在晚饭前吵架的目的是什么?
...that your father had with his family before dinner last evening?
他想看我们剑拔弩张!
He wanted to see the fur fly!
他就像只猫一样看着我们的反应
He was watching us like a cat, to see how we reacted.
你知道他打算怎么改他的遗嘱么?
What changes in his will was he thinking about? Do you know?
我想...
I imagined...
应该说我希望...
Shall I say I hoped...
改变遗嘱是为了那些仆人
...the change would be to the benefit of your humble servant.
当然我不惊讶 还有皮拉尔
Pilar, too. I wouldn't be surprised.
你对这起谋杀有什么想法 李先生?
You got any theories about this murder, MrLee?
我完全不明白
I don't understand it at all.
门是锁上的 要把门撞开都有点困难
I mean, that door was locked. It took some doing to break it open.
但是屋子里除了父亲却没有人了
And there was no-one in the room but Dad.
也没有人能从窗子里出去
Nobody could have got out through the window.
门是从外面锁上的
The door was locked from the outside.
不 钥匙在里面
No, the key was on the inside.
你注意到那个了 李先生?
You noticed that, Monsieur Lee?
恩 我是注意到了一些事
Well... I do notice things.
这是我的习惯而已
It's a habit of mine.
我...我要去找我的朋友了
I er... I must get back to my friends.
我感觉很奇怪 真的很奇怪
I've been feeling very queer. Very queer indeed.
这确实是件奇怪的事情
It is indeed a business most odd.
哦 天哪 真是吓死我了
Oh, dear. It gave me quite a turn, it did.
当我进到大厅的时候 有个陌生人站在那里
When I went into the hall there was this strange man standing there,
然后哈里先生说
...and Mr Harry's voice said,
"你还在这里啊 特西利安"?
"Still here, Tressilian"?
满是激♥情♥ 和以前一样
Alive. The same as ever.
肯定是很奇怪的感觉
It must have been a feeling most strange.
有时候感觉过去的事并没有过去
It seems sometimes as if the past isn't the past at all.
门铃响了 我去开门
It seems to be, the bell rings, and I go to let someone in...
不管是哈里先生还是乔治先生
Doesn't matter if it's Mr Harry or Mr George,
或者是萨格登警司都不重要
...or Superintendent Sugden, even.
但我还是和自己说
But I'm saying to myself...
"这些事我以前都做过"
"But I've done all this before".
这就是最有意思的 特西利安
That is most interesting, Tressilian.
是啊..
Yes, well...
我想和你核对一下时间 特西利安先生
I'd just like to check some times with you, Mr Tressilian.
当楼上有声响的时候
When the noise started upstairs,
乔治·李先生正在打电♥话♥ 你确定么?
Mr George Lee was telephoning. Can you confirm that?
是有人在打电♥话♥ 先生
Oh, somebody telephoned, sir.
是的 我的餐具室里的铃响了
Yes, the bell rings in my pantry here.
如果有人拿起听筒打电♥话♥的话
If anybody lifts the receiver to dial a number,
这里的铃就会有轻微的声音
...there's a faint noise on the bell here.
恩 这个叫霍布里的仆人
Hm. And about this fellow Horbury, the valet,
他大概8:15离开房♥子的?
he was definitely out of the house by a quarter past 8:00?
稍微早一点吧 先生
It was a bit before that, I'd say, sir.
正好就在警司到了以后
It was just after the superintendent arrived.
我记得很清楚 因为他打碎了一个咖啡杯
I remember particularly, because he broke a coffee cup.
霍布里打碎咖啡杯? 怎么会这样?
Horbury broke a coffee cup? How was that?
他举起杯子欣赏
He was just lifting it up, admiring it, like,
然后我一说萨格登警司已经到了
...and I happened to mention that Superintendent Sugden had arrived,
他就把杯子掉在地上了
...and he just dropped it.
是吗?
Did he, indeed?
请坐 好么?
Sit down, will you?
- 我更想站着 - 好的
- I prefer to stand. - Very well.
我想问一下案发晚上的通话记录
It's about these telephone calls on the night of the crime.
你说你打了一个电♥话♥到威斯特灵汉姆
You put through a call to Westeringham,
是么 李先生?
I think you said, Mr Lee?
给我选区的代理人的电♥话♥ 是的
To my agent in the constituency, yes.
你的电♥话♥是7:56打通的
Your call went through at 7:56 exactly.
哦 我不知道准确时间
Well, I couldn't say the exact time.
但我们知道 李先生
Ah, but we can, you see, Mr Lee.
你的电♥话♥从7:56打到了8:09
Your call was put through at 7:56 and ended at 8:09.
