你好 德·扎格德女士
Bonjour, Madame de Zuigder.
我们想见见你儿子
We would like to see your son, if you please.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
死的人确实是个邪恶的男人
This was indeed the death of an evil man.
还记得西米恩·李的人品如何吗?
Remember the reputation of Simeon Lee?
他是怎样跟另一个女人传出绯闻
How he broke the heart of his wife
以至于让他妻子伤心?
because of his numerous affairs with other women?
还记得他吹嘘自己的私生子
Remember, also, his boasts of the illegitimate sons that he had sired.
一个男孩出生了 请原谅我 女士
A man born, you will pardon me, madame,
虽然是私生子
on the wrong side of the blanket
却继承了他父亲的所有特点
can, nonetheless, inherit the features of his father,
...他的自尊 他的耐性
...his pride, his patience,
...还有他的报复心
...and his vengeful spirit.
那是我的报复 我的自尊 我的报复心
It was my revenge, my pride, my vengeful spirit.
这些不是我从西米恩·李那里继承来的
And I did not inherit it from Simeon Lee.
我没有什么是从西米恩·李那里来的
I got nothing from Simeon Lee,
什么也没有
nothing.
你一直在等待
And you waited.
你和你的儿子找到了西米恩·李 你们等待着
You and your son followed Simeon Lee and you waited.
四十年啊
40 years.
你把自己的愤怒灌输给你的儿子
You instilled into your son your own rage.
我救了西米恩·李的命
I saved Simeon Lee's life.
他却利用我 偷我的东西
And he used me, and he stole from me,
抛弃了我和我的孩子
and he deserted me and my child.
你的儿子改了名字 找到了一份工作
Your son changed his name, settled down to a career,
他也在等待
and he also waited.
对你们来说 生命中的一切都毫无意义
Nothing in this life was so important to either of you
除了彻底摧毁西米恩·李
but the total destruction of Simeon Lee.
西米恩·李该死 他的一生中什么也没得到
Simeon Lee earned his death, as he earned nothing else in his whole life.
他是个...
He was a...
请进 警司
Come in, Superintendent.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
你现在明白了吧 探长
And now you can see it, can you not, Chief Inspector?
你知道为什么特西利安会这么迷惑了吧?
you can see why Tressilian felt so disorientated?
这是怎么回事?
What's all this about?
他的迷惑不解并没有让我明白事情的真♥相♥
The extent of his disorientation did not fully dawn upon me...
直到我从镇上商店里买♥♥了...
...until I purchased from the village shop...
那个假胡子...
...the false moustache...
我把它贴在西米恩·李置于客厅的肖像画上
...and attached it to the portrait of Simeon Lee in the sitting room.
那种相似程度...
The likeness...
真是非同寻常
it was extraordinary.
你是说我长得像西米恩·李?
You're saying I look like Simeon Lee?
你跟西米恩·李简直像是一个模子里印出来的
You are like Simeon Lee in almost every respect.
胡说!
None of that!
你真的很像你的父亲
You resemble very closely your father.
和你的父亲一样
And also, like your father,
为了复仇 你可以等上很多年
you are prepared to wait years, if necessary, for your revenge.
你的复仇计划真的很可怕
And your revenge is indeed terrible.
你开始了你那巧妙的计划
And so you embark on your ingenious subterfuge...
编织了一张精细的诡计之网...
...weaving the intricate web of deception...
...这样你就可以把谋杀的罪名
...that will make the murder which you have committed...
栽赃给一位无辜的家庭成员
appear to have been perpetrated by an innocent member of the household,
而你当时并不在现场
while you yourself were absent.
你要保证特西利安看到你已走出房♥子
You make sure that Tressilian notes well your exit from the house.
毫不意外 今晚的雪会更大
We'll be having more snow tonight, I shouldn't wonder.
- 晚安 - 晚安 先生
- Good night. - Good night, sir.
你停在半路上
You stop halfway down the drive...
静静地等待着
wait long enough
让这家人认为你跟谋杀无关
to distance yourself from the crime in the minds of the family...
然后再返回
And then return to the house.
来到了那扇窗户下面
Once beneath the window,
你启动了那个相当简陋的装置...
...you activate the mechanism most crude...
制♥造♥出了谋杀的可怕尖叫声
...that creates the hideous sound of a murder that you had already committed.
