hotel?
是啊 我每年都来
Yes,I'm there every year.
你昨晚在酒吧吗?
I don't suppose you were in the bar last night?
有位歌♥手 动人的歌♥声
There was a singer lovely voice.
- 安静点行吗? - 抱歉
-Do you mind? -Sorry.
很好听
Lovely.
我不知道我为什么醒了
I don't know what woke me up.
当我睁开眼的时候 有两个男人在屋子里
But when I opened my eyes, there were two men in the room
都戴着口罩
both wearing masks.
你没办法描述他们的外貌了 夫人?
So you cannot describe them at all. madame?
太黑了
It was too dark.
当然
Obviously.
那是午夜
It was the middle of the night.
是午夜两点
It was 2:00.
我听到钟的报时声了
I heard the clock strike on the mantelpiece.
很幸运
Fortunate.
的确
Yes, indeed.
继续说
Go on.
有一个人把我嘴巴塞住 还把我绑了起来
One of them corced a gag into my mouth and tied me up.
另一个站在保罗旁边
The other one was standing over Paul.
他从我的梳妆台里拿了把刀... 这儿
He'd taken a knice crom my dressing table here.
那是我儿子杰克送我的礼物
It was a gift from my son, Jack.
他威胁保罗
Anyway, he was threatening Paul with it.
他说话了吗?
Did he speak?
是的 南美西班牙语
Yes, in South American Spanish.
他是智利的 我肯定
He was from Chile. I'm sure of it.
我和保罗就是在那里遇到的
That's where Paul and I met.
我们在那里住了好些年
We lived there for many years.
他说了什么?
And what did he say?
你知道我们想要什么
“You know what we want.”
他一开始是这么说的
Those were his first words.
另一个说 "文件呢 文件在哪?"
The other one: “The papers, where are they?”
是的 雷诺先生和我说过这事
Ah, yes, Monsieur Renauld, he spoke to me of a freed.
后来呢?
What happened then?
呃 我不记得其他事了
Well, I don't remember anything else.
我肯定是晕倒了
I think I must have fainted.
哦 天啊.
Oh. God I...
不 不 不... 夫人
Oh, no, no, no, no, madame.
都过去了
Console yourself.
波罗会找到他的
Poirot will find him.
能给我看看吗?
You permit, madame?
你肯定很痛
they must have caused you great pain.
我觉得我同伴的心思不在比赛上
I don't think my partner's got his mind on the game.
我会在这儿建新沙坑
I'll be digging one of those new bunkers through there.
走吧 我们去找球吧
Come on. I'll help you find the ball.
谢谢
Oh. thanks.
这是我的错 先生
It's my fault, sir
我每天都锁门 但昨晚我太累了
Every night, I lock the doors, but last night, I was so tired.
你失职了
You cailed in your duty.
告诉我 莱奥尼
Tell me, Mademoiselle Leonie,
你昨晚几点睡的?
at what hour did you retire to bed?
九点
At 9:00.
你没听见什么吗?
And you heard nothing?
没有 先生 什么声音都没听到
No, sir I didn't hear a sound.
-那这个呢? -这是我的 先生
-And this? -That's mine, sir.
我晚上通常都要喝可♥卡♥因♥
I always have cocoa in the evening.
-告诉我 -你能消停会吗 保罗先生?
-Telime -Do you mind, Monsieur Poirot?
这是我调查的的案子
This is my investigation.
昨晚屋子里只有你们三人吗?
There were just the three of you in the house last night?
-是的 先生 -不是有个儿子吗?
-Yes sir -Isn't there a son?
杰克先生是雷诺先生的继子 先生
Master Jack is Monsieur Renauld's stepson, sir.
他昨天去南美了
He left yesterday for South America.
去智利了?
Ah to Chile?
是的 先生 去圣地亚哥了
Yes, sir, to Santiago.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
不知道 先生
No, sir
应该和他父亲的生意有关
I believe it's to do with his father's business.
他不想去
He didn't want to go.
不想去?
No?
不想
No sir.
实际上
As a matter of fact,
他们吵得很凶
they argued about it quite violently.
错过多♥维♥尔赛区的比赛 杰克很生气
And Jack was very upset to miss the Trophéee De Deauville.
自行车比赛
The cycle race.
他训练很努力
He'd been training very hard.
告诉我 小姐
Tell me, mademoiselle,
雷诺和他的继子
did Monsieur Renauld and his stepson
经常吵架吗?
argue together very often?
是的 先生 恐怕是的
Yes, sir, I'm afraid they did.
拜托 波罗
Oh, for heaven's sake, Poirot.
你觉得杰克·雷诺绑♥架♥了他的继父?
Do you think Jack Renauld kidnapped his stepfather?
我认为赫尔克里·波罗的思维 先生
I think the thoughts of Hercule Poirot, monsieur,
你是不会理解的
are far beyond your comprehension.
还有其他人在房♥子里吗?
Was there anyone else in the house?
园丁 雇工什么的?
No gardener or handyman?
劳伦斯 司机 本来是在这里的
Laurence, the chauffeur, should have been here, sir,
但他去度假了
but he's on holiday.
他什么时候离开的?
When did he leave?
昨天 先生
Yesterday, sir.
也是昨天
He also?
奇了怪了
C'est curleux.
找到了吗?
No sign it?
没有
No.
谢谢 吉罗先生
Thank you. Ah, Monsieur Giraud.
我把保罗·雷诺的样貌通知了全法国
I've circulated Paul Renauld's description across France,
还派人在各个车站和机场盯梢
and I have men making inquiries at the station and the airport.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
我很怀疑 先生
Of that, I am not so sure, monsieur.
发生什么事了?
So...what's going on?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是加布里埃尔·斯托纳
My name is Gabriel Stonor
雷诺先生的私人秘书
I'm Mr.Renauld's private secretary.
发生什么事了?
Is there something wrong?
雷诺先生不见了
Monsieur Renauld has disappeared,
被智利特工绑♥架♥了
abducted by agents from Chile.
上帝 我知道发生了什么事
My God, I thought something was up.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
呃 他最近一直很紧张
Well he's been very, I don't know, nervous recently.
最近是指多久? 斯托纳先生
How recently, Monsieur Stonor?
最近几周
In the past couple of weeks.
他才来法国没几年
He only came to Francea couple of years ago, you know.
在那之前呢?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表