Don't question everything I have to say!
谢谢你 女士
thank you, madam.
首先 告诉我你感觉怎么样
First, you tell me how you are.
你真的想知道吗?
Do you really want to know?
我觉得很累 雅各布 上年纪了
I feel tired, Jacob. And ancient.
所以我总是对明妮大呼小叫的
Which is why, I suppose I keep snapping at Minnie,
那个总在我身边支持我的人
the one person who stands by me no matter what.
她知道这不是你的本意
She knows you don't mean it.
我也从未那样想过! 快看
Well, I never! Look at that.
他们恋爱了 你觉得呢?
Love, you think?
希望如此
Let's hope so.
他是个好人 一个好医生
He is a good man, a good doctor.
即便他对你总是冷冰冰的 你还这么说?
You say that in spite of his coldness towards you?
你真宽宏大量
How generous you are.
当然 我也注意到你很虚弱 艾米丽
I, too, have noticed your weariness, Emily
我希望你能试试这个
I want you to try this.
这药方从我们祖上传下来已有两百年了
The recipee is in my family for 200 years.
对希腊人来说 时间还不够长啊
Quite new then, for Greeks.
雅各布 你相信有人想杀我吗?
Jacob, do you think someone is trying to kill me?
艾米丽 谁会做这样的事呢?
Emily, who would do such a thing?
波罗先生觉得有这种可能
Mr. Poirot seems to think it's possible.
先生?
Sir?
波罗先生?
Mr. Poirot?
有位先生想见你 先生
There's a gentleman to see you, sir.
他就在外面
He is outside.
叫他进来吧
Then ask him to come in.
恐怕不行 先生 他不是会员
Rather not, sir. He is not a member.
我也不是会员
I am not a member.
是塔尼奥斯医生 先生
It's Dr. Tanios, sir.
当然了 他不是名人嘛
And of course he is not famous.
先生
Monsieur.
您为什么要吓艾米丽 波罗先生?
Why are you frightening Emily, Mr. Poirot?
我什么时候吓她了?
When have I done such a thing?
你说有人要害她
You speak of designs upon her life.
先生 提醒她 是我的职责
From duty, monsieur, to warn her.
就因为伊莎贝尔·崔普编的那些幻想!
Of a fantasy woven by Isabel Tripp!
我不是在说幻想 先生
I do not speak of a fantasy, Monsieur
我说的是可能对艾米丽姑妈进行的犯罪
I speak about a possible crime against Aunt Emily
担忧的不止我一个
and I am not alone in my fears.
还有谁相信?
Who else believes this?
我只能说担忧的不止我一个
I merely say that I am not alone.
你不能给出具体人名 因为根本没有其他人相信
But you don't mention a name, because there is none.
很好 为了我的家人
Very well, in the interest of my family
和他们的安宁着想
and their peace of mind,
请你以后别再对艾米丽说这种事情
please do not speak to Emily again.
我不喜欢他 波罗
I do not like him either, Poirot.
确实
Quite so.
黑斯廷斯 让服务员把帽子拿过来吧
If you please, Hastings, ask a steward to fetch our hats.
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
小绿屋
The Littlegreen House.
谢谢 亲爱的
thank you, dear.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, dear.
原谅我
Forgive me.
今天的日子太难熬了
It's been a long day.
但你的气色比以前好多了
But you look better than you have for weeks.
她看起来好多了吧 茱莉娅?
Doesn't she look well, Julia?
噢 是的 亲爱的
Oh yes, dear.
为什么你们都要骗我?
Why does everyone lie to me?
我看起来糟透了
I look dreadful.
威尔米娜 我包里有个瓶子
Wilhemina, in my bag there's a bottle.
麻烦递给我
Pass it to me.
这不是你的护肝胶囊 亲爱的?
Not your liver capsules, dear?
如果是护肝胶囊 我会明说的
If I'd meant liver capsules, I should've said so.
