And before that?
他在智利做稀有宝石买♥♥卖♥♥
He had a business in precious stones in Chile.
他因此而致富
That's where he made his fortune.
但他是个很冷淡的人
But he's a very private man.
我可以肯定
I don't know much more than that.
明白啦
I see.
埃洛伊丝 雷诺夫人在哪?
Where's Eloise? Madame Renauld?
在楼上
Upstairs.
我要去见她
I must go to her
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
你可以走了 保罗先生
You can go now, Monsieur Poirot.
吉罗先生!
Monsieur Giraud.
你觉得你可以就这样
Did you really think you could just walk in here
走进来接手调查吗?
and take over this investigation?
这是我的案子
This is my case.
如果有人能找到保罗·雷诺先生的话
And if anyone is going to find Monsieur Paul Renauld
我向你保证 肯定是我
I can assure you it's going to be me.
还是没找到?
Still no luck?
没有
No.
我去那边看看
I'll look over here.
你找到了吗?
Find anything?
天啊!
Good Lord.
怎么样 豪特医生?
Well. Dr. Hautet?
他应该是在凌晨两点被杀的
Killed at about 2:00 in the morning, I'd say.
刀是从背后刺入的
Stabbed in the back.
不寻常的凶器。
Unusual weapon.
是把裁纸刀
It's just a paper knife.
柄上的宝石是个蓝宝石
I'd say the stone in the hilt was a sapphire.
雷诺的妻子说他们从她房♥间里拿了把刀
Renauld's wife said they took a knife from her room,
是她儿子的礼物
a present from her son.
有人通知了雷诺夫人吗?
Has anyone informed Madame Renauld?
没有 黑斯廷斯
No, Hastings.
通知她不是我们的职责
And it is a duty I would not wish to perform.
里面有一排脚印
There's a set of cootprints in there.
你没跳进去吧?
You didn't jump in, did you?
-当然没有 -看来是其他人跳进去了
-Of course not. -It looks as if someone did.
你们可以把他带走了
You can take him away now.
可怜的家伙 抬走
Poor devil, marched out here
披个外套 穿着内衣
in nothing but that coat and his underclothes
就这样被杀了
and then killed.
没办法逃了
It's no way to go.
这是你的吧 黑斯廷斯上校?
This is yours, I believe, Captain Hastings.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
黑斯廷斯 这些白线是干吗的?
Hastings, what is it, this white line that I see?
他们要建个新沙坑 波罗
Oh, they were going to dig a new bunker here. Poirot.
就是在这里
This is where it was going to be.
这个在尸体旁边发现的
This was by the grave.
全新的
Brand-new.
你得出了什么结论 吉罗先生?
What does it tell you, Monsieur Giraud?
我们来自智利的朋友是有备而来的
Only that our friends from Chile came prepared.
你认为是他们?
Oh, so you assume it was theirs?
当然
Of course.
这又是什么?
And what of this?
这是一截铅管
It's a piece of lead pipe.
没错
Oui
这个怎么了?
Well, what of it?
它也尸体旁边。
It also was beside the grave.
保罗·雷诺是被刺死的 不是被打死的
Paul Renauld was stabbed, not bludgeoned, you know.
这个肯定几周前就在这儿了
That's probably been here or weeks.
-和案件没什么关系 -正好相反 先生
-It's of no interest. -Au contraire, monsieur.
对波罗来说 它与案件有很大关系
to Poirot, it is of great interest.
给这铲子贴上标签 把它放在匕♥首♥旁边
Label the spade and put it with the knife.
Bien sur, le commissar.
你可以留着那截铅管
You can keep the lead pipe.
先生
Sir
这是在尸体口袋里发现的
I found this in the dead man's pocket, sir.
谢谢
Merci.
黑斯廷斯 请读一下
Hastings, if you please to read it.
" 亲爱的
“My dearest one,
你怎么这么长时间不给我写信?
“why haven't you written to me for so long?
我开始怀疑你是否爱上别人了
“I am beginning to think there's someone else.
与其失去你
“I think I would kill you
我还不如杀了你
“if I thought I was going to lose you.
但你确实爱我
“But you do love me.
我知道的 就像我也爱你
“I know you do, as I love you.
永远 爱你的B.D."
Always, your own adoring B.D.”
保罗·雷诺有一个情人
So Paul Renauld had a lover
看来是的
That's what it looks like.
B.D.
雷诺夫人肯定知道点什么
I'm sure Madame Renauld will enlighten us.
最好还是别问
Well, you're not going to ask her, are you?
她甚至还不知道他的丈夫已经
She doesn't even know her husband's been...
黑斯廷斯上校是对的
Captain Hastings is right.
我们得先告诉她
We better tell her
我会告诉她的
I will tell her.
你不觉得奇怪吗 黑斯廷斯?
That is most strange, is it not, Hastings?
什么 波罗?
What's that. Poirot?
雷诺先生
Monsieur Renauld.
他穿的衣服明显大了
He wore his coat very long.
这个吉罗 我听说过他
This Giraud, I have heard much about him Hastings.
他是谁?
Who is he?
他们叫他"烟斗"
They call him“The Pipe,”
因为他的烟斗很奇怪
because smokes this pipe ridiculous.
他似乎并不很喜欢你。
Well he doesn't seem very fond of you.
不 因为他认为他是
No, that is because he believes himself to be
法国最好的侦探
the greatest detective in France.
-也许他确实 -不 不 黑斯廷斯
-Perhaps he is. -No, no, no, Hastings.
波罗现在也在法国
Poirot, he is now in France.
黑斯廷斯 你看
Hastings, regarde.
让我来
Oh, let me.
黑斯廷斯! 这刺可厉害了
Hastings, the briar it is sharp, huh?
走吧 朋友
Viens, mon ami.
我的高尔夫到此为止啦
So much for my golf.
"爱你的B.D"
“Your own adoring B.D.”
我不知道
I don't know.
除非...
Unless...
斯托纳先生?
Monsieur Stonor?
旁边的别♥墅♥ 玛格丽特别♥墅♥
The villa next door the Villa Marguerite
是多布勒尔夫人租的
it's rented by a Madame Daubreuil.
伯纳戴特·多布勒尔
Bernadette Daubreuil.
你认识这个女人吗?
Do you know this woman?
不 但她们有些奇怪
No. but its the damndest thing.
在过去三个月 雷诺先生
In the last three months, Monsieur Renauld
去银行转了三次帐
made three large payments from his bank account.
-给这个多布勒尔夫人? -是的
-To this Daubreuil woman? -Yes.
加起来总共有十万法郎
They added up to 100,000 francs.
我询问了雷诺 但他斥责了我
I did ask Renauld about them, but he just snapped at me.
你认为是敲诈 斯托纳先生?
You suspected blackmail, Monsieur Stonor?
是的
Yes I did. but...
如果这封信是她写的
if she sent him this letter,
他们应该有私情
maybe they were having an affair.
似乎不言自明
Seems self-evident.
这太不像他啦
It was so unlike him.
雷诺是个古怪的人 非常神秘
Renauld was an odd sort, very secretive,
深居简出,甚至 但
reclusive even, but...
他崇拜他的妻子
he adored his wife.
你们要见我?
You wanted to see me?
加布里埃尔 发生了什么事?
Gabriel, what's happened?
埃洛伊丝 是个不幸的消息
Eloise! it's bad news.
什么?
What?
雷诺夫人
Madame Renauld,
对不起 不得不告诉你
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表