in an English family.
在比利时也一样 总会有个叫玛丽的人
So it is in Belgium, with M for Marie.
是啊 是啊 我想是这样。
Yes, yes, I suppose so.
可黑色势力是怎么回事?
but what about these evil forces?
那是伊莎贝尔·崔普脑子里的 朋友
They are in the mind of Isabel Tripp, mon ami
就是这样
and nowhere else.
但是
And yet
但是 无风不起浪
And yet, there is no smoke, without a fire.
怎么回事?
What is it?
出什么事了?
What's happened?
老天啊! 去把你♥爸♥爸叫醒
Good Lord! Go wake up your father,
快去!
go on quickly!
- 爸爸 醒醒! - 姑妈?
- Father, wake up! - Aunty?
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
是有晚会还是怎么的?
Is there some party or something?
上帝!
God!
查尔斯
Charles
艾米丽姑妈! 姑妈
Aunt Emily! Aunty?
姑妈
Aunty
别碰她!
Don't touch her!
待在这 孩子们
Stay here, children.
亚历克西斯!
Alexis!
她没死 是吗?
She's not dead, is she?
- 她还活着 - 瞧瞧这个!
- She's alive. - Look at this!
是鲍勃的球
Bob's ball.
八成是她不小心踩到了 然后摔了下去
She must have stood on it and lost her balance
哦 波罗先生 非常感谢您能来
Oh, Mr. Poirot. Thank you so very much for coming.
艾米丽一直在找你
Emily has been asking for you.
我不停的在回忆当晚的情景 波罗先生
I keep going over it in my mind, Mr. Poirot.
我真的踩到了鲍勃的球吗?
I mean, did I step on Bob's ball?
它从不把球放在那
It is unlike him to leave it there
也许让你烦恼的不是动物 夫人
Perhaps it is not animals who trouble you, Madame,
而是人
but also the human beings.
活着的或是死去的
Both alive and dead, perhaps.
您不是要说伊莎贝尔·崔普讲的都是真的吧
You don't mean Isabel Tripp could be right, surely
我真的有危险?
and I'm really in danger?
一切皆有可能 夫人
Helas it is possible, Madame.
这样的话 只可能是为了我的钱
Then, it can only be for my money.
如果是你 波罗先生 你会怎么做?
What would do, Mr. Poirot, in my position?
您是说全家人都希望我死 好从中获益?
Had I a family that would be to gain from my death?
对了!
Et bien!
我会立一份新遗嘱 马上
I would make a new will, without delay,
把全部财产留给一位值得信赖的好朋友
leaving all to a good friend that I could trust.
你会告诉这个朋友吗?
And would you tell this friend?
不 不 当然不会
Non, non, pas du tout.
但我会告诉旧遗嘱中的受益人
But I would tell to all those named in the old will
他们不再享有继承权
that they inherit no longer.
他们会生气吗?
Wouldn't that anger them?
是的 当然
Oui, bien sur.
但那样他们就会希望我不出任何意外
But they would make certain no accident befell me,
而是希望哪一天我又重新该遗嘱
hoping that one day I would change my will again
给他们继承权
and favour them.
这主意不错
I like that.
我很喜欢这主意 波罗先生
I like that very much, Mr. Poirot.
是药吗 医生?
Un medicament, docteur?
是的 波罗 艾米丽的护肝药
Yes, Poirot, Exprotin for Emily's liver.
那些胶囊是怎么来呢?
Perhaps for that she has the capsules?
一个当地草药医生的骗人玩意儿
Gimmicks from a local herbalist.
我把它们给扔了
I've thrown them away.
早上好 艾米丽
Good morning, Emily.
我给你拿药来了
I brought you your medicine.
波罗先生 我能和您单独谈谈吗?
Mr. Poirot, I'd like a word with you, in private?
花♥园♥里行吗 塔尼奥斯夫人?
In the garden, perhaps, Mme. Tanios?
不 那样太危险了
No, it's too risky.
下午茶时间我给你打电♥话♥ 快艇俱乐部见
I'll call on you at tea time, at the Motor Boat Club.
这个威廉·华兹华斯先生 当地的诗人
This Monsieur Wordsworth, the poet of these parts,
他令我讨厌 黑斯廷斯
he annoys me, Hastings.
