I rather think
我知道这么说很奇怪
Well, I know it's a wicked thing to say,
但我觉得她在偷偷酗酒
but I think she may have been a secret drinker.
在屋里发现了那么多瓶子
After all the bottles we found in her room,
恐怕这也不算秘密了
there's no secret about it.
我记得你告诉过我 她还有其他盈利
And you told to me, I think, that she had other interests.
是的 一两个学生俱乐部
Yes, one or two student clubs,
以及街对面那家商店
and a shop just across the road.
是个什么商店?
Which shop is that?
卖♥♥旅行箱包
It sells luggage.
不少学生在那里买♥♥帆布包
A lot of our students buy rucksacks there.
帆布包?
Rucksacks?
是的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
莱纳德·贝特森先生的那个帆布包
The rucksack belonging to Monsieur Leonard Bateson.
被划破的那个
The one that was cut up?
是的
Yes.
就在警♥察♥来山胡桃路的那天
On the day that the police came to Hickory Road.
先生
Sir.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
有两个学生刚回来
Two of the students have come back.
他们想见见你
They'd like to see you.
来见你 让我觉得自己是个告密的小人
I feel like a rat coming to you.
我们说好了的
We all agreed.
别说了 莱纳德先生
S'il vous plait, Monsieur Leonard.
请继续 奈杰尔先生
Proceed, Monsieur Nigel.
好吧 是这样的
Well, it's like this.
大概六个星期以前 我们聊到犯罪与谋杀的话题
About six weeks ago, we were talking about crime and murder.
都有谁?
Who were?
很抱歉 我们所有人 莱 帕特 西莉亚 我
I'm sorry. We all were. Len, Pat, Celia, me.
全旅舍的人
The whole hostel.
科林提到了一个如何
Colin had come up with this theory
杀人却不被发现的理论
about how anyone could get away with murder.
结果这发生了这种事
And now this has happened.
是的 他跟我也说了这个
Yes. He spoke also of this to me.
就在晚餐时 你记得吗?
At the dinner. You remember?
是啊 我们当时都在笑他
Yes. Well, we were ragging him about it.
接着有人问他
And then somebody asked him
打算怎么杀人
how he would go about killing someone.
科林说用毒药
Colin said poison.
毒药?
Poison?
是的 我说要弄到
Yes. I said it would be impossible
致命毒药是不可能的事 但科林不同意
to get hold of a lethal poison, but Colin disagreed.
于是我们打了个赌
And that was when we made the bet.
什么赌?
What bet?
科林说他能搞到足够的毒药
Colin said he could produce enough poison
去杀人
to kill someone,
并说他能在一周之内做到
and he could do it in a week.
你是说他偷了些毒药?
You mean he stole some poison?
是酒石酸吗♥啡♥
It was morphine tartrate.
一周以后他自己做了一些
He produced it a week later.
我们没人相信他
None of us believed him at first.
那只是些白色粉末
It was just white powder.
我看了一下 确实是酒石酸吗♥啡♥
I had a look at it. It was what he said it was.
毒药
And this poison,
那在他赢了赌约之后 怎么样了?
what happened to it after the bet, it was won?
科林把它保管了几天
Colin kept it for a few days,
但我们都很担心
but we were all so nervous about it,
于是他把它倒进马桶冲走了
in the end, he flushed it down the toilet.
你们亲眼看到他这么做?
Did you actually see him do this?
-是的 -他当着我们的面冲下去的
-Yes. -He did it in front of us.
让我把事情整理一下
Now, let me get this straight.
科林·麦克纳博偷了一瓶酒石酸吗♥啡♥
Colin McNabb stole a phial of morphine tartrate
证明他的理论?
just to prove a point?
是的
Yes.
我保证事情并没看起来那么糟
I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems.
就我看来 事情已经不能更糟了
Personally, I don't see how it could be worse.
我只是为了证明自己的理论 就是这样
I was just proving a point, that's all.
告诉我 科林先生
Tell me, monsieur Colin.
