I'm sorry to have to tell you
您的丈夫被谋杀了
that your husband has been found murdered.
噢 不
Oh. no.
是昨晚被刺死的
He was stabbed last night
凶器是从你间房♥拿的匕♥首♥
with the knife that was taken from your room.
天呐!
Oh, God.
为什么
Why?
为什么是保罗?
Why Paul?
埃洛伊丝
Eloise...
这边
It's this one here.
你不相信她 是吗?
You don't believe her, do you, Poirot?
我不知道 黑斯廷斯
I do not know, Hastings.
这个案子 让我想到了些什么
This case, it reminds me of something.
可我还不清楚到底是什么
I just do not know.
这会让你不太舒服
This may be unpleasant.
请等一下 豪特先生
Just one moment, Monsieur Hautet.
雷诺夫人 验定身份可以缓一缓
Madame Renauld, the identification. it can wait.
不 我想快点结束
No, I'd like to get this over with.
保罗
Paul
不!
No.
不!
Oh, no.
不!
No.
把她带回吉纳维别♥墅♥
Take her back to the Villa Genevieve.
我是多么愚蠢啊
I am an imbecile.
诚然,曾经有过爱和悲伤,
Truly, if there was ever love and grief
从一个女人的声音中 我听到了
in the voice of a woman, I heard it now.
好吧 黑斯廷斯
Et bien, Hastings.
我们必须从头调查
We must begin again.
雷诺先生的死相当可怕
It's quite dreadful, really quite dreadful,
真的挺可怕
the death of Monsieur Renauld.
有怀疑对象了吗?
Do you have any suspects yet?
目前为止 女士
At the present time, mademoiselle
有两个嫌犯
suspicion is directed towards two persons.
两个?
Two?
来自南美的智利人
South Americans from Chile.
两个嫌疑犯
Two suspects.
这就是为什么要两个侦探调查吗?
Is that why it requires the services of two detectives?
我是这个案件的主要负责人
I-I'm handling this case, madame.
波罗先生只是来帮忙的
Monsieur Poirot is merely observing.
好吧 我没有什么要说的了
Well, I have nothing to tell you.
我和我的女儿玛莎 过着平静的生活
My daughter, Marthe, and I lead quiet lives.
你在玛格丽特别♥墅♥住了多久 女士?
How long have you lived here in the Villa Marguerite, madame?
差不多一年
Almost a year
海边的空气对我母亲身体有好处
My mother needed the sea air for her health.
所以你们是在雷诺先生之后来的?
So you arrived here after Monsieur Renauld?
-是的 -你认识他吗?
-Yes. -Did you know him?
我们见过几次
We met a few times.
你们成了朋友?
You became friends?
我们成了熟人
We became acquaintances.
多布勒尔女士
Madame Daubreuil,
保罗·雷诺曾三次
on three occasions
给您转账了大笔钱
Paul Renauld made large payments to you.
你怎么解释呢?
How do you explain that?
我不会解释
I don't.
这不关你的事
It is no business of yours.
女士
Madame
我会处理
I'll handle this
如果你不介意 波罗先生
if you don't mind, Monsieur Poirot.
需要我提醒你 女士
Need I remind you, madame,
我们正在调查一宗谋杀案
that we are investigating a murder.
那又如何? 我没什么好说的
Well, what of it? I had nothing to do with it.
那请你告诉我 你和保罗·雷诺先生
Then will you tell me, please, what was the exact nature
到底是什么关系?
of your relationship with Paul Renauld?
-我没什么可说的 -妈妈
-I have nothing to say. -Mother
你们有私情吗?
Was there an assignation between you?
先生 你这是在侮辱我
Monsieur, you insult me
在我的家里 在我女儿的面前
in my own house in front of my daughter
请你出去
You will leave now.
你的方法遗留了很多问题 先生
Your methods leave something to be desired. monsieur
我的方式很有用 波罗先生
My methods work, Monsieur Poirot,
如果你坚持这个案子
as, if you insist on staying around,
你就有发现
you'll find out.
我会继续这个案子的 先生
Ah, well, on that, I do insist, monsieur.
你愿意的话 你就继续浪费时间吧
Waste your time if you want to.
但我会在你之前找到杀死保罗·雷诺的凶手
But I will find the murderer of Paul Renauld before you.
我保证
And that is a promise.
你要冒着损失名誉的风险吗?
You would stake on that your reputation?
我可以赌任何东西
I would stake anything
其实
In fact..
我会告诉你什么
I will tell you what.
我们打个赌怎么样 波罗?
How about a wager, Poirot?
赌什么呢 吉罗先生?
And what would you wager against me, Monsieur Giraud?
你说吧
Name it.
很好 我说了
Very well. I will tell you.
就赌你那著名的烟斗
That famous pipe of yours.
-我的烟斗? -是的
-My pipe? -Ou monsieur
它是 像你说的 你的标志
It is, how you say, your trademark.
如果我在你之前破案
If I solve this case before you,
烟斗归我
I will have the pipe.
很好
Very well.
那你的标志是什么呢 波罗先生?
And what is your trademark, Monsieur Poirot?
要不就赌你那著名的胡子吧?
How about that famous moustache?
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
还有什么能证明是
What better way to show the world
世上最好的侦探呢?
who was the master here?
如果你输了 你就把胡子剃了
You lose, you shave your moustache.
你说呢?
What do you say?
波罗
Poirot.
我希望你知道自己在干什么 波罗
I hope you know what you're doing, Poirot.
朋友
Oh,Mon ami
别太在意这个赌约
you must not concern yourself with Giraud.
说说看 黑斯廷斯
But tell me, Hastings,
你对我们在玛格丽特别♥墅♥遇到的
what is your opinion of the two ladies
两位女士有什么看法?
that we met at the Villa Marguerite?
额 对多布勒尔夫人我不能确定
Well, I don't know about Madame Daubreuil,
但是她的女儿玛莎
but it seems to me that her daughter, Marthe,
看上去很在意什么事
was worried about something.
她眼里尽是焦虑
She certainly had the eyes most anxiou
对吗
did she not?
但这个妈妈 黑斯廷斯
But the mother, Hastings,
我是不是在哪见过?
where have I seen that face before?
我想在明天
I thought I might go for a swim
早饭之前去游个泳
before breakfast tomorrow, Poirot.
这简直是疯了 黑斯廷斯
That is a madness that, Hastings,
只有英国人会这么做
and suffered only by the English.
很抱歉.
Oh excuse me.
-我认识你 -是吗?
Well, don't I know you? -Do you?
你那天在宾馆唱歌♥
You're the singer from the hotel the other night.
你的记性真不错
You must have a good memory for faces.
不 但我觉得你的歌♥声很美妙
Well, no, but I thought you were splendid,
真的很棒
really wonderful.
你真是太好了
That's kind of you.
我叫伊莎贝尔·杜维恩
I'm Isabelle Duveen.
亚瑟·黑斯廷斯
Arthur Hastings.
-你不游了吗? -是的
-Have you been in? -Yes.
太冷了
It's freezing.
你在发抖
You're shivering.
去年我在翁弗勒尔
I was in Honfleur last year
之前我在伦敦
and Paris becore that.
但我最喜欢多♥维♥尔
But I like Deauville best.
你什么时候来的?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表