我保证 这样事情会简单得多
It will cause, I am sure, much less of the complications.
哈里和我打算去巴黎
Harry and I are going to Paris.
她知道跟我这样的老男人在一起会很安全
She knows she'll be safe with an old man like me.
- 她肯定会的 哈里先生 - 再见
- I'm sure she will, Monsieur Harry. - Goodbye.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yes?
圣诞节快乐 探长
Merry Christmas, Chief Inspector.
哦 波洛 你不用这么客气
Oh, Poirot, you shouldn't have.
我还没谢谢你送给我的礼物呢
I have not yet thanked you for my present.
我希望你喜欢
I hope you like them.
哦 我真的很喜欢
Oh, I do very, very much indeed.
多艳丽的颜色 多好的做工
Such wonderful colors and such workmanship.
艾米丽为了织这对手套都织了好几个月
Emily's been knitting away at those blessed gloves for months.
啊 你一定要替我转告她我太感谢她了...
Ah, well, you must tell her how much I thank her...
她的技术真的很棒
...and how much her skill is appreciated.
我会的 我会的
I will. I will.
你不打算现在戴上它们吗?
You're not going to wear them now, then?
不 不 不 不 不 不 我的朋友
Non, non, non, non, non, non, mon ami.
一定要好好保存它们
These must be kept for best, huh?
我只有去教堂的时候才会戴上它们
I shall wear them only when I go to church.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表