It leaves everything Emily owned to Wilhemina Lawson.
不
No,
不 她不能这么做!
No, she mustn't!
家人们什么都没有吗 约翰?
The family gets nothing, John?
是的
No.
医生先生
Monsieur le docteur,
我想知道
I should like to know, if you please,
谁是旧遗嘱的获利人
who benefitted from the old will.
房♥间里的所有人
Everyone in the room, in some measure,
大多数人都能获得数百英镑
most for a few hundreds pounds.
查尔斯 特瑞莎和贝拉占大头
Charles, Theresa and Bella would have the lion's share.
怎么了?
Why?
我认为她是被谋杀的 先生
I believe that she was murdered, monsieur.
那凶手是谁呢?
And by whom, I wonder?
别以为没人看见
Oh, don't think we haven't noticed
你们在角落里抱在一起
you two huddled into corners
象两个孩子一样密谋着什么!
plotting and planning like a couple of children!
别怪他们 怪我们的比利时朋友吧
oh, don't belame them. Then blame our little Belgian friend.
是他让姑妈修改了那该死的遗嘱
he's the one who got her to change the damn will.
艾米丽死于肝脏衰竭
Emily died of liver failure.
你加速了她的死亡
And you helped her in her way,
你扔掉了那些护肝胶囊!
by throwing out those liver capsules!
那些药没用
They were useless,
广♥告♥效果大于实际疗效!
the triumph of advertising over good medical sense!
我知道有人想要她的命
I know of at least one attempt upon her life.
我能救她吗?
Could I have saved her?
这个问题可能要被我带进坟墓了
That is a question that will follow me to my grave.
请跟我来
If you please, to come.
艾米丽·阿伦德尔摔倒的那天早上
The morning after the fall of Emily Arundel,
我来过
I paid a visit
在壁角板上发现
and I observed in the skirting
一个带眼的螺丝
a screw eye,
可以在上面系
to which a string of cord might be attached
一根线栓到扶手上
and stretched across to the banister
你的意思是 像地雷线那样?
Like a trip wire, you mean?
对
Precisement.
继续说 波罗先生
Oh, do go on, Mr. Poirot.
听起来真惊悚!
That sounds absolutely damming!
我们需要证据
Prove positive, I'd say.
但凶手犯了几个错误
But this murderer makes mistakes.
第一个就是他拿走了带眼的螺丝
The first of which was to remove the screw eye.
因为现在我知道它很重要
Because now I know it was important.
你在这里干什么 查理?
What exactly you do up here, Charlie?
你没发现吗 巴特勒?
Haven't you noticed, Battler?
我会开船 很快
I drive boats, fast.
知道 我的意思是 你是做什么的?
Yes, but I mean, what do you do?
艾米姑妈死前
Oh, up until Aunt Em died
我是个投资顾问
I was a sort of investment advisor.
有意思
That sounds interesting.
我建议她给我投资
I advised and she invested. In me.
直到她改了遗嘱 把一切都毁了
Until she spoiled it all by changing her damn will.
对于这点 波罗先生 我得好好感谢他
For which, M. Poirot, merci beaucoup.
他只做他认为对的事情
He only did what he thought was right.
是吗?
Did he?
我一次又一次的问自己 黑斯廷斯
Again and again I ask myself, Hastings.
我让她修改遗嘱的建议
The advice I gave to her to change her will,
是好还是坏?
was it was good, or was it bad?
我能不能阻止她的死亡?
Could I have prevented her death?
如果格兰杰是对的 如果是肝脏衰竭
If Grainger is right and it was liver failure,
不 你不能
no, you couldn't.
那又是什么导致了肝脏衰竭? 黑斯廷斯
And what is the cause of liver failure? Hastings.
年事已高
Old age.
我认为她是被谋杀的
And I say that she was murdered.
这么多年 从来没有任何细节让我如此烦恼!
