重新开始
Start again.
贝拉 我感到很难过 波罗先生
Bella, I treated her shamefully, Mr. Poirot.
那个可恶的吉罗还是输给你了
At least that awful Giraud lost his wager with you,
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot
是的 不过这个赌局波罗还没有赢
Oui, but it is a wager that Poirot has yet to win
请让一让! 让我过去!
Out of my way. Let me through.
你怎么能这样 杰克?
How can you, Jack?
你怎么能庆祝呢?
How can you celebrate?
妈妈
Mother
你获得了自♥由♥
You may be free,
却是用保罗的死作为代价
but Paul's death is on your hands.
这不公平
That's not fair
-您先坐 妈妈 -不 杰克
-Sit down, Mother -No. Jack.
你一点也不明白
You never understood him.
你挑衅他 不信任他
You defied him, mistrusted him.
为了一个无情的女人
And by your heartless treatment of another woman
你还想杀了他
you killed him.
我没有
l didn't.
你别想得到他的钱!
Well, you'll never have his money.
明天我就让律师取消你的继承权
Tomorrow I intend to take steps to disinherit you.
还有这个女孩!
and that girl.
-妈妈... -你不是我的儿子!
-Mother -You're no son of mine.
送我回家 莱奥尼
Take me home, Leonie.
杰克 她不知道她在说什么
Jack, she didn't know what she was saying.
她知道
She did.
杰克 亲爱的
Jack, darling,
今晚你可以和我们在一起
you can stay with us tonight.
是的 我想这样更好
Yes, I think that would be best.
波罗 我希望你能解释
Poirot, I wish you'd explain to me
我们到这儿来干什么
what we're doing here.
来监视房♥子的 朋友
We're watching the house, mon ami
我知道 但为什么?
Well, I know that, but why?
里面现在只有雷诺夫人
There's only Madame Renauld in there.
那是谁?
Who is that?
杀害保罗·雷诺的真凶
It's the true killer of Monsieur Paul Renauld.
什么? 可是伊莎贝尔
What? But Isabelle
不 不 黑斯廷斯
No, no, no, Hastings,
贝拉·杜维恩没有杀保罗·雷诺
Bella Duveen was not the killer of Paul Renauld.
那会是谁?
Well. then who was?
我可没想到她有枪
The gun, it was not according to my plan.
快点!
Allons-y vite.
这边 黑斯廷斯!
This way, Hastings.
雷诺夫人的卧室 在这里!
The bedroom of Madame Renauld, C'est près ici.
正如您所料 她来了 波罗先生
She came just as you said she would, Monsieur Poirot.
她打算对我暗下毒手
She tried to smother me.
如您所要求的 我在这儿等着 但
I was waiting just like you told me to, but.
她一看见我 就掏出了枪
when she saw me, she took out a gun.
在搏斗中结束了
There was a struggle, and it went off
恐怕她已经死了
I'm afraid sh's dead.
她是谁 波罗?
Who is it, Poirot?
杀死保罗·雷诺的真凶 朋友
The true killer of Paul Renauld. mon ami.
玛莎·多布勒尔
Marthe Daubreuil.
不 你们无权逮捕我! 我什么也没有干!
No, you cannot arrest me. I have done nothing.
多布勒尔夫人 您被指控为
Madame Daubreuil, you are being held
凶手的同谋
as an accomplice to murder
不!
No!
我要和玛莎讲话! 玛莎在哪儿?
I need to speak to Marthe. Where's Marthe?
波罗
Poirot.
这起案件
This crime...
噢 是的 非常感谢
Ah, yes. Merci beaucoup.
它的确将赫尔克里·波洛的小小
It has indeed challenged the little gray cells
灰细胞挑战到了极点
of Hercule Poirot to the extreme.
一开始
And yet from the start,
我就知道凶手是个冷血的人
I knew that this was a crime of the cold blood.
事实确实如此
And so it was.
