因为当晚有一个证人
On that night, there was a witness,
一个还未出场的证人
a witness who has yet to come forward.
谁?
Who?
黑斯廷斯 这让你左右为难了
Ah, Hastings, it is for you a dilemma,
是吗?
is it not?
你在寻找真♥相♥
You search for the truth
却又怕找到真♥相♥
and yet of it, you are always afraid.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是在说贝拉·杜维恩小姐 朋友
I speak of Mademoiselle Bella Duveen, mon ami.
你不能再保护她了
You can protect her no longer.
我必须马上和她谈话
I must speak with her at once.
她的真名不叫贝拉 而是伊莎贝尔
Her name isn't Bella. It's Isabelle.
对你说是伊莎贝尔 朋友
Isabelle to you, mon ami.
但对杰克·雷诺来说就是贝拉·杜维恩
but Bella Duveen to Jack Renauld.
还记得我们找到那封信上写的BD吗?
Remember the B.D. that we cound in the letter?
那封信是写给保罗·雷诺
That letter was written to Paul Renauld.
不 不 黑斯廷斯
No, no, no, Hastings.
那上面只写了"给最亲爱的"
It was addressed to“my dearest one.”
你凭什么认为是写给他的?
Why do you assume it was his?
因为是在他的上衣口袋里找到的
It was in his coat pocket.
是在他穿的那件外套口袋里
It was in the pocket of the coat he was wearing,
但那件外套不是他的
but that coat, it was not his.
还不明白吗 黑斯廷斯?
Do you not see, Hastings?
当杰克·雷诺到瑟堡去时
When Jack Renauld, he left for Cherbourg,
他错拿了他继父的外套
by accident, he took the coat of his stepfather.
-所以那天晚上 -没错
-And so that night... -Exactement.
保罗·雷诺穿的是他继子的外套
Paul Renauld, he was wearing the coat of his stepson.
伊莎贝尔爱的是杰克·雷诺
So Isabelle was in love with Jack Renauld.
是的
Oui
你为什么要折磨自己 朋友?
Why have you been torturing yourself. mon ami?
没见过照片
The photograph you have not seen,
也不知道名字
the name you do not know,
你为什么要保护这个女孩?
why must you protect this girl?
我不知道
I don't know,
我想我是爱上她了
I suppose I've fallen in love with her.
朋友
Then for you, mon ami.t
我为你感到难过
I am most sad.
你好 夫人
Bonjour, madame.
我是来找贝拉·杜维恩小姐的
Mademoiselle Bella Duveen, s'il vous plait.
杜维恩小姐? 你们为什么找她?
Miss Duveen, why do you want her?
她迫切需要在法庭上作证
She is required most urgently in a court of law, madame.
她的证词能证明
It is her testimony that would establish
一个年轻人是无辜的
the innocence of a young man.
很抱歉 她现在不在
Well,I'm sorry. Sh's not here.
什么
What?
她昨天就出去了 到现在还没回来
She went out yesterday and did not return.
波罗!
Ah, Poirot,
我觉得你还欠我些东西
there's something you owe me, I think.
游戏还没结束 吉罗先生
The game is not over yet, Monsieur Giraud.
没有吗?
No?
没有
No.
法官还未宣判
The judge has still to make his recommendations.
血战到底 嗯 波罗?
Hanging on to the bitter end, eh, Poirot?
好 我能等
Well I can wait.
我研究了原被告双方
I've examined the papers set before me
律师所呈的材料
by lawyers for the prosecution and defense,
我需要问几个问题
and I have just a few questions l wish to ask.
雷诺先生
Monsieur Renauld,
你否认凶案当晚
do you deny that you were in Deauville
自己在多♥维♥尔吗?
on the night of the crime?
不 我在这里
No I was here.
你是否在案发当天对你的继父说过
And did you say to your stepfather that same day,
我真希望你去死
I wish you were dead;
这样我就能做我想做的事了?
Then I could do as Iplease?
法官大人 我的当事人
Your Honor, my client has been
非常紧张
under considerable nervous strain.
我希望把它放在记录里
I wish to place it on record
是的 格鲁贤先生
Yes, yes, Mr Grosier
雷诺先生 你要知道
Do you understand, Monsieur Renauld,
您的回答
that on the answers you have given me,
让我没得选择 只能对你进行宣判
I have no alternative but to commit you for trial?
是
Yes.
非常好
Very well then.
伊莎贝尔!
Isabelle.
我叫贝拉·杜维恩
My name is Bella Duveen.
我来自首对保罗·雷诺的谋杀案
I wish to give myseif up for the murder of Paul Renauld.
你清楚这个!
You knew about this.
你耍了我!
You tricked me.
波罗先生
So, Mr. Poirot,
我们终于见面了
we meet at last.
我是不是应该这么说?
Isn't that what I'm meant to say?
杜维恩小姐
Mademoiselle Duveen
你为什么要杀保罗·雷诺先生?
why did you murder Monsieur Paul Renauld?
你认为呢?
Why do you think?
我认为你爱上了
I think it was because you were in love
他的继子杰克·雷诺
with his stepson, Jack Renauld.
是的
Yes.
可他离开了你选择了玛莎·多布勒尔
But he had left you for Marthe Daubreuil.
你在信里威胁说要
And it was Jack Renauld
杀了杰克·雷诺
that you threatened to kill in your letter.
但你认错了人!
You got the wrong man.
你把保罗·雷诺当成了他继子
You thought Paul Renauld was his stepson.
天太黑
It was dark,
而他又穿错了外套
and he was wearing the wrong coat.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
告诉我 杜维恩小姐
Then tell me, Mademoiselle Duveen,
为什么你从贝克斯先生
why did you take the knile
的办公室拿走那把匕♥首♥?
from the office of Monsieur Bex?
为了保护我自己
To protect myself.
这把匕♥首♥是你的?
And this knife, it was yours?
是的
Yes.
谢谢 杜维恩小姐
Merci, Mademoiselle Duveen.
波罗
Poirot.
我在外面等你
I shall be outside.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
不
No.
是的
Yes.
我在酒店看到了你们
I saw you at your hotel.
你认出了波罗
You recognized Poirot.
对
Yes.
是的 于是我决定利用你
That's when I decided to use you,
看看你们知道了什么
to find out what you knew.
但我说的话 亚瑟
But the things I said. Arthur
并不是虚情假意
I wasn't just pretending.
你说你爱杰克·雷诺
You said you were in love with Jack Renauld.
曾经爱过
I was once.
那现在呢?
And now?
忘了我吧 亚瑟
Just forget about me, Arthur.
你是个好人
You're a kind man.
如果我们早一点相识
If only we had met before,
也许
maybe...
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我提议大家干一杯
I'd like to propose a toast
为了自♥由♥!
to.. .treedom.
为了自♥由♥!
Freedom.
也为了我们 杰克
And to us, Jack.
为了新的生活
To a new life together.
婚礼快要举♥行♥啦 是吧 雷诺先生?
The wedding, it is to be soon, Monsieur Renauld?
是的
Ah, yes.
我要把这些统统抛开
I want to put this very much behind us.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表