What was the colour of that hair?
红色的
It was red.
你们觉得我是凶手?
You think it was me?
我从没靠近过她!
I never went near her!
这不重要
It is of no matter.
帕特西亚·莱恩小姐是被人从后面攻击的
Mademoiselle Patricia Lane was struck from behind,
所以她不可能
so it would not have been possible physically for her
抓得到凶手的头发
to even reach the hair of her attacker.
那么 你想说什么?
So, what are you saying?
我曾跟你提过一次 科林先生
I have said it to you once before, Monsieur Colin:
被罪犯忽略的小失误
That it is the little mistakes
能让我们了解他们的心理
that the criminal ignores that opens the door to the psychology
也能让我们了解案件 现在就是这样
and so to the crime, and so it is here.
在女孩手里发现的那根头发
The hair that was found in the hand of the dead girl
那是凶手制♥造♥的一个假象 他非常聪明非常大胆
it was an act of a killer who is too clever, too daring.
而且这个凶手花了很大精力
And this killer has spent most of his life
隐藏他的一个秘密
hiding a secret he will do anything to conceal.
这个秘密迫使他不得做一些更大胆
And this secret drives him to acts even more daring,
更危险的事
even more dangerous.
可是他不能停下来 不能 也不能停止杀人
But he cannot stop, no. Not even at murder.
是的 但是到底是谁 波罗?
Yes, but who, Poirot?
你说的是谁?
Who are you talking about?
我说的 是这个照片中的年轻人
I am talking about the young man in this photograph,
探长
Chief Inspector.
什么照片?
What photograph?
昨天我从帕特西亚·莱恩小姐尸体身上
The photograph that I took from the body
找到的一张照片
of Mademoiselle Patricia Lane yesterday.
这张照片可以解释为什么她会被杀死
And the reason why she had to die.
帕特西亚·莱恩小姐是
Mademoiselle Patricia Lane was
亚瑟·斯坦利先生的狂热崇拜者
a fanatical admirer of Sir Arthur Stanley,
就是在她去医院见他的时候
and it was when she visited him in the hospital
她发现了家庭相簿
that she found the family album
并拿走了这张相片
from which she removed the photograph.
但是她为什么拿走这张相片?
But why did she remove this photograph?
因为她惊愕的看到了
Because she saw to her amazement
亚瑟·斯坦利先生的儿子
the son of Sir Arthur Stanley,
他用了假名
who was living at number 26 Hickory Road
住在山胡桃路26号♥
under a name that was assumed.
什么假名?
What name?
他是谁?
Who is he?
好的 我已经把
Eh bien. Now that I have removed the blood stain
照片上
from the photograph
挡住亚瑟·斯坦利先生儿子脸的血擦掉了
which obscured the identity of his son
显而易见
it is plain for all to see.
这个人就是你
For it is you
查普曼先生
Monsieur Chapman.
你能否认自己的真名是奈杰尔·斯坦利吗?
Do you deny that your true name is Nigel Stanley?
得了吧 波罗先生
Come on, Mr.. Poirot. It's not a crime
改名字并不是犯罪
to change your name, you know.
不 斯坦利先生 那不是你犯的罪
No, monsieur Stanley, that was not your crime.
另外 您完全弄错了
and besides, You've got it all wrong.
你忘了吗?
or have you forgotten?
帕特被杀的时候我跟您待在一起的
I was with you when Pat was killed.
不 当你和我们在一起的时候
Non. When you were with me,
帕特西亚·莱恩小姐 已经死了
Mademoiselle Patricia Lane, she was already dead.
你告诉我们的故事
You come to us with a story that to me,
完全是编造的
is a concoction of the most obvious.
你三次提到帕特西亚的名字
You mentioned the name Patricia three times
为的就是让我们相信电♥话♥那头是她
to convince us that it is her with whom you speak.
你好 帕特.
Hello, Pat?.
你为什么要这样做 奈杰尔?
Why are you doing this, Nigel?
我说了我会来这的 帕特
I told you I'd come here, Pat.
探长在这
The Chief Inspector's here.
你为什么不跟他说呢 帕特?