玛莎·多布勒尔知道
Marthe Daubreuil knew of the plans
保罗·雷诺先生的假死计划
of Monsieur Paul Renauld to create his fake death.
她非常狡猾 打算
And with great cunning, she set out to use those plans
将计就计
for the purposes of her own.
可是她怎么知道的呢? 波罗先生
But, Monsieur Poirot, how could she have known?
我们没告诉任何人
We told no one.
你相信吗 夫人
So you believe, madame.
你们是在花♥园♥的
But when you made the plans,
墙边计划这一切的 不是吗?
it was by the garden wall, was it not?
是的
Yes.
我和保罗是在那里谈话的
Paul and I we did talk there.
晚上十点的时候我会去挖坑
I'll dig the grave at 10:00.
然后坐00:07的
I'll be on the train out of here
火车离开
7 minutes past 12:00.
你必须去认尸
You'll have to identify the body.
可能会不好受
It won't be pleasant,
但你一定要说那是我
but you'll have to be convincing.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
如果这能帮你
If it's really the only way
摆脱伯纳戴特·多布勒尔
to rid you of Bernadette Daubreuil forever,
那就这么干吧
then so be it.
玛莎·多布勒尔干了什么
And that was how Marthe Daubreuil,
她偷听
she overheard.
后来 黑斯廷斯在那堵墙边听到了
Later, Hastings would hear Marthe talking with Jack
杰克和玛莎的谈话
over the same wall.
就是这点引起了我的注意
And that is what alerted me to the possibility.
保罗·雷诺将会死去
Paul Renauld will be dead.
可她为什么要这么做?
But why did she do it?
一如既往 为了钱
Always, it was for money.
保罗·雷诺先生打算
Monsieur Paul Renauld planned to escape
用诈死的办法摆脱
from the blackmail of Madame Daubreuil
多布勒尔夫人的敲诈
by pretending to be dead.
如果他真的死了 会怎么样呢?
But what if he were really dead? What would happen then?
我会继承保罗的遗产
Paul's money would come to me.
非常正确
Exactement.
可如果夫人您
But what if a short while later
稍后也死了呢?
you were also to die, madame?
杰克会继承一切
Jack would have everything.
而玛莎会嫁给杰克·雷诺
And Marthe would have Jack Renauld.
必须除掉保罗·雷诺
But this marriage, it could only take place
才会有这场婚姻
if Paul Renauld no longer stood in the way.
是的 玛莎和她母亲
Oh, yes, Marthe and her mother
为此做了长远打算
certainly planned for the long term.
但是昨天下午 她们发现
However, last night, they discovered
雷诺夫人打算更改遗嘱
that Madame Renauld intended to change her will.
这迫使她们马上下手
And that forced them to act at once.
天啊 简直是魔鬼
My God, what devils.
对
Oui.
雷诺夫人扮演了我让她扮演的角色
Alors, Madame Renauld played the part I suggested to her,
来让玛莎·多布勒尔露出马脚
and that was to force the hand of Madame Daubreuil.
贝拉
Oh. Bella.
你能原谅我吗?
Will you ever forgive me?
是的 杰克
Yes, Jack.
当然
of course.
可我还是有一点不明白 波罗先生
But this is what I don't understand. Monsieur Poirot.
他们俩在互相袒护对方
So these two were protecting each other?
是的 贝克斯先生
oui, Monsieur Bex.
我还从没见过这么深的误解
Never before have I seen so many misconceptions.
因为他们俩都以为
And that was because each thought the other
对方是凶手
guilty of the murder
可是为什么?
But why?
我为您讲述一下我的发现
Let me describe it to you as I see it.
出事那晚
On the night of the murder,
杰克·雷诺从瑟堡回来
Jack Renauld returns from Cherbourg.
他打算偷偷的去见玛莎·多布勒尔
He plans to visit Marthe Daubreuil in secrecy,
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表