我们喝汤吧 太太
let's have the soup, Ma.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
你要跟我们讲犯罪的事吗 波罗先生?
Are you going to talk to us about crime, Mr. Poirot?
吃完晚饭之后 会的
After the supper, oui.
这就是我来的目的
That is indeed my intention.
科林说他会是个很出色的侦探
You know, Colin thinks he'd make a good detective.
或是个很出色的罪犯
Or a good criminal.
为什么不是?
Well, why not?
如果你像我一样了解罪犯的心理
If you understood the psychology of a crime the way I do,
你就可以伪装
then you could disguise it,
那样你就永远不会被抓住
and that way, you would never be caught.
真是可怕的想法!
What a frightening thought!
是的 确实 但这想法是错的
Yes, indeed. But it is wrong.
为什么?
Why?
因为这些小小的灰色细胞能洞悉一切
Because the little grey cells, they see everything.
总有些罪犯忽略的小错误
It is the clues, always the little mistakes
那就是线索
that the criminal ignores,
这些线索能让我们了解他们的心理
that opens the door to the psychology,
也能让我们了解案件
and so to the crime.
我还是觉得科林是对的
I still think Colin's right.
请享用你的晚餐 波罗先生
You enjoy your dinner, Mr. Poirot.
我们稍后会有时间聊的
We'll have time for making speeches later.
这是松香葡萄酒 泼罗先生
Retsina, Mr. Pierrot.
从我家乡带来的
It come from my home town.
预防总比治疗好
You see, always the prevention is better than the cure.
所以我们要设法在谋杀
and so we try to prevent the murders
发生之前阻止它
before they are committed.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 还有谁有问题吗?
Now, has anyone got any questions?
是的 我有个问题
Yes. I have one.
我想知道的是
What I'd like to know is.
你今晚来的真正动机是什么?
what's your real motive in coming here tonight?
不是吧 莱!
Really, Len!
噢 拜托 太太
Oh, come on, Ma.
你在这么短的时间里安排了这次晚餐
You arranged this dinner at short notice,
让我们所有人跟波罗先生见面
and with Mr. Poirot, of all people.
你是来调查我们的 是不是?
You've come to investigate us, haven't you?
这里没有谋杀案 是吧?
There hasn't been a murder here, has there?
没有 是为了那些盗窃 不是吗?
No. It's about all the thefts, isn't it?
他就是为这个而来的
That's why he's here.
是的
Oui.
这确实是我来此的原因 小姐
That is indeed why I am here, mademoiselle.
好吧 我会在的
Well, I'll be.
不是叫波罗先生来就是叫警♥察♥来
Well, it's either Mr. Poirot or the police.
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
是的 但你能做什么? 搬进来监视我们?
Yes, but what can you do? Move in and spy on us?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不过我可以把一样东西还给失主
But I can begin with the return of something to its owner.
麻烦你 莱蒙小姐
S'il vous plait, Miss Lemon.
这是我的鞋子!
That's my shoe!
我丢失的鞋子
My lost shoe.
见鬼 你是怎么找到的?
How the hell did you do that?
你找到我的打火机了吗?
You haven't got my lighter? have you?
还有我的听诊器?
And my stethoscope?
你在哪找到的 波罗先生?
Where did you find it, Mr. Poirot?
啊 帕特西亚小姐
Ah, Mademoiselle Patricia. It was you, was it not,
丢了钻戒的是你 对吗?
who had lost her diamond ring?
是的 但是我又找到它了
Yes, but I found it again.
在我的汤里
In my soup.
汤也是像
And the soup it was served then
今晚这样上的吗?
in exactly the same manner as it was tonight?
-是的 -啊
-Yes. -Ah.
去他的戒指
To hell with the ring.
告诉我们鞋子是怎么回事
Tell us about the shoe.
莱蒙小姐
Miss Lemon.
在波罗先生的指引下
Acting on Mr. Poirot's instructions
我今天下午
I picked it up this afternoon
在伦敦失物认领处找到了这只鞋子
at the London Transport Lost Property Office.
你怎么知道要去那里找?
How did you know to look there?
这是一个很简单的推理 小姐
A simple process of deduction, mademoiselle.
一只鞋 既不能穿
One shoe, it cannot be worn,
也不能卖♥♥
and it is not possible to sell.
所以 最简单的解释
Alors the simplest way
就是丢在了公车上 或是火车上
Is to leave it on a bus, or a train.
是的
Oui, c'est ca.
我是这么猜想的 当然 我是对的
That was my guess, and, of course I was right.
这只鞋是在42路公车上捡到的
The shoe, it was discovered on a bus with the number 42.
那辆车从附近经过吗?
Now, that bus, I believe, passes close by?
那辆车是去医院的
That bus goes to the hospital.
啊 这样范围就小多了
Ah, well, that narrows the field a bit.
我在研究药学
I'm studying Medicine.
每天都坐那辆车
I take that bus every day.
拜托 莱 不是只有你坐那趟车
Come on, Len. You're not the only one.
我也坐那趟车
I go on that bus, too.
我下午在药店工作
I have an afternoon job in the pharmacy.
我们中的任何一个都可能会上那趟车
Any one of us could have got on that bus.
这什么也证明不了
It doesn't prove anything.
我同意你的观点 查普曼先生
I am of your opinion, Monsieur Chapman.
你们中任何一个人都可能是小偷
Any one of you could be the thief.
那么 你有什么好的建议吗?
So, what do you advise us to do?
山核桃路那里有些事情让我不喜欢
There is something here at Hickory Road that I do not like,
让我害怕
that causes me to fear.
被划开的旅行包
The rucksack that is cut to pieces,
这可不是什么好事
that is not nice.
你问我有什么建议?
You ask my advice?
我的建议是去报♥警♥
It is this:go to the police.
现在就去 夫人
Go now, madame.
没有时间可耽误了
No time can be lost.
不要再有钻石了
No more diamonds.
很长一段时间里不要再有了
Not for a long time.
这个人 波罗
This man, Poirot.
他很危险!
He's dangerous!
他不会影响到我们的
He's nothing to do with us.
我们可以像以前一样
We can go on as usual.
不 乔吉斯!
No, Giorgios!
这是我的生意
This is my business.
规矩我来定
I make the rules.
那么是谁在为你工作呢?
Then tell me who's working for you?
你在害怕谁呢?
Who are you afraid of?
不 你最好别知道
No. it's better you not know.
这样对你比较好
Better for you
波罗先生
Mr..Poirot,
西莉亚·奥斯丁和科林·麦克纳博
Celia Austin and Colin McNabb are here to see you,
从山胡桃路来见您
from Hickory Road.
请他们进来 莱蒙小姐
Please do show them in, Miss Lemon.
波罗先生 在您昨晚说过的话之后
Mr. Poirot, I had to see you,
我不得不来见您
after what you said last night.
西莉亚女士 麦克纳博先生
Mademoiselle Celia, Monsieur McNabb.
请坐
Asseyez-vous, s'il vous plait.
波罗先生 我就是那个小偷
Mr. Poirot, I'm the thief.
我拿走了那些东西
I took those things.
不 你不是小偷 西莉亚
No, you're not a thief, Celia.
你不该用这个词
It's not the right word.
我感觉很糟糕
I feel terrible.
是这样 她控制不了
Look, she couldn't help it.
这是一种心理疾病
It's a medical condition.
这事不足以劳烦警♥察♥
It's not a case for the police.
那么 你认为自己有
So, you believe mademoisells, that you suffer
盗窃癖的心理问题?
from the medical condition know as the kleptomania?
是的 是的
Yes yes.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表