If you please, to wait for me.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
你好
Bonjour.
劳驾 我想买♥♥一个帆布包
If you please, I would like to purchase a rucksack.
帆布包 先生?
A rucksack, sir?
是的
Oui.
是为您自己买♥♥的吗?
Would it be for yourself?
噢 不 不 不!
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
是给我外甥买♥♥的
It is for my nephew.
这是豪华款
This is the deluxe model.
贵族款 先生
The Imperial, sir.
坚固结实 却轻便易携
It's very sturdy, but light.
确实如此
C'est vrai.
这一款是你们这儿最好卖♥♥的一款吗?
And this model of rucksack, it is your most popular?
不 先生
No, sir.
最好卖♥♥的要数这一款了
Our most popular model would have to be this one.
美观耐重 还能防水
It's good and stout, and it'll stand a lot of wear,
价格是贵族款的一半
and it's half the price of the Imperial.
好啊
Eh bien.
我就要这款
This is the one I will choose.
让我助手帮你包一下
I'll just get my assistant to wrap it for you.
卡斯特曼先生!
Mr. Casterman!
你不能这么做!
You can't do this!
如果你能早点告诉我毒药被偷的事
If you'd told me about that stolen poison earlier,
霍布豪斯小姐 我就不必如此麻烦了
Miss Hobhouse, I wouldn't have had to.
我有人♥权♥ 探长
I do have rights, Chief Inspector.
所以西莉亚·奥斯丁
So did Celia Austin,
和尼科拉提斯夫人也有人♥权♥
and Mr.s Nicoletis, for that matter.
或许你想想她们
Perhaps you should think of them.
瓦尔! 出什么事了?
Val! What's going on?
是警♥察♥
It's the police.
他们在到处搜东西
They're searching the whole place.
他们不能这么做!
They can't!
他们刚搜完我的屋子
They've just finished in my room.
现在在搜你的屋子
Now they're in yours.
探长!
Chief Inspector!
啊 麦克纳博先生
Ah, Mr. McNabb.
我正想找你呢
Just the man I wanted to see.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
你弄的那些毒药 酒石酸吗♥啡♥
That poison of yours, the morphine tartrate.
你说你扔掉了
You said you threw it away.
是啊
I did.
那你怎么解释这个?
Then how do you explain this?
这是什么?
What is it?
你应该知道吧 麦克纳博先生
I think you know what it is, Mr. McNabb.
不!
No!
不!
No!
去白港大厦 谢谢
Whitehaven Mansions, if you please.
你好 探长
Bonjour,Chief Inspector.
睡的怎么样?
How did you sleep?
我压根没睡
I didn't.
可你抓到了凶手科林·麦克纳博先生
But with Monsieur Colin McNabb arrested for the crimes,
你应该睡得很香才是
you should have slept to perfection.
事实上 波罗 是中♥央♥暖气的问题
Actually, Poirot, it's the central heating.
但是暖气已经开到最大了 朋友
But it was on to the full extent, mon ami.
的确是
Exactly.
你看了今天的头版头条没?
You have seen the headlines?
啊 贾罗的示♥威♥者 是啊
Ah, the Jarrow marchers, yeah.
上面说亚瑟·斯坦利先生
It says that Sir Arthur Stanley
病得无法见他们
is too ill to meet with them.
你说你曾经见过亚瑟·斯坦利先生
You told to me once that you met Sir Arthur Stanley.
没错
Yes.
是因为警局的案子吗?
It was on a matter for the police?
是的
Yes.
亚瑟·斯坦利先生或许是人♥民♥的英雄
Sir Arthur Stanley may be the people's hero,
是失业者的领袖
the champion of the jobless
但他十年前杀了自己的妻子
but ten years ago he murdered his wife.
什么?
Comment?
是的 和这次的
Yes. And it was rather similar
西莉亚·奥斯丁遇害十分类似
to this Celia Austin business.
我来告诉你事情的来龙去脉
I'll tell you how it happened.
亚瑟·斯坦利先生那时已经蜚声全国
Sir Arthur Stanley was already famous.
刚当选为国会议员
He'd just become an MP.
然而他的太太却被发现
Anyway, his wife was found dead
因服用安♥眠♥药♥过量而导致死亡
from an overdose of her sleeping powder,
尽管当时我只是个小警长
and although I was only an Inspector then,
上面让我调查此案
I was called in to investigate.
他们在里士满有一栋大房♥子
They had a big place over in Richmond,
他们和儿子
and the two of them had lived there
以及仆人们住在一起
with their son and a couple of maids.
也许这只是个意外
It could have been an accident.
当时大家都这么觉得
That's what everyone thought.
但亚瑟先生的一些举动...
But there was something about Sir Arthur that...
我说不上来...让我心存疑虑
I don't know... got my wind up.
昨晚谁和你太太在房♥子里 亚瑟先生?
Who was in the house with your wife last night, Sir Arthur?
听着 所有的问题我都回答过了!
Oh, look, I've already answered all these questions!
请回答 先生
Please, sir.
就只有我 女仆 和我儿子
Just myself, the maid, my son.
我需要找他们来问话 先生
I will have to speak to them, sir.
女仆就在这儿 但我已经把我儿子送走了
Well, the maid's here, but I've sent my son away.
他只有16岁 天啊!
He's only 16, for heaven's sake!
他很不安
He's upset.
我们都很不安
We're all upset.
那么是谁给你妻子
And who actually gave your wife
安♥眠♥药♥的呢, 亚瑟先生?
her sleeping powder, Sir Arthur?
没人给她
No one gave it her.
是她自己拿的
She took it herself.
她称过剂量了吗?
She measured the dose?
不 是我称的
No, I did.
但剂量没问题 我敢肯定
But it was the correct dose. I'm sure of it.
那您怎么解释发生的一切呢 先生?
Then how do you explain what happened, sir?
很简单
Well, it's simple.
她 额...她先服下了一剂药
She uh...She took the first dose,
但因为服用得太早
but she took it too early.
她忘了自己已经吃过了
Then she forgot she'd taken it,
于是又服了一剂
and she took another one.
结果就...
So...
这是一场意外
it was an accident.
我从没听过这么拙劣的故事
I've never heard such a feeble story in all my life.
他一定是在隐瞒什么 这点是可以肯定的
He was hiding something, that was for sure.
可我却没有机会去深入调查
But I wasn't going to be given the chance to find out what.
你以为你在做什么 贾普?
Just what do you think you're doing, Japp?
我们说的可是亚瑟·斯坦利先生
This is Sir Arthur Stanley we're talking about.
你不能调查这样的大人物
You don't investigate a man like that
除非你有足够理由
unless you've got a damn good reason,
就我目前所见
and as far as I can see,
你根本没有任何理由!
you haven't got any reason at all!
亚瑟·斯坦利先生有一些大有来头的朋友
Sir Arthur Stanley had some pretty powerful friends
不仅是在劳工党 警♥察♥局里也有
high up in the Labour Party, and in the police.
于是我被调离了此案
I was pulled off the case.
此案纯属意外
It was an accident,
案子就这样了结了
and that was to be the end of it.
但我知道自己是对的
But I knew I was right,
所以我最后一次回到那宅子里
so I went back to the house one last time.
我也不知道自己想找到什么
I still don't know what I expected to find,
但我可以告诉你 波罗
but I'll tell you this, Poirot:
我挖到宝了
I struck gold.
当时他正和自己的律师
He was talking with his solicitor,
一个叫恩迪科特的男人说话
a man called Endicott.
我必须这么做
I had to do it.
我别无选择
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表