那瓶毒药 你从哪儿搞来的?
The poison, from where did it come?
这还不明显吗?
Isn't it obvious?
当然是药房♥ 医院里的药房♥
From the pharmacy. At the hospital.
西莉亚·奥斯丁给你的?
Celia Austin gave it to you?
不 我自己拿的
No. I took it myself.
这很容易
It was easy.
我去过那医院 我见过他们有多忙
I'd been to the hospital, and I'd seen how busy it was,
我知道我只需要等待恰当的时机
and I knew I just had to wait for the right moment.
是的,好了,我记下啦。
Yes, well, I did date it.
只需要一件白大褂和一个听诊器
All it took was a white coat and a stethoscope.
这就是人类的心理
That's human psychology for you.
在别人看来
To anyone who looked,
我只是个路过的医生
I was just another doctor passing through.
那个听诊器 你是从哪里弄的?
And the stethoscope, from where had that come?
我偷拿的 如果你非要知道
I pinched it, if you must know.
是莱·贝特森的
It was Len Bateson's.
啊 这么说 这也不是
Ah. So, that also was not the work
西莉亚·奥斯丁小姐偷的了
of Mademoiselle Celia Austin.
不是 正如她说的那样
No, as she told you.
那你后来把听诊器怎么了?
What happened to the stethoscope?
我把它忘在了医院里
I left it in the hospital.
我会给他买♥♥一个新的
I will get him a new one eventually.
有必要这么小题大作吗?
What's all the fuss about?
我没干任何坏事
I didn't do anything wrong.
至少 这构成了盗窃罪
It was theft, at the very least.
我把毒药扔了
I mean, I threw the poison out.
不信你去问奈杰尔 或是莱
Ask Nigel, or Len.
他俩当时都在场
They were both there.
但你至少把它保留了一周 是吗?
But you kept it, did you not, for at least one week?
是的
Yes.
而且这旅舍里每个人
And everyone in the hostel
都清楚 毒药在你那里?
knew that it was in your possession?
是的 但...
Yes, but...
哦 等一等
Oh, wait a minute.
你是说有人
You think somebody took it
偷梁换柱了?
and swapped it with something else?
是的 用无害的碘粉换掉了毒药
Oui. With a boracic powder, which was harmless.
恰好这玩意儿也不见了
That was one of the items that was also stolen.
这么说 我扔掉的其实是碘粉?
Then I threw away boracic powder?
谁能进入你的房♥间? 麦克纳博先生
Who had access to your room, Mr.. McNabb?
任何人 我从来不锁门的
Anyone. I don't keep it locked.
我只是想证明我的理论 探长
Look, I was just proving a point, Chief Inspector.
我绝无害人之心
I didn't mean any harm.
你现在要回山胡桃路了吗 探长?
You'll return now to Hickory Road, Chief Inspector?
我要把那个旅舍搜个底朝天
I'll search that hostel from top to bottom.
也许一开始我就该这么做的
Maybe I should have done it from the start.
你想找什么呢 探长?
What is it you expect to find, Chief Inspector?
残留的毒药
The remains of the poison.
杀死西莉亚·奥斯丁只用了很小的量
It only took a small amount to kill Celia Austin.
我打赌凶手那儿肯定还有剩余
I'll wager the killer's hung on to the rest.
刚才对科林·麦克纳博先生的盘问
That interview with Monsieur Colin McNabb,
终于解释了碘粉和听诊器
it explains at last why the boracic powder.
被偷的原因
and the stethoscope, they were both stolen.
没错
Yes
现在就只剩下
And all that remains is the rucksack
莱纳德·贝特森先生的帆布背包
belonging to Monsieur Leonard Betson.
那你认为比杀死西莉亚·奥斯丁
what,And you think that's more important
的毒药更重要吗?
than the poison that killed Celia Austin?
不 不过我相信这就是她被杀的原因
No, but I believe it was the reason why she was killed.
去山胡桃路
Hickory Road.
的士!
Taxi!
山胡桃路
Hickory Road.
请等我一下
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表