瓶子
The bottle.
这是雅各布早上给我的
Jacob gave it to me, earlier today.
这是他的独家秘方
It's his own preparation.
你不会真喝吧!
You are not going to take it, surely!
希腊人才喝那些药
It could be Greek.
天上掉的药我也不怕
I don't care if it hails from the moon.
我想出去转转
I need some air
很好 这对你的病情有帮助
Yes, that will help too.
今晚夜色不错
It's a lovely evening.
让我静一静 明妮 老天!
Leave me alone, Minnie, for Heaven's sake!
我做的一切都是为了艾米丽好
All I've try to do for Emily is my best.
她知道 亲爱的 在她心里 她很清楚
She knows, dear. Deep down, she knows it.
噢 对啊! 你就象个圣人
Oh, yes! You've been an absolute saint.
别怕 亲爱的
Don't be afraid, dear.
那是她的灵魂
It is her spirit,
正在升入天堂
reaching out to the Ether.
你是说她快死了?
Do you mean dying?
她就在我们眼前飞向天际
She is crossing over, even as we look at her.
太神奇了!
What an adventure!
艾米丽!
Emily!
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, my dear.
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
怎么了 鲍勃先生?
Qu'est what c'est, Monsieur Bob?
快走 黑斯廷斯!
Vite, Hastings!
艾米丽 艾米丽
Emily Emily
请让让 夫人
If you please, madame.
波罗先生 她怎么了?
Mr. Poirot, what's happening?
她还好吗?
Is she all right?
不 夫人
Non, Madame.
她死了
She is dead.
我再次请求你 基利军士
Just once more I beg you, Sergeant Keeley,
让验尸官再给
get the coroner to order a post-mortem
艾米丽·阿伦德尔验一次尸
to the body of Emily Arundel.
很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry,sir,
这里的传统是死者为大
but we treat our dead with respect in these parts,
特别是象阿伦德尔夫人这样的好人
specially the good souls like Mrs. Arundel.
她真正的死因 先生
but her death, mousieur.
还有待查证
there are questions that need answer.
证据可能会和她一起埋入地下
Evidence may be buried with her.
我手上有最直接的证据
I've got the only evidence I need:
死亡证明
the death certificate.
证实她死于肝脏衰竭
that says she died of liver failure,
一切到此为止吧!
so Amen to that!
不论你我来自何方
For He knoweth whereof we are made;
终将归于尘土
He rembereth that we are but dust;
人生一世 草木一生
The days of Man are but His grass;
花朵盛开 绚烂满地
for he flourisheth as a flower of the field,
风暴过后
for as soon as the wind goeth over it, it is gone
徒留空悲戚
and the place thereof shall know it no more
主的仁慈
But the merciful goodness of the Lord
永世长存 驱散恐惧
endureth forever and ever upon them that fear him,
庇护子子孙孙
and His rightousness upon His children's children.
感谢您的到来 波罗先生
Nice of you to come, Mr. Poirot.
她并不是老顽固
She wasn't a bad old stick.
我应该早点告诉她 你知道吗?
I wish I would have told her, you know?
我一直都没说
I never did.
生不带来 死不带去
"And it is certain we can carry nothing out;
主所赐予的一切终究悉数带走
The Lord gave and the Lord hath taken away.
以主的名义 祝福她吧
Blessed be the name of the Lord."
可怜的小狗
Pauvre chien.
你总是摇着尾巴
though all, You always greeted your visitorss
欢迎你的客人 恩?
with agitating of the tail, hum?
但是今天没有
But not today.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
阿伦德尔夫人的律师指定我来宣读她的遗嘱
Mrs. Arundle solicitor has asked for me to read the will,
我是遗嘱执行人
since I am its executor.
这是这个月十号♥签署的文件
It is a simple document, dated the 10th of this month.
艾米丽把所有的财产都留给了威尔米娜·劳森
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表