Never, in all my years, has a little detail so vexed me!
动机 黑斯廷斯
The motive, Hastings.
如果她是改遗嘱之前被杀
If she was murdered before changing the will,
我能理解
I could understand,
杀了她就能更快的继承遗产
let's us kill her quickly then we can inherit.
但是改遗嘱之后
But after
谁会获利呢?
who will benefit?
会是仇杀吗?
Could it have been revenge?
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir,
有一位先生和太太想在休息室见您
a lady and a gentleman wish to see you in the lounge.
他们带着一只狗
They have a dog with them.
是猎狐犬吗?
A fox terrier, perhaps?
你真的没有任何控制权
and you don't really have any control over
过来!
Come here!
该死的狗!
Damn dog!
一到公共场合就管不住自己
No idea how to conduct himself in public.
他在表达他的悲伤
He's showing his grief.
鲍勃 听话!
Bob, please behave!
鲍勃! 坐下!
Bob! you will Sit!
看吧?
Voil?
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
有个不情之请 波罗
Odd request, Poirot.
威尔米娜想要你来审问她
Wilhemina wants you to question her.
为什么?
Mi Pourquoi?
终止那些闲言碎语
To stop people talking about me.
他们 你知道 像是
They will, you know. As if
像是
well. as if
像是认定你为了继承遗产
As if you had killed Aunt Emily Arundel
而杀了艾米丽·阿伦德尔?
in order to benefit from her will?
是吧! 听见了吗?
There tou are! You see?
他也这么认为
He thinks so, too.
可我发誓 我根本不知道我会继承那些钱!
But I swear I didn't know I'd inherit her money!
没人知道 夫人
No one knew, madame.
是我建议她这么做的
I myself advised this.
但是 波罗 我们有一些想法
Nevertheless, Poirot, we've had one or two ideas.
把你跟我说的话告诉他 亲爱的
Tell him what you told me, my dear.
你说有人
It was just that you're saying
试图谋杀艾米丽
that someone had tried to kill Emily.
现在 她死了
And now with her dying
事故发生的头天晚上
The night before the accident,
鲍勃把我吵醒 要我陪它玩
Bob woke me, wanting to play.
安静点 鲍勃
Be quiet, Bob.
楼梯平台上有人和它在一起
There was someone in the landing with him.
我让他把狗放回篮子
I told them to put him in the basket.
把它放回篮子里 别让它把房♥子里所有人吵醒
Put him in his basket, before it wakes the whole house.
我没看见他的脸
I did not see the face,
但是在他的睡袍上
but on the dressing gown,there was this monogram
用金线绣着两个字母
in gold embroidering
大写的T.A
the initials T.A.
特瑞莎·阿伦德尔 但是不可能啊!
Theresa Arundel. But surely not!
我很害怕 波罗先生
I'm frightened, Mr. Poirot.
我可能是下个受害者!
I might be next!
你的恐惧很容易克服 夫人
Your fears are easy to overcome, madame.
把你得到的遗产
Give your inheritance
还给旧遗嘱上的人
to all those named in the first will.
噢!
Oh!
但这样就违背了艾米丽的遗愿
But surely that would be going against Emily's wishes.
也许吧
Perhaps.
走吧 亲爱的
Come, my dear.
我想波罗先生要想的事已经够多了
I think we've given mr. Poirot enough food for thought.
还有一件事 波罗先生
One more thing, Mr. Poirot.
-夫人? -是鲍勃
-Madame? -It's Bob.
他不喜欢跟我住
He doesn't like living with me.
而你 看起来跟它很合得来
You, on the other hand, seem just his sort of person.
不 夫人 我不能接下这个任务
No, Madame, I could not take this responsibility
另外 恐怕这对它来说也是灾难 波罗
Otherwise, it is curtains for him, I'm afraid, Poirot.
早饭前要带它出去走一走?
The walking of the dog before breakfast?
不 朋友
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表