that come to Hickory Road.
首先 它们太便宜了
one:They are too cheap.
然后 我亲自割开了一个帆布包
Also, I myself cut to pieces one of these rucksacks,
你猜我发现了什么
and I will tell you exactly what I found.
什么?
What?
包的内衬后面有个
There is hidden beneath the lining
隐蔽的夹层
a compartment which is secret,
可能就是放钻石的地方
into which any amount of diamonds may be placed.
这个就连背包的主人自己也不知道
without the owner having any knowledge of the fact.
你是说 他们在不知不觉中
you mean, the diamonds are smuggled by people
就帮别人走私了钻石?
who have no idea they're doing it?
是的
C'est sa.
莱纳德·贝特森就有一个这样的帆布包
Leonard Bateson had one of those same rucksacks,
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot.
被人偷了还被割开了
It was stolen and cut up.
对 我相信就是这件事
Oui, and I believe that it was this one event
导致了之后的两起悲剧
that led to both of the catastrophes which followed.
西莉亚·奥斯丁小姐和尼科拉提斯太太的死
The deaths of Celia Austin and Mr.s Nicoletis.
是的
Oui.
波罗先生 你应该知道一些
Mr. Poirot, there is something you should know
关于尼科拉提斯太太的事
about Mr.s Nicoletis.
啊 你们怀疑她就是
Ah. You suspect that she was the leader
走私集团的头目?
of the smuggling ring?
我们不是怀疑 我们确定
We don't suspect. We know.
她的堂兄 乔吉斯·尼科拉提斯
It was her cousin, Giorgios Nicoletis,
就是买♥♥主
who was buying the stuff.
是的
C'est parfait.
尼科拉提斯太太 她是那个卖♥♥帆布包的店的老板
Madame Nicoletis, she owns the shop with the rucksacks,
另外她拥有一些俱乐部和一间学生宿舍
and with the clubs and the hostel for the students,
这使她可以有机会接近很多年轻人
she would have had access to many of the young people.
但是她为什么会被杀呢?
But why did she have to die?
很显然 因为她知道是谁
Parce que, idemment, she knew the identity of the killer
杀害了西莉亚·奥斯丁
of mademoiselle Celia Austin.
而这起谋杀 并不在她的计划之中
And to murder, it was not in her plans.
她被吓坏了 于是想告诉警♥察♥?
And she panicked and threatened to tell the police?
可那会是谁?
But who was it?
他们之中谁才是凶手?
Which one of them is the killer?
凶手? 啊
The killer? Ah.
凶手就是那个被迫
The killer was the person who felt compelled
去偷灯泡的人
to steal the lightbulbs.
海关税务总署的典型做法!
Typical Customs and Excise!
他们干什么都鬼鬼祟祟的
They always have to do everything cloak-and-dagger.
科林·麦克纳博 他还被拘留着?
But Monsieur Colin McNabb, he's still under arrest?
是的 他盗窃并窝藏♥毒♥药
Well, he stole the poison and kept it.
并且还幻想那些没有
And he had this bee in his bonnet
动机的谋杀
about the motiveless murder.
所以 你认为科林·麦克纳博先生
So, you believe that Monsieur Colin McNabb
杀害西莉亚·奥斯丁小姐
he murdered Mademoiselle Celia Austin
是为了做实验?
by way of the experiment?
嗯 这些心理学家
Well, these psychologists
大多都是傻子
Most of them are barmy themselves.
祝您身体健康 探长
Your health, Chief Inspector.
没想到你有这么好的酒啊
I don't suppose you've got a nice glass of beer,
波罗?
have you, Poirot?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
此外,香蕉糖浆,
Besides, the syrup of the banana,
能促进食欲
it is better for the appetite.
干杯
Sante
干杯
Cheers.
你饿了吗 探长?
Are you hungry, Chief Inspector?
可以这么说 莱蒙小姐
You can say that again, Miss Lemon.
我整天都盼着能吃上一顿健康的晚餐
I've been looking forward to a healthy meal all day.
我就是照您的话做的
And I've taken you at your word.
这是什么?
What's this?
