啊 早上好 哈里·李先生 是吧?
Ah, good morning. Mr Harry Lee, I presume?
你是谁?
And who are you?
贾普探长 苏格兰警♥察♥厅的
Chief Inspector Japp, Scotland Yard.
啊 他们找了个大人物 对吧?
Ah, brought in the big guns, have they?
我想和埃斯特瓦多斯小姐说几句话
I'd like a word with Miss Es-trah-vados.
是埃斯特拉瓦多斯
Estra-vah-dos.
是的
Yes.
私下谈
In private.
别让他们欺负你 孩子
Don't let them bully you, kid.
- 那么 埃斯特拉... - 瓦多斯
- Now, then, Miss Estra... - ... vados.
埃斯特拉瓦多斯 是的
Estravados. Quite.
你懂英语 对吧?
You understand English all right, do you?
我的妈妈是英国人
My mother was English.
我也是一个真正的英国人
I am really a very English person.
你的护照是英国的吗?
Is your passport English?
是西班牙的
It is Spanish.
如果你不介意的话 我们想看看
We'll have a look at that, if you don't mind.
应该在我的行李里面吧
It's in my luggage, I think.
这么说 你祖父把你从西班牙叫过来
So, your grandfather sent for you from Spain,
你是昨天到的 对吗?
...and you arrived yesterday? Is that right?
是的
Yes.
告诉我 小姐 当你...
Tell me, mademoiselle, when you...
打扰了 我正在找库姆斯军士
Sorry. I was looking for Sergeant Coombes.
请别因为我打扰了你们的问话
Please, don't let me interrupt.
当你第一次见祖父的时候 你是什么感觉?
When you first met your grandfather, what did you think of him?
他好老 好老
He was very, very old.
他必须坐在轮椅上 而且脸都干瘪了
He had to sit in a chair, and his face was all dried up.
但我还是喜欢他
But I like him, all the same.
我觉得他年轻的时候肯定是个帅小伙
I think that, when he was a young man, he must have been very handsome.
和你一样
Like you.
原来你在这里啊 先生
There you are, sir.
我想我还是去找一下库姆斯军士吧
I think I'd better find Sergeant Coombes.
那些被偷的钻石...
Now, these diamonds that were stolen...
它们不像钻石 只是很丑的小石子...
They were not like diamonds. Just very ugly little stones.
但是他把它们给你看过了 是吗?
So, he showed them to you, did he?
我估计他没有把它们给你吧?
Didn't give you any of them, I suppose?
没有 但是我觉得
No. But I thought that one day he would,
如果我对他好点
...if I was very nice to him,
常过来来坐坐 总有一天他会给我的
...and came often to sit with him.
因为老人...都很喜欢年轻女孩
Because old men... they like very much young girls.
告诉我 小姐 你觉得谁偷了钻石?
Tell me, Mademoiselle. Who do you think stole them?
- 霍布里 - 为什么呢?
- Horbury. - Why do you say that?
他长着一张小偷的脸 他的眼睛
He has the face of a thief. His eyes go so...
总是到处瞄 而且还会偷听
From side to side. And he listens at doors.
埃斯特拉瓦多斯小姐 案发当时你在哪?
Where were you when the crime was committed, Miss Estravados?
我上楼回房♥了
I went up to my room.
我记得管家刚刚送上咖啡
I remember the butler had just brought in the coffee.
但是我想找条干净的手帕 所以上楼了
But I wanted a clean handkerchief, so I went upstairs.
我坐在梳妆台前补妆
I was sitting at my dressing table, repairing my make-up.
然后我听到一声尖叫 大家都在跑
And then far away I heard a scream and everybody running,
所以我也过去了
...and so I went, too.
我知道了 这么说 西米恩·李出事的时候
I see. So, you were all by yourself,
你一直一个人待在楼上的卧室?
...up in your bedroom, when Simeon Lee died?
对
Yes.
没错
Yes, I was.
这里 军士!
Here, Sergeant!
空的
Empty.
这是谁的房♥间?
Whose room is this?
是国会议员夫妇的房♥间
It's that Member of Parliament's, and his wife's.
你知道我在想什么吗 波洛?
You know what I think, Poirot?
不知道 探长 你在想什么?
Non, Chief Inspector. What is it that you think?
我觉得凶手是个女人
I think this murder was done by a woman. That's what.
为什么这么想?
And why is it that you think that?
- 对啊 - 是的
- Right. - Merci.
西米恩·李是个脆弱的老人 对吧?
Simeon Lee was a frail, old man, yes?
西米恩·李先生是个极度脆弱的老头 对
Monsieur Simeon Lee was a man of the frailness extreme, oui.
你怎么解释屋里的家具
Then how do you account for the furniture in his room...
像这样散落得满地都是?
being knocked about all over the shop like it was?