而你的父亲李先生大概是8:15被杀的
Your father was killed, Mr Lee, at about 8:15,
所以我必须问你 这六分钟里你在做什么
...so I must ask you for an account of your movements during those six minutes.
电♥话♥交换台可能出了点问题
Well, the exchange must have made a mistake.
我应该刚刚打完电♥话♥
Well, I may have just finished telephoning.
我想我可能在想要不要再打个电♥话♥
I think I debated making another call.
你想了六分钟啊
You would hardly debate whether or not to make a telephone call for six minutes.
你是在怀疑我吗?
Are you doubting my word?
希望你能回答这些问题 李先生
We do like these questions answered, Mr Lee,
这事关谋杀案
...in a murder case.
探长 我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone, Chief Inspector.
我很抱歉 李先生
I'm sorry for that, Mr Lee.
李女士 你说外面铃响的时候 你在打电♥话♥
Mrs Lee, I think you said that you were telephoning when the alarm broke out,
那个时候 你一个人在书房♥里
...and that, at that time, you were alone in the study.
打电♥话♥? 你没有在这里打电♥话♥啊
Telephoning? You didn't telephone from here.
我没有吗?
Didn't I?
额 我不知道
Erm... I don't know.
我太不安了
I was so upset.
你说...
Well, you stated that...
乔治 不要让他们威吓我
George, don't let them bully me.
你知道的 如果有人对我吼的话
You know, if people shout at me,
我什么都记不住
I can't remember anything at all.
我太不安了...
I'm so upset...
我不能让我妻子被这样对待!
I won't have my wife treated like this!
这太可耻了 她很敏感的
It's disgraceful. She's a very sensitive woman.
我警告你们 我可以在众议院上
I warn you: I shall have a question asked in the House...
将警♥察♥的跋扈行为都曝光
...about the bullying methods of the police.
- 她会回来的 - 五分钟 肯定回来
- She'll be back. - In five minutes, I should say.
那时她的故事就已经编好了 对吧 波洛?
When she's worked out a story, eh, Poirot?
探长 这件案子
You know, Chief Inspector, this case...
真能发人深醒啊 对吧?
it certainly gives one to think, n'est-ce pas?
没错 很能让人思考点什么 波洛
It gives one to think, all right, Poirot.
啊哦 停下来
Puh! Stop it!
啊!
Oh!
啊!
Oh!
看这个 可怜的东西
Look at it. Poor thing.
我在外公房♥间也捡到了这个
It's what I picked up in Grandfather's room.
他一定也有一个气球 不过他的气球是粉色的
He must have had a balloon, too, only... his was a pink one.
你见鬼了么 波洛?
You seen a ghost or something, Poirot?
探长 我可能真的见鬼了
Chief Inspector, I might just have done precisely that.
- 再见 先生 - 再见 圣诞快乐
- Goodbye, sir. - Goodbye, and Merry Christmas.
啊 李女士
Ah, Madame Lee.
- 波洛先生 - 嗯?
- Monsieur Poirot. - Hmm?
真有意思 能借一步说话么
Funnily enough, I wanted a word with you.
我很信任你 波洛先生
I can trust you, I know, Mr Poirot.
你看起来很善良
You look so kind.
这些事没必要告诉其他人 对吧?
You see, there's... This doesn't have to go any further, does it?
你没必要告诉那讨厌的警♥察♥吧?
I mean, you don't have to tell that awful policeman?
我想打个电♥话♥
I wanted to telephone somebody.
给我的朋友
A friend of mine.
男的
A man.
我也不想让乔治知道
And I didn't want George to know about it.
我知道那样做不对
I know it was wrong.
我不会评判你的 夫人
I do not judge, madame.
不
No.
总之 我在晚饭后去打电♥话♥
Anyway, I went to telephone after dinner,
我以为乔治在客厅
when I thought George would be safely in the dining room.
已经7年了?
After seven years?
已经有一些家伙追着我要现金了!
But I've got these blokes chasing me for cash!
我走到电♥话♥那里时 我看到他在打电♥话♥
And when I got there, I heard him telephoning,
所以我就等着
so I waited.
你在哪儿等的 夫人?
And where did you wait, madame?
门后有一块放衣物的地方
There's a little place for coats and hats and things just by the door.
我在那里等着乔治从书房♥出来
And I slipped back there where I could see George come out of the study.
但是他没有出来
Only, he didn't come out.
然后我就听到了那些吵闹声
And then I heard all the noise,
然后我听到了李先生的叫声
and I heard Mr Lee screaming.
不管怎样 在乔治面前说这些事非常尴尬
Anyway, it would be very, very awkward for me to talk about this in front of George.
你懂的吧?
You do see that, don't you?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表