Chief Inspector.
告诉我 贾普女士还没回来吗?
Tell me the good Madame Japp, she has still not returned?
没有
No.
-我也这么想 -我也是
-I thought as much. -I also.
好吧 我有办法
Eh bien. I have la bonne idee.
探长 今晚你和我
How would it be, Chief Inspector,
共进晚餐怎么样?
if you and I would have dinner together this evening?
呃 我必须说 波罗
Well, I have to say, Poirot,
我能吃掉一顿大餐
I could do with a good, square meal.
提醒你一下 让他回艾尔沃思
Mind you, it's a bit of a step back,
是毫无意义的 波罗先生
all the way to Isleworth, Mr. Poirot
我有主意了
I have the idea. Alors,
最简单的方法是让探长和我
the simplest way is to have the Chief Inspector
住在一起直到贾普女士回来
stay with me until the good Madame Japp, she returns.
什么? 和你住在一起?
What? Stay with you?
我能整理出一张空床
I can make up the spare bed.
呃 你真好 波罗
Well, that's very decent of you, Poirot.
你接受了?
You accept?
是的 十分愿意
Yes. With pleasure.
你安顿好了 探长?
You are settled in, Chief Inspector?
是的 谢谢你 波罗
Yes, thank you, Poirot.
我把他安置在后面的屋子 波罗先生
I put him in the back room, Mr. Poirot.
好好闻的味道
Something smells good.
谢谢
Merci.
是酱猪肘
It is mon assiette aux saveurs.
当我还是学生的时候 这是我妈妈的拿手菜
It was a speciality of my mother when I myself was a student.
请坐 莱蒙小姐
S'il vous plait, Miss Lemon.
你真好 波罗先生
That's very kind of you, Mr. Poirot.
探长
Chief Inspector.
在浴室里的那玩意是啥 波罗?
What's that thing in the bathroom, Poirot?
什么?
Comment?
像个脚盆
Like a foot bath.
呃 是坐浴盆
Uh, the bidet.
哦 坐浴盆?
Oh, bidet?
在中间有个喷泉样的东西
It's got a sort of fountain thing in the middle.
那是用来干嘛的?
What's that for?
呃 那不重要
Ah, it is of no significance.
我把它打开的时候差点喷到我眼睛里了
Nearly got a squirt in the eye when I turned it on.
最好不要动它 探长
It is best not to tamper with it, Chief Inspector.
它坏掉了
It is broken.
我去把菜端过来
I will get the food.
我很期待这个 莱蒙小姐
I must say, I'm looking forward to this, Miss Lemon.
你看来真的
You look like a man
很需要吃晚餐 探长
in need of his dinner, Chief Inspector.
那个浴室里的东西
That thing in the bathroom, though
最好不要拿水管的问题
It is best not to bother Miss Lemon
去麻烦莱蒙小姐了 探长
with the deficiencies of our plumbing, Chief Inspector.
现在 酱猪肘
Et maintenant, mon assiette aux saveurs.
瞧!
Voila!
哦 你没告诉他们?
Oh, you didn't tell them?
-当然没有! -我也没有
-Of course not! -Nor me.
你知道我没有说 你当时在那里
You know I didn't. You were there.
我这件事我们不能保密
I don't think we can keep quiet about it.
为什么不能?
Why not?
我们不能!
We can't!
我们必须告诉波罗先生
We're going to have to tell Mr. Poirot.
啊... 你们在这?
Ah... you here?
是的 我也在
Yes, I also.
我喝了点酒
I have one small drink.
为了我的心脏
Is for my heart.
晚安 尼科拉提斯女士
Good night, Mr.s Nicoletis.
我知道
I know.
我知道发生了什么事 是错的!
I know what happen. Is wrong!
是的
That's right.
我要去找警♥察♥
I go to the police.
我会讲出真♥相♥ 趁着
I tell the truth, before
不会再有死亡了!
