想想看 乔治是这个家里唯一对世界有贡献的人
Considering George is the only person in this family who has done anything in the world,
我认为他的父亲应该感到惭愧只给了他那么一点遗产
I think it's shameful his father left him so little.
这已经很清楚了
Well, that's clear enough.
家族中 阿尔弗雷德和我赞成这个提议
Of the family, Alfred and I are in favor of the motion.
乔治反对
George is against.
少数服从多数
The ayes have it.
这不是赞成和反对的问题
There isn't any question of ayes or noes.
我从父亲那得到的部分就是我的
My share of my father's estate is mine absolutely.
我一毛钱都不会拿出来的
I shall not part with one penny of it.
如果西米恩不改遗嘱谁可以从中获利?
So who profits by the fact that Simeon Lee didn't have time to alter his will?
他们所有人 除了那个西班牙女孩
All of them, except the Spanish girl.
这么说我们可以排除她的嫌疑了?
So, we can cross her off the list, then?
是的
Yes.
可能吧
Well, maybe.
不! 我不会那么做的!
No! I will not!
这是你的权利 皮拉尔 你与生俱来的权利
It's your right, Pilar, your blood right!
你这样说! 这就是我不会那么做的原因!
You speak like that! That is why I cannot do it!
这不是慈善! 这是为了公平!
But it's not a matter of charity; it's justice!
你们已经毁了这一切
You have all spoiled everything.
我要走了
I am going away.
现在 立刻
Now. At once.
我再也不会打扰你们了
You will not be troubled by me no more.
女士 你护照的问题...
Now, the matter of your passport, Miss...
去死吧!
Go to hell!
- 发生什么事了? - 这是我们的家事
- What's going on? - It's a family matter.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
阿尔弗雷德和我都同意
Alfred and I had agreed
把我们遗产的三分之一分给她
to settle a third of our share of the estate on her.
但她拒绝了
She refused to take it.
她还活着
She is still alive.
- 早上好 特西利安 - 早上好 先生
- Good morning, Tressilian. - Good morning, sir.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
噢 谢谢 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
赫尔克里 那个女孩今早怎么样?
Hercule, have you heard how the girl is this morning?
圣诞快乐 哈里先生
Merry Christmas to you, Monsieur Harry.
埃斯特拉瓦多斯女士睡得很好
Yes, Mademoiselle Estravados, she sleeps peacefully.
我想 她的锁骨断了
She has, I think, the clavicle that is broken.
是的 昨晚我听医生说了
Mm, yes, yes, I heard all that from the doc last night.
但是会是谁做的呢?
But who would want to do such a thing?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你要告诉我什么 波洛?
What have you got to tell me then, Poirot?
这真有趣 探长
It is most interesting, Chief Inspector.
我进了皮拉尔小姐的房♥间
I went into the room of Mademoiselle Pilar.
我打开了抽屉 找到了她的护照
I opened the drawer, and I took out her passport,
而且 探长
and, Chief Inspector...
这是什么意思?
What's the meaning of all this?
圣诞快乐 麦琪
Merry Christmas, Maggie.
早上好 请进吧
Good morning. Please to come in now.
请自便
Please to make yourselves comfortable.
埃斯特拉瓦多斯小姐...有些事想跟你们说
Mademoiselle... Estravados has something that she wishes to say to you.
你们以为我是你们的侄女 皮拉尔·埃斯特拉瓦多斯
You think I am your niece, Pilar Estravados.
其实不是
That is not so.
我不明白 皮拉尔
I don't understand, Pilar.
我不会告诉你们 永远不会 是为了钱
I would not have told you, not ever, but for the money.
来到这里 假装 欺骗 演戏 多好玩啊
To come here and pretend and cheat and act, that was fun.
但是当莉迪亚说那些钱是我的
But when Lydia said that the money was mine,
这是为了公平 这就不好玩了
...and it was only justice, it was not fun any longer.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我和皮拉尔一起坐车
Pilar was killed when I was travelling with her
在西班牙旅行的时候 她被杀了
in her car in Spain.
我没有钱 也没有地方去...
I had not much money and nowhere to go...
我想"为什么不去英国做个有钱人呢?"
...and I thought, "Why should I not go to England and become rich"?
刚开始的时候 很有趣 我想知道...
And when it began, it was fun, wondering if I could...
这太荒谬了! 这是犯法的! 诈骗!
This is preposterous! This is criminal! Getting money by false pretences!
好了 她没有从你那里拿到什么 对么?
Well, she didn't get much from you, did she?
