快点! 快点!
Quick! Quick!
给我
Give it to me.
我现在要走了
I go now.
啊 晚上好 警官
Ah, good evening, Officer.
进去吧 进去
Go in. Go in.
啊 晚上好 警官
Ah, good evening, Officer.
进来吧
Do come through.
学生们在等你
The students are waiting for you,
请这边走
if you'd care to come this way.
这些钻石很不错
These are good.
是最好的
The best yet.
克里斯蒂娜 怎么了?
Christina, what's the matter?
我害怕了 乔吉斯
I frightened, Gorgios.
我受够了
I have enough.
你害怕?
You're afraid?
怕什么 警♥察♥?
What, of the police?
不 不是警♥察♥!
No. Not the police!
我失控了
I losing control.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 这不可能
No, c'est impossible.
莱蒙小姐!
Miss Lemon!
莱蒙小姐 这封信有三处错误
Miss Lemon there are three mistakes in this letter.
哦 波罗先生!
Oh, Mr. Poirot!
以前从没发生过这种事 一次也没有
It has never happened before, not once.
而现在 一页纸上有三处错误.
And now the three errors of typing on the one page.
波罗先生 我不知道该说什么
Mr. Poirot, I don't know what to say.
你是不是不舒服?
You are perhaps unwell?
没有
No.
是的
Yes.
我想 在某种程度上 是的
I suppose in a way, I am.
我一直忧心忡忡 波罗先生
I've been very worried, Mr. Poirot.
是我姐姐的事 弗洛伦斯
It's my sister Florence.
莱蒙小姐 稍等一下
One moment, if you please, Miss Lemon.
你有个姐姐?
You have a sister?
是的
Yes.
她原来住在新加坡 但后来她丈夫死了
She lived in Singapore, but then her husband died,
现在她是一家学生宿舍的管♥理♥员♥
and now she's the housekeeper at a hostel,
是山胡桃路上的一家学生旅馆
a student hostel in Hickory Road.
就是你的这个姐姐遇到了麻烦?
And it is this sister of yours who has a problem?
是的
Yes.
一直在丢东西 很奇怪
Things have been disappearing. Odd things,
非常奇怪
and in a most unusual way.
她很担忧 波罗先生
She's worried, Mr. Poirot,
我想 这也是我担忧的事
and I suppose that's what's worrying me.
明白了
I see.
这样如何 莱蒙小姐
How would it be, Miss Lemon,
我们今天下午跟你姐姐一起喝个茶?
if you and I were to have tea with your sister this afternoon?
波罗先生 可以吗?
Could you, Mr. Poirot?
你愿意吗?
Would you?
听诊器 打火机
Stethoscope, cigarette lighter,
一盒硼酸粉 电灯泡
box of boracic powder, electric lightbulbs,
晚会鞋
evening shoe
只有一只鞋?
Only the one shoe?
是的
yes.
请继续 哈伯德夫人
Please to continue, Madame Hubbard.
丝绸围巾 帆布背包
Silk scarf, rucksack.
我们在后院外面的锅炉房♥
We found that cut up in the boiler room
找到了被割开的背包
outside in the back yard.
有个叫帕特西亚的女孩 丢了一个钻戒.
And one of the girls, Patricia, lost a diamond ring.
不过后来我们又找到了
well, then, we got that back too.
夫人 你们是怎么找到的?
And how did you get that back, madame?
呃 这是最离奇的事了
Well, it was the most extraordinary thing.
在汤里找到的
It turned up in the soup.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense at all,
对吗 波罗先生?
does it, Mr. Poirot?
不 确实相当奇怪 莱蒙小姐
No, it is indeed most unusual, Miss Lemon.
谢谢
Merci.
我必须祝贺你 哈伯德夫人
I must congratulate you, Madame Hubbard.
什么?
I'm sorry?
我祝贺你
I must congratulate you
遇到了这么离奇有趣的事
on having a problem so unique and beautiful.
