for the world's water speed record.
祝你顺利 先生 祝你顺利 祝你好运
Godspeed, sir. Godspeed, and good luck.
这里的记录!
here's for the record!
破纪录啊 查尔斯叔叔!
Break the record, Uncle Charles!
我们知道你能做到。
we know you can do it!
-我们赶不上了 -那也得试试
-We'll never manage it. -We must try.
看那儿 是他 亲爱的
there! thats him, honey.
快! 亲爱的
oh, honey, quick, come on.
-波罗先生! -波罗先生!
-Mr. Poirot! -Mr. Poirot!
波罗先生! 波罗先生!
Mr. Poirot! Mr. Poirot!
哦 上帝 是多蒂和贝蒂
Oh God, it's dotty and batty.
别理她们 波罗先生
Take no notice of them, Mr. Poirot.
波罗先生 你可能觉得我们很古怪
Mr. Poirot, you may think we are odd,
大家都这么说
people do, you know
我们是崔普家的姐妹
We are the Tripp sisters.
我们一点也不古怪
Only that isn't what's odd.
你必须阻止那艘船!
You must stop that boat!
我 女士们? 可为什么?
I, Madame? Mais pourquoi?
因为会发生一些可怕的事情!
Because something dreadful is about to happen!
我们已经尽快赶来了
We came as quickly as we could
午餐时我们收到了将军捎来的口信
We had a message at lunch time from the General.
那是艾米丽姑妈的父亲 死了至少三十年了
Aunt Emily's father. Dead, 30 years or more.
没有死 只是去了另一个世界
Not dead, just living in another place.
他叫我们来找你
He sent us to you.
他怎么知道波罗先生来这儿的呢?
But how did he know that Poirot was coming here?
这地方的消息传得很快的
Bush telegraph's superb in these parts
他看到了水
He saw water
里面有血流出来
and blood leaching into it.
就在那儿 在湖面上
Out there, on the lake.
犯罪吗?
A crime?
一股很强的黑势力
A force of darkness.
你必须要阻止它!
You've got to stop it!
可我无能为力 女士们
But I cannot do anything, Madame.
我没有这个权利
It is not in my power.
他开始加速了
He's started his runup.
查尔斯·阿伦德尔进入了计时区
Charles Arundel is entering the measured mile
现在
now.
五秒
Five seconds.
十五秒
15 seconds.
加油!
Come on!
二十秒
20 seconds.
哦 我的上帝!
no, no. Oh, my God!
他没事 小姐
He is safe, mademoiselle.
你哥哥很安全
Your brother is safe.
直到下次之前
Until the next time.
你好 鲍勃 是的 你很勇敢
Hello, Bob. Yes, you are brave of you.
现在,现在安静。
now, calm down now.
不 不 不 不 不
no, no, no, no, no.
让我来 黑斯廷斯
Allow me, hastings.
小狗 坐下!
Dog, you will sit.
很好 你真聪明
Bon. You are very clever.
谢谢
Merci.
好
good.
鲍勃真是热情好客啊
A welcome most warm indeed
威尔米娜夫人
from Monsieur. Bob, Mme. Wilhemina.
让我来介绍下格兰杰医生 这家人的老朋友了
May I introduce Dr. Grainger, a friend of family.
- 医生先生 - 很高兴认识你 波罗
- Monsieur le Docteur. - Good to meet you, Poirot.
- 你好 - 你好
- How do you do? - How do you do?
欢迎来到小绿屋
Wellcome to the Littlegreen House. gentlemen.
谢谢
Merci.
鲍勃有东西要给你看
Bob would like to you show something.
真精彩!
C'est magnifique, ?a!
黑斯廷斯 它是什么品种?
Hastings, what make of dog is this?
是猎狐犬
A Fox Terrier.
不 查尔斯 我不会再给你钱了
No, Charles, I will not give you more money.