鳎目鱼片 用牛奶清蒸的 还有煮熟的蔬菜
Fillet of sole, poached in milk, with boiled vegetables.
没有比这更健康的了
You can't get much healthier than that.
鳎目鱼 莱蒙小姐?
Sole, Miss Lemon?
莱蒙鳎目鱼!
Lemon sole!
这么晚了会是谁来呢?
Who can that be at this time of night?
麻烦你了 莱蒙女士
If you please, Miss Lemon.
请吧 探长
Asseyez-vous, Chief Inspector.
你这样款待我真是太好了
You know, it's very kind of you
波罗 但是我想...
to put me up like this, Poirot, but I was thinking...
不用客气 探长
Not at all, Chief Inspector.
这是我的荣幸
The pleasure, it is mine.
我坚持你和我住在一起
And I insist that you stay here with me,
直到贾普太太回来
until the good Madame Japp, she has returned.
哦 好吧
Oh. Right.
波罗先生 探长
Mr. Poirot. Chief Inspector.
奈杰尔先生!
Monsieur Nigel!
请原谅我这么晚来拜访您
Forgive me for calling so late,
但是我必须见您
but I had to see you.
没关系
Not at all.
莱蒙小姐
Miss Lemon.
请坐 奈杰尔先生
Please to sit, Monsieur Nigel.
波罗先生 您抓错人了
Mr. Poirot, you've arrested the wrong man.
啊 不是我把科林·麦克纳博抓起来的
Ah. It was not I who arrested Monsieur Colin McNabb.
你为什么这么说 查普曼先生?
What makes you say that, Mr. Chapman?
不是我
It's not me.
我刚跟帕特谈过 帕特西亚·莱恩
I've been talking to Pat. Patricia Lane.
她说她知道是谁把毒药放回科林的房♥间的
And she knows who put the poison back into Colin's room.
她说他是被陷害的?
She's saying he's been framed?
是的 而且她知道是谁干的
Yes, and she knows who by.
那么 是谁?
Well, who?
她不肯告诉我
She wouldn't tell me.
她说我不会相信她的
She Says I'd never believe her.
为什么她不自己来呢?
Why didn't she come here herself?
她很害怕 非常害怕
She's frightened. Very frightened.
她不想我来这里 但是我说
She didn't want me to come, but I said that
莱蒙小姐
Miss Lemon.
又怎么了?
What now?
我告诉帕特 为了科林
I told Pat she had to tell you what she knew,
她必须把她知道的告诉你
if only for Colin's sake,
但是她不听 所以我就自己来了
but she still wouldn't budge, so I came myself.
是帕特西亚·莱恩 找你
It's Patricia Lane, for you.
也许她改变主意了
Maybe she's changed her mind.
你好 帕特
Hello, Pat.
你为什么这样做 奈杰尔?
Why are you doing this, Nigel?
我告诉过你我要来这里的 帕特
I told you I'd come here, Pat.
如果你知道些什么 你必须告诉他们
If there's something you know, you've got to tell them
你看到了什么 你可能会有危险
what did you see. You could be in danger yourself.
探长在这儿
The Chief Inspector's here.
你自己跟他说好吗 帕特?
Why don't you talk to him, Pat?
好吧
All right.
探长
Chief Inspector.
莱恩小姐?
Miss Lane?
是贾普探长吗?
Is that Chief Inspector Japp?
是的 是我
Yes, this is Japp.
探长 我知道是谁杀了西莉亚
Chief Inspector, I know who killed Celia.
我看见他们拿着毒药
You see, I saw them with the poison.
他们是谁? 莱恩小姐?
And who was that? Miss Lane?
我正要经过科林的房♥间 然后
I was going past Colin's room, and
这不可能 探长
It's impossible, Chief Inspector.
你只用需告诉我你所看到的 莱恩小姐
Just tell me what you saw, Miss Lane.
莱恩小姐?
Miss Lane?
她怎么不跟我一起来呢?
Why didn't she come with me?
我告诉过她 如果她知道些什么
I told her it wasn't safe staying here
她待在那里不安全
if she knew something.
都怪我
This is my fault.
我应该说服她的
I should have persuaded her.
你没必要责怪自己 查普曼先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表