No more death!
她在说什么?
What's she on about?
她喝醉了 和往常一样
She's loaded, as usual.
科林!
Colin!
好吧 我有吗♥啡♥
All right. I had the morphine.
但你们都看见我做了什么
But you all saw what I did.
那你就没什么担心的了 是吗?
Then you've nothing to worry about, have you?
我不会告诉他们的
Well, I'm not going to tell them.
如果你不说的话 我们中必须有一个人去说
Well, if you don't maybe one of us should.
我不想这么说 科林 但我认为奈杰尔是对的
I hate to say it, Colin, but I think Nigel's right.
我们必须告诉波罗
We have to tell Poirot.
我的天 为什么?
Why, for heaven's sake?
防止这种事再次发生
Well, in case it happens again.
哦 是你
Oh. It's you.
进来吧
Come in.
一切都变样了!
Everything is going wrong!
你为什么要做这些事?
Why are you doing these things?
计划不是这样的!
Is not part of the plan!
你为什么要做这些事?
Why you do these things?
你杀的那个叫西莉亚的女孩 我会说出来!
That girl Celia you finish. I will tell!
直刺心脏
Stabbed through the heart.
你可能会说
With a precision that is medical,
学医的人才能这么精准 探长
you might say, Chief Inspector.
现在 我有个想法!
Now, there's a thought!
莱纳德·贝特森在接受成为医生的训练 不是吗?
Leonard Bateson's training to be a doctor, isn't he?
是的 确实
Yes, indeed.
发生什么事了 波罗?
What's going on, Poirot?
先是西莉亚·奥斯丁偷了一大堆没用的东西
First Celia Austin pilfers a whole lot of useless things
不是西莉亚偷的灯泡和帆布背包
It wasn't Celia who stole the light bulbs or the rucksack.
不是 但有人杀了她
No, but someone kills her.
现在又是拥有这间
And now Mr.s Nicoletis,
宿舍的尼科拉提斯女士 她和这些事没有任何关系
who owns the hostel and has got nothing to do with anything.
山胡桃路有一些
There is something here at Hickory Road,
隐藏在两桩命案后我们没看到的事
something behind these two deaths that we do not see.
是在午夜
It's the middle of the night.
宿舍从里面锁上了
The hostel's locked from the inside.
尼科拉提斯女士对敲门的人开了门
Mr.s Nicoletis opens her door to whoever knocks.
那么你认为是个学生?
Then you believe it was one of the students?
肯定是
It had to be.
是的 不过 是哪一个呢?
Yes but which one?
你听说了吗?
You've heard?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
其他人知道吗?
Do the others know?
不 大多数人都在她被发现前离开了
No. Most of them had left before she was found.
听着 我不能再继续干下去了
Look, I can't do this any more.
我受够了
I've had enough.
莎莉 我们不能现在停止
Sally, we can't stop now.
绝对不能是现在
Not now, of all times.
有人会发现的 我
Someone's going to find out, and I
别担心 没人知道
Don't worry. Nobody knows.
这个侦探怎么办? 波罗
What about this detective? Poirot.
别担心波罗
Don't worry about Poirot.
我会处理好他的
I'll deal with him.
最好是这样
You'd better.
我保证
I promise.
我会的
I will.
我从未想过事情会变成这样
I never thought that it would come to this.
先是西莉亚 然后...
First Celia, and then...
哦 整个世界都要疯狂了 波罗先生!
Oh, it's like a world gone mad, Mr. Poirot!
行了 弗洛伦斯
Come on, Florence.
波罗先生会把一切查清楚的 等着瞧吧
Mr. Poirot will sort it out. You'll see.
能不能跟我们谈谈你的雇主 哈伯德太太?
What can you tell us about your employer, Mr.s Hubbard?
没什么好讲的
Not a great deal.
她是个深居简出的人
She was a very solitary person.
我倒觉得...
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表