I can't bear it.
我没有选择
I have no choice.
整一年
A whole year training
都在为自行车赛训练
for the most important cycling event oc the region,
一周前 他就给我
and then a week before they're off,
做了这样的安排
he springs this on me.
为什么你不拒绝?
Why not refuse?
你都不喜欢他
You don't even like him.
为什么不告诉他不行?
Why don't you just tell him...no?
只有三个月
It's only three months.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
现在我明白她的感受了
Now I know what she celt like.
谁?
Who?
你知道是谁
You know who.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
她把你输给我了
She lost you to me,
而现在我要把你输给愚蠢的生意
and now I'm losing you to your stupid business.
这不一样
It's not the same.
我爱你 玛莎
I love you, Marthe.
你也爱过她
You loved her
直到我遇见了你
Until I met you.
玛莎!
Marthe.
妈妈
Mother
我知道你要离开我们 杰克
I understand you're leaving us, Jack.
是的 多布勒尔夫人
Yes Madame Daubreuil I...
我要走了
I have to go now.
我会想你的
I shall miss you.
我们都会的
We both will.
给我写信
Write to me.
每天都会写的
Every day.
行李准备好了吗 杰克?
Are your cases ready, Jack?
是的 妈妈
Yes Mother
都在大厅里了
They're in the hail.
我告诉劳伦斯把它们放进车里
I told Laurence to put them in the car.
我希望你告诉我这次旅行的目的?
I wish you'd tell me what this trip is all about.
用十天横渡大海到达布宜诺斯艾利斯
Ten days crossing to Buenos Aires
然后再到圣地亚哥
and then overland to Santiago.
这是个漫长的旅程像你说的
Seems like a hell of a long way to go just on your say-so.
你不想接手我的生意吗?
You don't want to be part of my business?
我觉得你让我离开
I think you're getting me out o the way,
是因为你不想让我和玛莎在一起
because you don't want me to see Marthe.
太荒谬了
That's a ridiculous suggestion.
那为什么这么神神秘秘的?
Then why all the secrecy?
你会得到满足在圣地亚哥
You'll be met at Santiago.
一切都将会给你解释。
Everything will be explained to you.
谢谢你 莱奥尼 可以了
Thank you, Leonie. ThaflI be all.
是的 雷诺夫人
Yes Madame Renauld.
把我和玛莎分开
You know separating Marthe and me
不会改变我对她的感觉
will not change my feelings towards her.
够了!
That's enough.
你只是我的继父!
You are only my stepfather.
你不能支配我的生活!
You cannot rule my life.
-杰克 -不!
-Jack. -No.
我有时真希望你死了
I wish you were dead sometimes.
至少一次
At least once in my life,
这么做我高兴
I could do as I pleased.
晚餐还行吧 波罗?
Was dinner all right, Poirot?
是的 谢谢 黑斯廷斯
Yes, thank you, Hastings.
你真走运 这里的房♥间很舒服
It is indeed fortunate for you that this is a hotel
值得安慰 食物也很精致
of great comcort and a cuisine most excellent.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness cor that.
这是一个了不起的高尔夫球场。
It's a marvelous golf course.
据说在完工后会是法国最好的高尔夫球场
They say it'll be the best in France when they've finished it.
所以这个高尔夫球场,
Oh, so this golf course,
你是说这个球场没有足够的球洞?
it does not have the necessary number of holes?
不 有十八个球洞了 但还在扩建中
Oh, no, it's got 18 holes, but they're extending it,
要建更多的沙坑之类的
adding a few more bunkers, that sort of thing.
什么是沙坑?
These things, what is it, a bunker?
哦 沙子陷阱
Oh, you know, a sand trap.
我通常都栽在这上面
I'm afraid that's where I usually end up.
在法语里也一样 沙坑
it is the same In French. Le bunker.
明天你要
And tomorrow, you play,
怎么说的来着
how do you say, the circle?
来一圈? 是的
Oh. around. yes, yes.
他们让我和其他人一起打
They're lining me up with some people.
女士们 先生们
Mesdames et messieurs,
女士们 先生们
ladies and gentlemen,
这位是伊莎贝尔·杜维恩
je vous present Isabelle Duveen.
多美的女孩啊
What an absolutely lovely girl.
波罗先生?
Mr. Poirot?
我叫保罗·雷诺
My name is Paul Renauld.
我能和你聊聊吗?
May I join you?
请坐 雷诺先生
S'il vous pIait Monsieur Renauld.
波罗先生 我今早碰巧见到你了
Mr. Poirot, I happened to see you this morning.
一个显著的财富,
It was a piece of remarkable fortune,
因为 波罗先生
because... Mr. Poirot,
波罗先生 我愿付出任何代价让你帮我
I will pay you anything to help me.
帮你什么 先生?
In what way, monsieur?
我认为我有生命危险
I believe I am in danger oc my life.
你为什么这么认为?
What makes you think that?
我很有钱 波罗先生
I'm a rich man, Mr. Poirot.
我有敌人
I have enemies.
请问你做什么工作?
May I ask what work is it that you do?
我拥有财产和旅馆
I own properties, hotels.
这间旅馆和高尔夫球场就是我的
This hotel and the golf course are mine.
但我还有其他生意 稀有宝石买♥♥卖♥♥
But I have another business in precious stones.
我从智利的圣地亚哥出口它们
I export them out oc Santiago in Chile.
问题就是在那里开始的
And that's where the trouble began.
骗局 波罗先生
Fraud, Mr. Poirot,
大骗局
on a massive scale.
我不能在这里和你说
I can't talk to you here.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你能明天来我的别♥墅♥吗?
Will you come to my villa tomorrow?
吉纳维别♥墅♥ 在刚刚去过的
It's the Villa Genevieve just past the Villa Marguerite
玛格丽特别♥墅♥旁边
on the other side of the links.
好的
Oui d'accord.
谢谢你 波罗先生
Thank you, Mr. Poirot.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 雷诺先生
De rien, Monsieur Renauld.
这很奇怪 不是吗 黑斯廷斯?
It is most strange, is it not, Hastings?
雷诺先生对我说了这么多
This Monsieur Renauld, he says to me so much.
但却什么都没告诉我
And yet he tells to me nothing.
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
勇敢点儿
Be brave.
救命 莱奥尼
Help me, Leonie.
救命
Help me.
救命
Help me!
夫人!
Madame!
正面还是背面?
Toss for honors?
正面
Heads.
是背面
Tails. I think.
什么事 先生?
Yes, monsieur
你好 先生
Bonjour, monsieur
我和保罗·雷诺先生有约
I have an appointment with Monsieur Paul Renauld.
-我是 -我知道你是谁
-My name is -I know who you are.
快进来吧
You better come in.
谢谢
Merci.
我是吕西安·贝克斯
My name is Lucian Bex.
我是多♥维♥尔地区警♥察♥局的警监
I'm commissary of the police here in Deauville.
贝克斯先生
Monsieur Bex.
雷诺先生出了什么事吗?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表