很明显 他很沮丧
Clearly he's a slave to depression,
你知道什么能让他振奋吗 朋友?
but you know what cheers him, mon ami?
一瓶好酒? 一大份牛扒?
a good wine? a large beefsteak?
一位迷人的女人相陪?
The company of a woman most enchanting?
都不是 是水仙
Non, a daffodil.
"在湖边 在树下
"beside the lake, beneath the trees
在微风中摇曳生姿"
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze".
在那里 夫人
There, over there, madam
谢谢
Thank you.
下午好 夫人
Good afternoon, madam.
我就长话短说了 波罗先生
I'll not beat about the bush, Mr. Poirot.
查尔斯和特瑞莎 他们多年来一直在榨取
Charles and Theresa, they've been scrounging money
艾米丽姑妈的钱
off Aunt Emily for years.
直到最近 她才开始对他们说"不"
Just recently, she began to say "no!",
这么做很对
and quite right too.
请您先冷静一下 坐下来慢慢说 夫人
Please do calm yourself and sit down. madame.
谢谢
Thank you.
那次摔下楼梯不是偶然 波罗先生
That fall was no accident. Mr. Poirot.
是被他们其中一个推下去的 我知道!
She was pushed by one of them. I know it!
可如果我丈夫知道我在指控他们 他
But if my husband knew that I was accusing them, he--
他
he'd
您怕他吗 夫人?
You fear him, Madame?
不 不 请原谅 至少我在这里很安全
No, no, forgive me. I am safe here, at least.
为什么是这儿?
Why here?
像雅各布这样的人
People like Jacob aren't welcome.
是不受快艇俱乐部欢迎的 上尉 你明白我的意思。
at the Motor Boat Club, Captain. if you get my drift.
为什么?
Comment?
他不一样 是外国人
He is different,foreign.
我也是啊
Mais moi aussi.
是的 但您是名人 波罗先生
Yes, but you're famous, Mr. Poirot.
不管安不安全
However safe or not,
我希望这次会面只有我们三个人知道
I'd rather we kept this meeting to ourselves.
当然 夫人
Of course, Madame.
- 你好 姑妈 - 早上好 姑妈!
- Hello, Aunty. - Good morning, Aunt!
- 是不是很美啊? - 天气真好啊
- Isn't it glorious? - What a lovely day.
玫瑰开得正艳
The roses are looking perfect.
一天之内三人来访
Three visits in as many days.
真是我的荣幸啊
I am honored.
哦 你看起来好多了 艾米姑妈
Oh, you are looking so much better, Aunt Em.
也许是因为我改了遗嘱
The result, perhaps, of changing my will.
上帝!
God heavens!
我没想到你们会惊得哑口无言
I never thought to see you both lost for words.
你改了遗嘱?
You've changed your will?
是的 亲爱的 所有家族成员一个子儿也得不到
Yes, dear, I am cutting my family off without a penny.
可如果我们不能继承 那谁有资格?
But if we don't inherit, who the hell does?
为什么你想要做这样的事情吗?
why do you want to do a thing like that?
我们有什么让您不满意的吗?
What have we done to you, anyhow?
你威胁过我 查尔斯
You threatened me, Charles.
"我绝不允许任何人挡我的路" 记得吗?
"I won't allow anyone to stand in my way! "Remember?
那不是威胁 只是句玩笑
It was not a threat, it was a joke.
你答应给我的那些银具呢?
But what about the silver service you promised me?
你要送给别人吗?
Does that go for someone else now?
那些画呢 艾米姑妈?
And the paintings, Aunt Em?
你总说会把画留给我的
You always said the paintings would be mine.
喂? 这里是小绿屋
Hello? Littlegreen House.
威尔米娜 艾米丽在家吗?
Wilhemina, is Emily there?
我想和她通话
I would like to speak to her.
怎么了? 雅各布
Yes? Jacob.
我想和你见个面 艾米丽
I would like us to meet, Emily.
我很为你担心
I am worried about you.
-你质疑我的所有决定 -拜托
-You question all my decisions, -Please.
我把一切都写下来了
I've got everything written down.
是的 但什么样的
Yes, but what kind of
别质疑我的话!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表