这么说 我不是你的叔叔了 对么?
So, I'm not your uncle any more, eh?
这比那更严重
It's rather more serious than that.
如果她骗了我们这个 她可能还骗了我们其他事
If she could lie about that, she could lie about anything.
告诉你我是怎么想的...小姐 你叫什么?
I'll tell you what I think, Miss... What's your name?
洛佩兹
Lopez.
贡奇塔·洛佩兹
Conchita Lopez.
洛佩兹小姐 我是这么想的
Well, Miss Lopez, I'll tell you what I think happened.
当李先生发现钻石失踪了
When Mr. Lee found that the diamonds were missing,
他传信叫你过去
he sent word for you to come and see him
就在晚餐之后
immediately after dinner.
你去了 他说你是小偷 你否认了
You did so. He accused you of theft. You denied it.
不! 这不是真的
No! This is not true.
晚餐之后我就离开了客厅
I left the drawing room after dinner.
我上楼回我房♥间 我想换块干净手帕
I came up here to my room. I wanted a clean handkerchief.
但是我觉得我应该去看看那个老人
But then I thought I would go and see the old man.
我以为他会很高兴
I thought he would be pleased.
但是当我站在楼梯上
But when I was on the stairs,
我看到有个人在他门口
I saw that someone else was there at his door.
我退回到走廊 以防那个人转过身来
I slipped back into the corridor in case the person turned around.
我不想他们认为我...我不知道怎么说
I didn't want them to think I was... I don't know the word.
谄媚?
Ingratiating yourself?
- 什么? - 没事
- Yes? - No.
继续说 皮拉尔 贡奇塔
Go on, Pilar. Conchita.
我听到了那可怕的声音 碰撞声 尖叫
I heard those horrible noises, crashes, screams.
当大家跑过来的时候
And when the people came running,
我从跑出来混入人群
I came out at the end and joined them.
等一等 等一等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
这都是编的
This is all very airy-fairy.
你说你看到有人站在西米恩门口
You say you saw someone standing outside Simeon Lee's door.
你看到的是谁?
Who did you see?
我不知道那是谁
I do not know who it was.
那里很暗 看不清楚 不过...
It was too dimly lit to see, but...
...那是个女人
...it was a woman.
放屁! 她是在想办法让自己脱身
Rubbish! She's just saying anything to get off the hook.
我早说了是外人杀了我父亲
I always said an outsider killed my father.
我的观点是 西米恩·李 你的父亲
In my opinion, Simeon Lee, your father,
他是被他自己的骨肉杀死的
he was killed by his own flesh and blood.
我们中的一个? 我不这么认为
One of us? I deny that.
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
这个房♥间的每个人都有可能
There is a case against every person in this room.
胡说
Nonsense.
胡言乱语!
Balderdash!
是的
Et bien.
从你开始 乔治·李先生
I will begin with the case against you, Monsieur George Lee.
- 等等! - 你根本不爱的你父亲
- Now, wait a minute! - You had no love for your father.
你和他保持良好的关系是为了钱
You kept on good terms for the sake of money.
在他死的那一天
On the day that he died,
他威胁要剥夺你的继承权
he threatened to cut down your allowance.
但你知道如果他死了
But you knew that when he died,
你可能继承一笔可观的财富
you would probably inherit a sum most substantial.
这就是你的动机
And there is your motive.
我从没听过...
I never heard such...
晚饭过后 你打了一通电♥话♥
After dinner, you went to telephone.
而这通电♥话♥持续了13分钟
This telephone call lasted 13 minutes.
然后你可以很轻易的进你父亲的房♥间杀了他
You could then have easily visited the room of your father and killed him.
然后 你离开那个房♥间 从外面把门锁上
Afterwards, you left the room, turned the key from the outside
希望这整个事件看上去像是窃贼做的
in the hope that the whole affair would look like that of a burglar.
但是你慌乱逃离之时忘了窗户是打开的
But you omitted, in your panic, to make sure that the window, it was left open
无法支持这个窃贼的说法
to support this burglar theory.
这很蠢 但你就是
And that was stupid, but you are,
原谅我这样说 你就是这样的蠢人
you will pardon me for saying so, rather a stupid man.
但有很多蠢人成了犯人
But, you know, many other stupid men have become criminals.
你怎么敢这样和我丈夫说话!
How dare you speak to my husband like that!
啊 是的 当然 还有你 李夫人
Ah, yes. Then there is, of course, Madame Lee.
她也有动机
She also had a motive.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表