可能是四五天前
Possibly four or five days.
那么 这个人应该是死在
And so it would appear that the death of this man
保罗·雷诺先生之前了
occurred before the death of Monsieur Paul Renauld.
你是想混淆视听吧 波罗
You're just trying to confuse the issue. Poirot.
你不觉得困惑吗 吉罗先生?
You do not find it to be confused. Monsieur Giraud?
不
Oh. no.
实际上 我已经准备抓人了
As a matter of fact, I'm ready to make an arrest.
是吗?
You are?
今天下午不是有比赛吗?
It's that race this afternoon, isn't it?
多♥维♥尔自行车赛?
The Trophéede Deaunille?
是的
Yes.
比赛大概几点结束?
What time is it expected to end?
下午四点
4:00.
我们就这么做
We'll do it then.
还有什么比在终点抓人更合适呢?
And what more suitable venue than the finishing line?
是啊
Right.
运气不好吧 波罗
Bad luck, Poirot.
我警告过你的 不是吗?
But I told you, didn't I?
你碰到了最强的对手
You've met the better man.
你应该明白 朋友
And so you see, mon ami,
我在伦敦发现的
it is what I found out in London.
才是解决这个案子的关键
And that is the key to this mystery most bizarre.
我才不信呢 波罗
I just can believe it, Poirot.
十年前 杰妮·贝罗迪被控
Ten years ago, Jean Beroldy is accused
谋杀丈夫
of murdering her husband,
而现在她就住在多♥维♥尔这里 叫做
and now she's living here in Deauville under the name of
多布勒尔夫人 没错
Madame Daubreuil. Exactement.
你不该去和她对质什么吗?
Shouldn't you confront her or something?
没有这个必要 黑斯廷斯
I think it will serve no useful purpose, Hastings,
改名字并不是犯罪
and after all, to change a name, it is no crime.
一定是她杀死了保罗·雷诺
But it must have been she who murdered Paul Renauld.
动机呢 黑斯廷斯?
And the motive, Hastings?
那封信啊
Well, the letter
她说她宁愿杀死他 也不愿失去他
She said she would kill him rather than lose him.
请原谅
Pardon.
那是因为你一直认为
But that is because you still assume
信上的BD指的是伯纳戴特·多布勒尔
that the B.D. of the letter refers to Bernadette Daubreuil.
但没有证据证明这个
But of that, we have no evidence.
但是案情一样啊 波罗
But it's the same crime, Poirot.
假装绑♥架♥
The fake abduction.
不 不 朋友 你忘了
No, no, no, no, mon ami. You forget.
十年前 多布勒尔女士
It was ten years ago that Madame Daubreull,
或者说杰妮·贝罗迪 不管她叫什么
or Jean Beroldy, as she was then called,
编造了蒙面绑匪的故事
invented a story of the masked intruders.
现在是她的邻居雷诺夫人编的故事
Now it is her neighbor, Madame Renauld.
没错
Well that's true.
还有一个问题
And there's one other question
你该问问自己 黑斯廷斯
you should ask yourself, Hastings.
是什么
What's that?
真凶乔治·康诺
What happened to the true killer
怎么样了?
George Connor?
打扰了 先生
Pardon, monsieur.
接待处有位女士想见您
There's a young lady in reception asking to see you.
-见我? -是的 先生
-To see me? -Oui monsieur.
或许这位年轻女士
Ah, perhaps it is the young lady
是你认识的 黑斯廷斯
of your acquaintance, Hastings.
哦 你是说
Oh, you mean...
对 当然 她的名字
Ah, yes, of course, her name,
你一直不知道
it is still unknown to you.
是的
Yes.
好吧 去看看
Et bien, we shall see.
祝您好胃口
Bon appétit.
波罗先生!
Monsieur Poirot.
希望您能原谅我来这里
I hope you'll forgive me coming here.
我必须见您
I had to see you.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
请讲
Please.
我很害怕 波罗先生 非常害怕
I'm afraid, Mr. Poirot, terribly afraid.
怎么了 小姐?
Mademoiselle?
有个可怕的人刚见了我
That horrible man has just been to see me.
吉罗
Giraud.
他很专横!
He's such a bully.
他发现案发当晚杰克在这里
He's discovered that Jack was here on the night of the murder
但这是事实 小姐
But if that is the case, mademoiselle
雷诺先生承认真是
it was most unwise
太不明智啦
of Monsieur Jack Renauld to concede.
我知道 但我不是说
I know, but that doesn't mean...
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot,
吉罗要抓他
Giraud is going to arrest him.
请阻止他 拜托了
You can't let him. Please.
我爱他
I love him.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
他是无辜的 波罗先生
He's innocent, Monsieur Poirot.
我知道
I know he is.
那你认为
And who do you believe
谁是凶手呢 小姐?
the true killer to be, mademoiselle?
我知道是谁
I know who it was.
告诉我
Tell it to me.
案发前一天
The day before he died,
我听到有人在保罗·雷诺的花♥园♥里说话
I heard someone in Paul Renauld's garden.
我爬到墙上向里看
I climbed up and looked over the wall,
看到了他
and that was when I saw him.
谁?
Who?
一个流浪汉
A tramp.
他看上去很脏 衣衫褴褛
He was a dreadful-looking creature dressed in rags.
保罗·雷诺想让他冷静
Paul Renauld tried to calm him down
但他不听
but he wouldn't listen.
他想要钱
He was demanding money.
你认为这个人就是凶手?
And you believe that this was the man?
杰克和他继父有矛盾 但
Jack and his stepfather had their differences, but...
小姐
Mademoiselle,
如果你要我救杰克·雷诺
if I am to save Monsieur Jack Renauld,
那我必须立刻和他谈谈
it is necessary that I speak with him without delay.
太晚了
You're too late.
比赛几分钟后就开始了
The race, it'll be starting in a few minutes' time.
就是吉罗说的比赛?
The race that Giraud mentioned?
他说他会在终点抓人
He said he was going to be at the finish.
是
Oui.
小姐 你和你妈妈会去那里吗?
Mademoiselle, you and your mother will be there?
是的
Yes.
我和黑斯廷斯也会去
Hastings and I also.
别怕 小姐
Fear not, Mademoiselle.
一切都会好的
All will be well.
谢谢你 波罗先生
Thank you, Mr. Poirot.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真怀疑她知道
I wonder if she knows
她妈妈的真实身份?
about her mother's true identity.
她那时只有九岁 黑斯廷斯
Ah, she was but nine years of age at the time, Hastings.
很可能她什么都不知道 她被蒙蔽啦
It is possible that the truth, it has been shielded from her
她说她爱杰克·雷诺
Well she's certainly in love with Jack Renauld.
她一定看见了 波罗
You should have seen them, Poirot.
你说什么 朋友?
Comment, mon ami?
事实上 我听到他们
I heard them together
在花♥园♥谈话也是在墙边
Over the same garden wall, as a matter of fact.
黑斯廷斯 你没和我提过啊
Hastings, you did not mention this to me.
我没有吗?
Didn't I?
是的
Well...
你不知道这个很重要吗?
Do you not see of it the significance?
你认为保罗·雷诺可能也听到了他们的谈话?
Oh, you think Paul Renauld could have overheard them too?
不 朋友
No, no, mon ami
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表