Why don't you talk to him, Pat?
-那好吧 -探长先生
-All right. -Chief Inspector.
但是打电♥话♥的不是帕特西亚·莱恩小姐
But it is not with Mademoiselle Patricia Lane,
可怜的小姐
for la pauvre mademoiselle
因为那时她已经死了 躺在了房♥间的地板上
lies dead upon the floor in her room.
是的 我是贾普
Yes, this is Japp.
探长先生 我知道是谁杀了西莉亚
Chief Inspector, I think I know who killed Celia.
但是模仿一个人的声音很简单 不是吗?
But it is easy, is it not, to imitate a voice?
我看到他们拿着毒药
You see I saw them, with the poison.
那么电♥话♥那头的是谁呢?
So who is it at the other end of the line?
我正要经过科林的房♥间 然后...
I was going past Colin's room and
这不可能 探长
It's impossible, Chief Inspector.
她是你的同伙
It is your accomplice.
瓦莱丽·霍布豪斯小姐
Mademoiselle Valerie Hobhouse.
我从来不想搅合进这件事
I never wanted any part in it.
我没有杀人
Not the killing.
是他杀的
That was him.
闭嘴 你个傻瓜!
Shut up, you little fool!
对不起 奈杰尔 我不能再装下去了!
I'm sorry, Nigel, but I can't go on anymore!
他没有证据 你没看出来吗?
He's got nothing. Can't you see?
他只是说说而已 他没有证据
It's all just talk. He's got nothing.
不
No.
我想告诉你一切 波罗先生
I want to tell you everything, Mr. Poirot.
我要向你们坦白
I want to make a statement.
老鼠!
A mouse!
抓住他!
After him!
追!
Go!
别让他给跑了!
Don't let him get away!
分散包围 小伙子们
All right, fan out, lads.
不要让他往回跑!
Don't let him double back!
嘿!
Hey!
别跑了 小子 你无路可逃了!
All right, son, you've got nowhere to go!
不!
No!
不!
No!
我们在这个伤心的日子聚在一起
We gather together on this sad day
来参加这位先生的葬礼 他生命的结束
to bury a man whose tragic death has foreshortened a life
是那些信赖他的人们的巨大不幸
that promised so much to those who believed in him.
但是在他们长♥期♥探求正义的过程中
But in their long quest for justice,
亚瑟先生会得到永生
I know Sir Arthur lives on.
请大家起立
Will you all please rise?
啊 恩迪科特先生
Ah, Monsieur Endicott.
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot.
您考虑过我的话了吗?
You have reflected on what I've said?
是的 我不反对您把这个拿去
Yes. And I have no objection to your having this,
探长
Chief Inspector.
这是什么?
What is it?
是一份认罪书 对吧?
It is a confession, is it not?
是的
That's right.
就是那个人的自白 奈杰尔·斯坦利
The confession of that man, Nigel Stanley,
他用毒药谋杀了自己的母亲斯坦利太太
to the murder of his mother Lady Stanley, by poison.
谢谢 先生
Merci, monsieur.
他杀了自己的母亲?
He killed his mother?
别这么惊讶 夫人
Don't look so shocked, Ma.
但是为什么?
But why?
我从她那偷了钱
I stole money from her.
不只一次 很多次了
Not once. Quite a few times.
最后 她要挟我 如果再抓到我偷钱
Eventually, she threatened to call the police,
就叫警♥察♥来 我必须让她闭嘴
and when she caught me again, well, I had to stop her.
她是真的想要把我交给警♥察♥
She really was going to turn me in.
你父亲知道是你干的?
And your father knew it was you?
他让我写了一份认罪书
He made me write a confession.
说今后如果发现我跟任何犯罪有关
and if my name ever appeared in connection with any crime,
无论案件大小
no matter how trivial,
他就把我的这份认罪书交给警♥察♥
that confession would be delivered to the police.
所以隐藏真实身份
And that was why it was so important
对你来说很重要
to keep your identity unknown.
你最好去向死者告别
I think you'd better go and pay your respects.
多谢您带我过来 探长
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表