那没让你感到不安么?
That didn't upset you?
在这个世界上 人活了一段时间之后
One is alive for a time in this world,
都是要死的
yes, and then one is dead.
他的朋友们悲伤 而他的敌人们却在庆祝
And one's friends are sad and one's enemies rejoice.
你会原谅你的敌人么 女士?
Don't you believe in forgiving your enemies, senorita?
不...我不会
No... I do not.
如果我有敌人的话 我会切断他的喉咙
If I had an enemy, I would cut his throat.
就像这样
Like this.
我可不想成为你的敌人 女士
I wouldn't like to be your enemy, senorita.
这看起来好像并不...好吃
But it does not look very... deicieux
先生 这就是棕色温莎汤
Well, sir, it is brown Windsor soup.
是什么 呃...让你来到英国的?
What, er... brings you to England?
我打算和我的英国亲戚们一起住
I'm going to stay with my English relations.
他们很有钱 他们住在叫格斯顿的大房♥子里
They are very rich, I think. They live in a big house called Gorston Hall.
天啊
Good God.
怎么了?
What is it?
你一定是杰妮芙的女儿
You must be Jennifer's girl.
我妈妈就叫杰妮芙
My mother's name was Jennifer.
我是哈里·李
I'm Harry Lee.
杰妮芙是我的姐姐
Jennifer was my sister.
家里的人知道你要来吗?
Do the family know you're coming?
哦 知道
Oh, yes.
他们对你比对我好多了
That's more than they do with me.
他在扮演上帝 装作无所不能 他总是这样
He's playing God, as he always does.
那是他最喜欢扮演的角色了
It's the role he enjoys most.
我倒是觉得这特别无聊
Well, I think it's extremely boring.
无聊与否 待在这里是我们的责任 玛格达莲
Boring or not, it's our duty to be here, Magdalene.
而且 还能给我们省一大笔钱
Moreover, it enables us to save considerably.
我们不需要这么节俭
We shouldn't have to scrimp and save like this.
你不能让你♥爸♥再多给你些钱么?
Well, can't you make your father give you some more money?
他去年给我涨了津贴
He upped my allowance last year.
那他死后呢?
And what happens when he dies?
他大部分钱会留给阿尔弗雷德和我
The bulk of his money comes to Alfred and me.
还有其他兄弟么?
Isn't there another brother?
不 不 不 哈里离开数年了
No. No, no. Harry left years ago.
我们不谈他 他是个恶心的人物
We don't talk about him, incidentally. A very disreputable character.
你父亲的名声也没那么好 乔治
Well, your father's not all that reputable, George.
你这是什么意思?
What on earth do you mean by that?
当我单独和他一起时 他让我很不舒服
When he gets me alone he makes me feel quite uncomfortable.
他说的那些话
The things he says.
是啊 是啊 人要学会体谅别人
Yes, yes. Well, one has to make allowances.
不仅仅是他说的那些话
It isn't only the things he says.
父亲这把年纪了 他的身体已经很不好了
At father's age, with his health being so bad...
你总要屈就于他么 阿尔弗雷德?
Must you always give in to him, Alfred?
他是个老人了 莉迪亚
He's a very old man, Lydia.
而且会越来越老 越来越专横
Then he'll get older and more tyrannical.
但为什么我们要跟乔治和玛格达莲一起过圣诞?
But why must we have George and Magdalene for Christmas?
父亲已经很久没有见到乔治了
Father hasn't seen George for a long time.
他对我们很好 你知道的 莉迪亚
He's very good to us, you know, Lydia.
哦 阿尔弗雷德!
Oh, Alfred!
不管怎样 玛格达莲实在无聊透顶
Magdalene's going to be frightfully bored, anyway.
为什么乔治要娶一个比自己
Well, why George has to go and marry a girl
小二十岁的女孩呢 我真搞不明白
20 years younger than himself, I shall never know.
他一向是个笨蛋
He always was a fool.
我想也许她能帮他得到在选民中的支持吧
I suppose she's been quite a help to him in his constituency.
- 什么事 霍布里? - 抱歉 先生
- What is it, Horbury? - Beg pardon, sir.
我可以开车出去么?
Is it convenient if I take the car?
李先生让我去车站接客人
Mr Lee has asked me to go to the station and meet some more guests.
还有客人?
Some more guests?
等一下!
Wait a minute!
进来!
Come in!
我们刚才见到了霍布里 他说...
We have just seen Horbury and he says that...
啊 莉迪亚 我亲爱的
Ah, Lydia, my dear.
你气色真好
What a nice colour you've got.
他说还有客人会来过圣诞
He says there are to be more guests for Christmas.
帮我把腿伸直 可以吗 亲爱的?
Just straighten my legs for me, would you, my dear?