我是说 他没法跟一个男的多做抵抗 是吧
I mean, he couldn't have put up much of a struggle against a man, could he?
但如果是女人的话...
But against a woman...
啊 探长 你要三思
Ah, Chief Inspector, you have been thinking again.
我之前提醒过你
I have warned you of this before.
- 哦 那个 - 但是说真的 探长
- Oh, well. - But you know, seriously, Chief Inspector,
家里所有人 包括女人 都有不在场证明
...all of the family, the women included, will have alibis for the time of the murder.
漂亮的玛格达莲很脆弱
Well, the lovely Magdalene Lee's is pretty flimsy,
在她的行李箱里我们发现了钻石
...and it was her luggage we found the diamond case in.
如果是我偷的钻石 你认为我当真会蠢到...
If I'd stolen the diamonds, do you really think I'd be stupid enough
把这些放我自己的行李箱里么?
to leave the box in my own luggage?
李女士 你能告诉我们
Would you tell us
案发的时候你在哪里吗?
where you were at the time of the murder, Mrs Lee?
在客厅
In the drawing room.
和莉迪亚·李女士一起在客厅?
In the drawing room with Mrs Lydia Lee?
恩...不是 我是过来打电♥话♥的
Um... no. I'd come in here to telephone.
- 屋子里还有其他人么? - 没有
- Was anybody in the room with you? - No.
是个私人电♥话♥ 我是一个人
It was a private call. I was alone.
您在这里待了多久呢 李女士?
How long were you in here, Madame Lee?
这和你有什么关系?
What's it got to do with you?
回答就好了
Just answer the question.
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
15分钟? 20分钟?
15 minutes? 20?
你知道傍晚的时候打个电♥话♥要多久
You know how long it takes to make a call in the evening.
- 这么说是个长途电♥话♥了? - 当然
- It was a trunk call, then? - Well, of course it was.
你不会以为我在这里认识谁吧?
You don't honestly think I'd know anybody in this godforsaken dump, do you?
他们中肯定有人在说谎
Well, one of them's lying.
可爱的玛格达莲不可能一直一个人在打电♥话♥
The lovely Magdalene can't have been in there alone making a phone call,
正巧那时候他丈夫也在单独打电♥话♥
...the same time as her husband was there alone making a phone call.
没错 可能我们得一起询问他们
Exactement. Perhaps we should tax them with this together,
探长
Chief Inspector.
还有我一直在考虑一件事 波洛
Here's another thing I've been thinking, Poirot...
服务员! 我的眼镜在我屋子的桌子上
Boy! On the desk in my room, you'll find my spectacles.
在您的屋里 女士?
In your room, madam?
这件凶杀案真不像是英国人干的
There's something not quite English about this murder.
为什么?
Comment?
割破喉咙 真不是英国人的风格
This throat-slitting. Not quite our style.
要喝点什么 波洛?
What'll you have then, Poirot?
您真好 探长
Well, that's very kind of you, Chief Inspector.
一杯干白葡萄酒
A glass of dry white wine.
- 酒? - 麝香干白葡萄酒
- Wine? - A Muscadet, perhaps.
他们可能有苹果汁
Well, they might have some cider.
你好 赫尔克里
Hello, Hercule.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
- 我请你喝一杯吧 - 不用了 谢谢
- Let me buy you a drink. - Non, merci.
贾普探长已经帮我买♥♥好了
The Chief Inspector Japp is already buying me one.
我听说钻石一直在迷人的玛格达莲那儿
So, it was the glamorous Magdalene had the diamonds all the time, I hear.
额 是皮革盒子 不是钻石
Er... the leather box, but not the diamonds.
啊
Ah.
啊 李先生 我一直在找你呢
Ah, Mr Lee. I've been looking for you.
你只要找最近的酒吧就好了!
Well, you only had to look in the nearest pub!
你觉得这个国家的酒吧什么时候开业?
But tell me, though. What do you think of the opening times in this country?
坐下说吧
Sit down for a minute.
祝身体健康
Good health.
是什么让您决定数年后重回英国的呢?
What made you decide to return to England after all these years?
是他们热情的款待吧
I thought the fatted calf would make a welcome change.
不是 我父亲大概一年前给我写信了
No, my father wrote to me a year or so ago,
希望我回家 所以我回来了
...suggesting that I came home, so I came.
阿尔弗雷德先生 他如何看待您的归来?
And Monsieur Alfred, how did he feel about your return?
阿尔弗雷德一直很嫉妒我
Alfred's always been jealous of me.
他是个顾家的 顽固的好儿子
You see, he was the good, stay-at-home, stick-in-the-mud son.
嗯
Mm.
你觉你昨晚你父亲和家人
Tell me. What do you think was the purpose of the confrontation...
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表