噢
Oh
哈伯德夫人 你能给我描述下这个鞋子吗?
Madame Hubbard, are you able to describe for me this shoe?
哦 当然
Oh, certainly.
它很特别
It was most distinctive.
特别?
Distinctive?
你打算怎么做 波罗先生?
But what are you going to do about it, Mr. Poirot?
好 首先 我必须认识下
Et bien, to begin, I must make the acquaintance
山胡桃路26号♥的学生们
of the students at 26 Hickory Road,
但是要用一种 怎么说呢
but in a manner that will not, how you say,
不打草惊蛇的方式
wake up the suspicion.
哈伯德夫人
Mr.s Hubbard,
这个人是谁 赫尔克里·波罗?
who is this man, Hercule Poirot?
是波罗先生 尼科拉提斯夫人
Mr. Poirot, Mr.s Nicoletis.
他是个大名鼎鼎的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
He's a famous private detective.
私♥人♥侦♥探♥?
A private detective?
来这里 在我的旅馆?
Here, in my hostel?
学生们会很感兴趣的
Well, the students will be very interested.
你不会反对的 对吗?
You don't have any objection, do you?
不会
No.
我为什么要反对波罗先生?
Why should I object to Mr. Poirot?
你会来的 是吧 帕特西亚?
You'll be able to come, won't you, Patricia?
哦 是的 我会去的
Oh, yes. I'll be here.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
你不明白 西莉亚
You don't understand, Celia.
听着 如果我愿意 我可以杀死任何人
Look, I could murder someone if I wanted to,
但只在没有杀人动机的时候
but only if there was no motive.
你不给我解释 我怎么会懂呢 科林?
How can I understand when you don't explain it to me, Colin?
但我已经解释过了
But I have explained it.
你们听说那个要来见我们的
Have you heard about this great detective
大侦探了吗?
we've got coming to see us?
是的 瓦尔 我刚才看见哈伯德太太了
Yes, Val. I saw Ma Hubbard just now.
科林肯定是要去的
Certainly got Colin going
我知道
I'm afraid.
我只是说凶手被抓
I'm just saying murderers get caught
是因为他们有作案动机
because they have a motive.
没有动机 就抓不到了
Take away the motive, and they are invisible.
这种想法真恐怖
That's a horrible thought.
还有牛奶吗 还是说这个也被偷了?
Is there any milk left, or has that been stolen, as well?
我用完了
I finished it.
如果你问我的话 我们这里需要的就是一个侦探
If you ask me, that's what we need here, a detective.
哦 算了吧 帕特西亚
Oh, come on, Patricia.
不 我讨厌这里
No, I hate it here.
一直在想下一个消失的会是什么
Always wondering what'll vanish next.
也许这个波罗先生能解决这个问题
Maybe this Mr. Poirot will be able to sort it out.
莱蒙小姐
Miss Lemon.
谢谢
Merci.
波罗先生 我是西莉亚·奥斯丁
I'm Celia Austin, Mr. Poirot.
我半工半读学化学
I'm on a part-time course in Chemistry.
科林·麦克纳博 学心理学
Colin McNabb. Psychology.
我是帕特西亚·莱恩 我学政♥治♥学
I'm Patricia Lane. I'm studying Politics.
我是莎莉·芬奇
I'm Sally Finch.
我得了富布赖特奖学金
I'm here on a Fulbright Scholarship,
学习英国文学
studying English Lit.
瓦莱丽·霍布豪斯 学习时装 也设计时装
Valerie Hobhouse. Studying Fashion, and creating it.
莱纳德·贝特森 即将成为莱纳德·贝特森医生
Leonard Bateson. Soon to be Dr Leonard Bateson.
学习医学
Studying Medicine.
我是奈杰尔·查普曼
I'm Nigel Chapman,
学习中世纪历史和考古
studying Mediaeval History and Archaeology.
如果介绍结束了的话
Well, if that's the introductions over,
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表