那艘快艇已经花了我不小的一笔钱
That boat has already cost me a small fortune.
听着 艾米姑妈
Now look here, Aunt Em,
我愿做任何事来让这项目能继续下去
I'll do anything to keep this project alive
我绝不允许任何人 包括你
and I will not allow anybody, not even you,
妨碍我!
to stand in my way!
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
这样的家庭讨论我们已经习以为常了
A family discussion, we have them all the time.
哦 顺便说一下 如果你们
Oh, by the way, if you're in the market
想烧焦的快艇的话
for a burned out speed boat,
船屋那儿就有一艘
you'll find one at the boat house.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
本来应该是庆功宴的
This was supposed to be a celebration,
但恐怕只是一场惊吓
but I fear it may prove more of a wake.
不 不 医生先生
Non, non, monsieur le docteur.
是把烤热的针插入关节
It is the hot needle in the joints
而不是在身上倒上热媒
not the hot coals within the flesh.
在这儿 两指之间 看见没?
Here, between the fingers. You see?
我觉得有点像是类风湿
A touch of rheumatism, I should think.
何不让你的医生做个检查?
Why not ask your doctor to look you over?
如果我要求的话 他会找到毛病的
But if I ask, he will find.
但如果什么毛病也没有呢?
And suppose there is nothing there?
那他就找不到毛病
Then, he won't find.
但如果他找不到毛病
But if he does not to find,
我怎么知道他有没有认真检查?
how I can to be sure that he has looked?
时间到了吗 伊莎贝尔?
Is it time, Isabel?
安静! 有人来访
Silence! A visitation
欢迎你 朋友
Welcome, friend.
欢迎
Welcome.
我...
I...
朱利叶斯·阿伦德尔将军
General Julius Arundel,
从另一世界给你们传信
bring messages from the other side.
赫尔克里在哪儿?
Where is Hercule?
我有话要对赫尔克里说!
I need to speak with Hercule!
夫人?
Madame?
有一位自称M.P的叫我带话给你
The message is from M.P.
你认识叫M.P的人吗 赫尔克里?
There is an M.P. in your life, Hercule?
是的 玛丽·波罗
Oui. Marie Poirot,
她是我的祖母
she was my grandmother.
她说你非常幸运
She says you have been lucky,
但幸运之神不会两次眷顾你
but luck seldom strikes twice at the same door.
今天下午 在湖上
This afternoon, by the lake,
危险退去了 是的
the danger receeded, yes.
但那只是在积蓄能量
but only to gather its strength.
我看到它在移♥动♥
I see it move on
发现它盯上了
and find its mark in
艾米丽!
Emily!
我♥干♥嘛要听她在那儿胡言乱语
Why I put up with this nonsense, I shall never know.
她在说什么呢?
What the devil is she saying?
是希腊语
It is Greek.
她说警告你们所有人
She says you have all been warned.
我就想问问你晚上睡得好不好?
I just wondered if you were having trouble sleeping.
所以你把我叫醒来询问?
and So you awake me to inquire?
你可真够朋友的 黑斯廷斯
That is friendship indeed, Hastings.
对不起 波罗 都怪晚餐时的事
I'm sorry, Poirot. It was that business at dinner.
那个将军说出了你祖母的名字
The General hauling out your Granny like that.
他是怎么知道的?
I mean, how did he know?
看着 朋友
Regarde, mon ami.
你的家族中有没有一位叫J.H的人?
There is a JH in your family past?
有啊! 我叔叔杰克!
Yes! My Uncle Jack!
他说什么了吗?
What does he say?
他要你离开我
He says you are to go back to your room
赶快回自己的房♥间
and leave me in peace.
真是不可思议 波罗!
That's amazing, Poirot!
这纯粹是靠猜 老朋友
Helas it is guess work, mon ami.
英国人的家里总会有个
It would be strange not to find a James, John or Jack,
叫詹姆士 约翰或杰克的人
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表