变老真是件恐怖的事情啊 莉迪亚
It's a terrible thing to get old, Lydia.
要来的人是谁?
Who are these people that are coming?
首先 是我的老朋友赫尔克里·波洛
Well, first of all, there's my old friend Hercule Poirot.
他是谁?
Who's he?
一个朋友
A friend.
然后是皮拉尔
And then there's Pilar.
皮拉尔?
Pilar?
皮拉尔·埃斯特拉瓦多斯
Pilar Estravados.
杰妮芙的女儿 我的孙女
Jennifer's girl. My granddaughter.
但没听你说过啊
But you didn't tell me.
这将会是一个盛大的圣诞节!
It's going to be a grand Christmas!
所有儿女都围绕在我身边
All my children round me.
好了 阿尔弗雷德 这就是给你的线索
There now, Alfred. There's your clue.
猜猜另一位来访者是谁
Guess who the other visitor is.
但是您没有...
But you haven't got any more...
当然是你的哥哥 哈里
Your brother, Harry, of course.
你觉得我的高筒靴怎样?
What do you think of the spats?
还有这双黑漆皮鞋?
And the patent leather shoes?
只为了在这个国家待一个星期
Just the thing for a weekend in the country.
而那些胡子必须要上足够的蜡...
And those mustachios must have enough wax in them...
才能让蜡像馆运营两个星期
...to keep Madame Tussaud's going for a fortnight.
- 埃斯特拉瓦多斯小姐? - 是我
- Miss Estravados? - Yes.
西米恩·李先生派我来接你
Mr Simeon Lee sent me to meet you.
- 哈里·李先生么? - 是的
- Mr Harry Lee? - Sure.
我来把你的包放在后备箱里
I'll put your bags in the boot.
波洛先生么?
Mr Poirot?
你是西米恩这老混♥蛋♥的朋友?
Are you a friend of the old bastard Simeon?
没错 我是李先生的朋友
I am a friend of Mr Lee, yes.
你称呼他为李先生可没什么好处 朋友
There's no good you calling him Mr Lee, chum.
在格斯顿的圣诞节期间 李先生可多了
There'll be more Mr Lees than you can shake a stick at at, Gorston this Xmas.
我也是李先生 我是哈里·李
And I'm one of 'em. Harry Lee's the name.
赫尔克里·波洛
Hercule Poirot.
- 什么? - 波洛 赫尔克里·波洛
- Pardon? - Poirot. Hercule Poirot.
- 法国人 嗯? - 不是
- French, eh? - Non.
我是她失散已久的叔叔
I'm her long-lost uncle.
告诉他你的名字 皮拉尔
Tell him your name, Pilar.
皮拉尔·埃斯特拉瓦多斯
Pilar Estravados.
你们俩应该处得来 都是从国外来的
You two should get on, being foreign.
阿尔弗雷德 车到了 你在干什么呢?
Alfred. The car's arrived. What are you doing?
我给我父亲写抗♥议♥书呢 抗♥议♥...
I'm writing a note to Father, protesting in the strongest possible terms...
抗♥议♥书! 你觉得抗♥议♥书有什么用呢?
A note! Whatever good do you think notes are going to do?
天哪 这不是特西利安嘛!
Bless my soul, if it ain't Tressilian!
你好吗 特西利安?
How are you, Tressilian?
哈里先生!
Mr Harry!
还在这里 嗯?
Still here, eh?
小姐
Miss.
还是以前那个又旧又丑的窝啊
Still the same ugly old dump.
你看起来不太强壮
You don't look very tough.
赫尔克里·波洛是侦探 不是保镖 先生
Hercule Poirot is a detective, not a bodyguard, monsieur.
哦 是吗? 你很聪明 不是么?
Oh, is he? Got a brain, has he?
聪明是好事
Well, good thing somebody has.
我所有的儿子都是傻子
All my sons are complete nincompoops.
也许在其他地方 我有更优秀的儿子
I've probably got better sons scattered round the world,
但都是私生子
...born on the wrong side of the blanket.
我的家人恨我 你知道吗
My family hate me, you know.
原因显而易见 李先生
It is not hard to see why, Monsieur Lee.
他们怕我
They're frightened of me.
这在有钱的老人身上经常发生
It is often the way with men who are old and rich.
嗯 我今天晚上要宣布一件事
Well, I'm going to make an announcement this evening...
...然后他们就有足够的理由来恨我了
...and then they'll have good cause to hate me.
怎么了?
What do you want?
先生 你想见的埃斯特拉瓦多斯小姐就在外面
You wanted to see Miss Estravados, sir. She's outside.
好 稍等一分钟
All right. One more minute.
你叫我来是干什么 李先生?
What is it that you wish me to do here, Monsieur Lee?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表