When did you come here?
在这季节开始的时候
At the start of the season.
多♥维♥尔太美了
Deauville is so beauticul.
我在这很开心
And I was happy here,
非常开心
very happy.
我认为
I thought...
一切都变了 真的
It all went wrong, really.
所以你的歌♥声中才这么悲伤?
Is that why your songs are so sad?
-先生 您的 -谢谢
-L'addition,monsieur. -Oh, thank you.
你听说了昨天在这发生的一起谋杀案吗?
Did you hear about that murder that happened here yesterday?
高尔夫球场?
On the links?
是的 是我发现的尸体
Yes I was the one who discovered the body.
天哪
Gosh.
真是惊心动魄
How thrilling.
我热衷于谋杀案
I'm afraid I absolutely dote on crimes.
哦 是吗
Oh, do you?
实际上
As a matter of fact,
我和赫尔克里·波罗都在这儿
I'm staying here with Hercule Poirot
-那个侦探? -是的
-The detective? -Yes.
他真的像人们说的那么聪明吗?
Is he as brilliant as they say?
绝对
Oh, absolutely.
我不得不说
I must say,
我并没那么喜欢他
I'd hate to have him on my trail.
他现在在哪?
Where is he now?
他应该还在吃早餐吧
Oh, still having breakfast, I should think.
其实 我该走了
Actually, I ought to be going.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
我们还能再见面吗?
Do you think I could see you again?
如果你愿意 我们可以一起吃午饭
We could go out for lunch if you like.
真的吗?
Oh, could we?
这是我的地址
This is my address.
为什么不打电♥话♥给我?
Why don't you call for me?
好的
Right.
还有楼梯呢
Rue des Escaliers.
恐怕不是很时髦
It's not very chic, I'm afraid.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
黑斯廷斯!
Hastings.
你真不靠谱
How very kind of you.
你来迟了
You arrive at last.
冷静点 波罗
Oh, steady, old Poirot.
我只是认识了一个人
As a matter of fact, I just met someone.
一个人? 应该是个年轻的女士吧
Someone? A young lady, no doubt, eh?
黑斯廷斯
Oh, Hastings.
你都写在脸上了
Your face is as the open book.
但我们现在没时间谈这个了 朋友
But there is no time to talk about this now, mon ami.
我们得马上走
We must go at once.
杰克·雷诺先生回到了多♥维♥尔
Monsieur Jack Renauld has returned to Deauville,
吉罗正在警♥察♥局审问他
and Giraud is interrogating him at the prefecture.
你们没有权利扣押我
You have no right to hold me here.
我有所有的权利
I have every right.
我告诉过你了
I told you...
我决定不远行,
I decided not to sail,
同时 我也不想回家
but at the same time, I didn't want to go home.
我只会又和我继父
I would just have had another argument
争吵
with my stepfather
那么 在案发当晚
So on the night of the murder
你仍在瑟堡
you remained in Cherbourg.
是的
Yes.
我整晚都待在瑟堡
I stayed in Cherbourg all night.
我只是早上才看到了报纸上的新闻
I only saw the news in the paper this morning.
随后你就赶了回来?
And you came straight home?
是的
That's right.
但我妈妈不在家
But my mother was out,
他来的时候 我正在等她
and I was waiting for her when he called.
接下来 我就被带到了这里
The next thing I know, I was dragged here.
接受讯问
For questioning.
如果你想恐吓我
If you think you can intimidate me,
那你就大错特错了
you're wrong.
雷诺先生
Monsieur Renauld.
你去圣地亚哥的目的是什么?
What was the purpose of your journey to Santiago?
我继父不肯告诉我
My stepfather wouldn't say.
他好像认为
He seemed to think there was some
有人对他进行了敲诈
some sort of fraud going on,
是关于宝石生意的
something to do with his business in precious stones.
这时间对我来说是最不合适的
It couldn't have come at a worse time for me.
为什么?
In what way?
这星期就要比赛了
It's the race this week.
多♥维♥尔的自行车比赛
The Trophée de Deauville?
你参加了?
You're taking part?
是的
Yes.
去年 我得了第五名
And I came fifth last year
这次我想取得更好的成绩
I mean to do better this time.
除非你们一直将我扣在这
That is, unless you intend to keep me here.
不 不 雷诺先生
No, no, no, Monsieur Renauld.
你可以走
You may go.
波罗先生 你不介意的话
If you don't mind, Monsieur Poirot,
他的去留由我决定
that decision is mine to make.
请原谅 先生
Pardon, monsieur
你打算关押雷诺先生吗?
You wish to arrest Monsieur Renauld?
暂时不
Not yet.
杰克!
Oh. Jack.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
妈妈
Oh. Mother.
你还是没去?
So you didn't go?
现在这已经不重要了
Well, it doesn't matter now.
不重要了
Not now.
-波罗先生 -什么事?
-Monsieur Poirot. -Oui?
谢谢
Ah, merci.
这是什么?
What is it?
雷诺先生的外套
It is the coat of Monsieur Renauld.
杰克·雷诺的?
Jack Renauld?
是的 先生 今天早上我从他那里拿的
Yes, sir I took it off him this morning.
波罗先生让我留着它
Monsieur Poirot asked me to hold it back.
谢谢 你看 黑斯廷斯
Merci. If you please, Hastings.
你得听从我的命令
Hey, you take your orders from me,
而不是波罗先生的!
not from Monsieur Poirot.
听清了吗?
Is that clear?
是 先生
Yes sir
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir.
你在做什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
量量这外套
Measuring the coat.
我看见了
I can see that.
不出我所料
Hmm. Just as I thought.
什么?
What?
外套 短了
The coat, it is short.
黑斯廷斯 我必须离开
Hastings, I must leave
我要坐最近的一班火车去伦敦
on the first possible train for London.
什么? 但为什么?
What? But why?
因为多布勒尔夫人的面孔
Because the face of Madame Daubreuil,
我觉得
it is known to me.
以前见过
I have seen it before.
这案子里有些事
Also, there is something about this case
我很熟悉
that is familiar to me.
但为什么去伦敦?
But why London?
因为那里能找到答案
Because that is where the answer is to be found.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
我想知道雷诺先生死的那个夜里最后一班
I wish to know at what hour the last train left Deauville
从多♥维♥尔开走的火车是什么时候
on the night of the death of Monsieur Renauld.
好的
Right.
到贝克斯先生的办公室
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表