然后 为了进一步完善你的不在场证据
Then, to further your alibi,
你找了个借口回到房♥子里
you find an excuse to come back into the house.
我忘了拿书
I've forgotten my book.
你们都出去
I want this room cleared...
这样 你就可以很偶然的出现
In this way, you are fortuitously present
去调查自己犯下的案子
to investigate your own crime.
这都是胡扯
These are mere ravings.
毫无根据的胡扯
Unsubstantiated ravings.
不 不 警司
Non, non, Superintendent.
像你的父亲一样
Also like your father,
为达目的 不择手段
you are prepared to stop at nothing to achieve your aim.
身为调查案件的警员
As the investigating officer,
你把钻石藏在一个
you are perfectly placed to put the diamonds...
绝对会被人发现的地方
where you know they will be found...
那个黑皮革盒子也是一样
and to do the same with the black leather case.
用这种方法 你想把罪名嫁祸给别人
In this way, you sought to incriminate the innocent.
更糟的是
And worse.
洛佩兹小姐的话让你产生另一个邪恶的想法
Mademoiselle Lopez had given to you already one very nasty moment.
我认为 他年轻的时候 一定是个美男子
I think that, when he was a young man, he must have been very handsome.
就像你一样
Like you.
你知道 而我们不知道
You knew, which we did not know,
她说的是字面上的意思
that she meant that literally.
我想我最好还是去找库姆斯军士
I think I'd better find Sergeant Coombes.
她看出了你们的相似
She saw the likeness.
接着...
And then...
...她发现了那个气球
...she made the discovery of the balloon.
我在外公房♥间也捡到了这个
It is what I picked up in Grandfather's room.
他一定也有一个气球
He must have had a balloon, too.
突然 你心虚了
Suddenly, you were afraid.
你认为她可能把这两点联想起来
You thought that she might put the two and two together.
从那一刻起 洛佩兹小姐的命运就已经注定了
And from that moment, the fate of Mademoiselle Lopez, it was sealed.
她很幸运
It was indeed fortunate for her
在你第一次打她时 她叫出声了
that at your first clumsy blows, she screamed,
你任务还没完成就被迫离开了
and you were forced to leave the task unfinished.
不可思议!
Madre de Dios!
哈罗德·萨格登
Harold Sugden,
你因涉嫌故意谋杀你父亲西米恩·李
I am arresting you on a charge...
我要正式逮捕你
of the wilful murder of your father, Simeon Lee.
但愿他永不超生
May his soul rot in hell.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mother.
我们做得很好 哈罗德
We did well, Harold.
走吧 速战速决
Come on. Let's get it over with.
你当时是要给谁打电♥话♥?
Who were you going to telephone?
我的裁缝
My dressmaker.
在平安夜前一天晚上八点吗?
At eight o'clock on the night before Christmas Eve?
为什么西米恩会把你叫过来?
Why did Simeon ask you down here in the first place?
啊 因为萨格登警司
Ah, because Superintendent Sugden
想要一个专业的证人
wanted an expert witness to the proceedings
来证明此案与他无关
to prove that he could not have been involved.
所以 他让西米恩·李邀请我过去
So, he asked Simeon Lee to invite me.
但是萨格登说他没有这么做
But Sugden said he didn't.
那是因为他不想让我们知道
That is because he did not want us to know
他此前一直与西米恩·李保持联♥系♥
he had been in contact with Simeon Lee before.
波洛先生 贾普探长
Mr Poirot, Chief Inspector Japp,
你们这么快就要走了吗?
must you go so soon?
请原谅 女士 我们得赶火车
It is with regret, madame, but we have to catch the train.
李先生
Monsieur Lee.
波洛先生 我真的不知道应该怎样感谢你
Mr Poirot, I wanted to thank you so very much.
不 不 不用客气 女士
Non, non, non, pas de tout, madame.
圣诞节以这样的方式见面
It is a sad thing, non?
真是太糟糕了 嗯?
To meet like this and at Christmas.
再见 我的朋友
Au revoir, mon amie.
波洛先生!
Monsieur Poirot!
我想跟你说声再见 并谢谢你
I wanted to say goodbye and to thank you.
洛佩兹小姐
Mademoiselle Lopez.
我建议 在未来的日子
And might I suggest that, in the future,
你还是用你原来的身份吧
you maintain your own identity.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表