我从没想要拿任何东西 但我控制不了
I never meant to take anything, but I couldn't help it.
西莉亚将会归还所有东西
Celia's going to return everything.
我不能归还手镯和打火机
I can't return the bracelet or the cigarette lighter.
我把他们扔到排水沟里了
I put them down a gutter.
但我会去买♥♥新的
But I'll buy new ones.
那听诊器呢 小姐?
And what about the stethoscope, mademoiselle?
你把它放哪了?
Where did you put that?
我没拿听诊器
I didn't take the stethoscope.
我不会拿那么贵重的东西
I'd never take anything as expensive as that.
但你偷了帕特西亚·莱恩的
But you stole the diamond ring
宝石戒指 不是吗?
belonging to Patricia Lane, did you not?
是的 但那是误拿
Yes. but it was a mistake.
当我意识到它的贵重 我就归还了
When I realised it was valuable, I returned it.
西莉亚在你昨晚走后 把一切都告诉了我
Celia told me everything after you went last night.
我觉得她很勇敢
I think she's being very brave.
小姐 这里面哪些东西
Mademoiselle, for which of these thefts
不是你拿的?
were you not responsible?
说实话
Tell me the truth.
我没拿莱的旅行包
Not Len's rucksack.
也没把它割开
I didn't take that, and I didn't cut it up.
没拿灯泡 没拿硼酸粉
Not the light bulbs, and not the boracic powder
行了
Come on.
我希望你满意了 波罗先生
I hope you're satisfied, Mr. Poirot.
我会写信给哈伯德夫人道歉
I'm writing to Mr.s Hubbard to apologise,
并告诉所有人
and I'm going to tell everyone.
听着 别担心
Listen. don't worry.
从现在起 我会照顾你
From now on, I'm going to look after you.
小姐 你所做的
Mademoiselle, what you have done
值得嘉奖
It is good.
那就不用和警♥察♥说了?
No more talk of the police, then?
目前...不用了 小姐
As far as you are concerned, mademoiselle,
不
No.
谢谢你 波罗先生
Thank you, Mr. Poirot.
刚刚和你聊了一下 我感觉好多了
Just talking to you, I feel better already.
小姐 麦克纳博先生
Mademoiselle, Monsieur McNabb
晚安
au revoir.
走吧 西莉亚
Come on, Celia.
波罗先生
You know, Mr. Poirot,
我想我们刚见识了一个现代恋爱场景
I think we've just been watching a modern love scene!
是的 莱蒙小姐
Et bien, Miss Lemon.
现在往往是生活上的不适应
Nowadays it is the maladjusted lives
和复杂情况让年轻人走到一起
and the complexes that bring together the young people.
弗洛伦斯会很高兴这一切都结束了
Well, Florence will be glad it's all over.
结束了? 莱蒙小姐?
All over, Miss Lemon?
不 恐怕事情才刚刚开始
No. It is now that I fear that it may begin.
这么说 你去见了波罗先生
So you went to see the great Monsieur Poirot.
对 他对我很宽容
Yes. He was very kind to me.
你们都很宽容
You've all been kind.
让我无地自容
I don't deserve it.
哦 别这样 西
Oh, come on, Cee.
科林已经解释过了
Colin's explained.
这不是你的错 反正你也没造成什么实际损失
It wasn't your fault, and you didn't do any real harm.
噢 那我的旅行包呢?
Oh, what about my rucksack?
那可不便宜
That wasn't cheap, you know.
那不是我拿的 莱
That wasn't me, Len.
我也没拿你的听诊器
And I didn't take your stethoscope, either.
我告诉过你的
I told you.
那是谁呢?
Then who was it?
这不该由我来告诉你
That's not up to me to tell you.
但我知道是谁 也跟他们谈过
But I know who it was, and I've spoken to them,
他们保证了会出面的
and they've promised to come forward.
给你 西莉亚
Here you are, Celia.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有人要咖啡吗?
Anyone else for coffee?
不 谢谢 科林
No, thanks, Colin
我还有工作要做
I've got some work to do.
今晚人都去哪了?
Where is everyone tonight?
嗨 帕特
Hello, Pat.
你从哪鬼鬼祟祟冒出来的?
Where are you sneaking in from?
我没有鬼鬼祟祟
I wasn't sneaking.
我看电影去了
I was at the cinema.
这里是英国广播公♥司♥国家新闻频道
This is the National programme of the BBC.
下面是今天的新闻
Here is the news.
贾罗的游♥行♥示♥威♥者昨晚到达了贝德福德
The Jarrow marchers arrived last night in Bedford.
他们得到了代表市民的市长的
They received a warm welcome from the Mayor,
热情款待
on behalf of his town.
在一所特别的教堂里
and in a special church service
还有人专门为他们祈祷
prayers were said for their cause.
游♥行♥者有望三天内到达伦敦
The marchers are expected in London in three days'time
在海德公园举♥行♥集♥会♥
for a rally in Hyde Park.
他们会给首相提交一封请♥愿♥书
They will also present a petition,
上面会有一万两千人的签名
with 12,000 signatures, to the Prime Minister.
我是贾普
Japp here.
山胡桃路需要您的协助 先生
We'd like your assistance at Hickory Road, sir.
好的 我这就去
Right. I'm on my way.
游♥行♥者只是在为
the marchers are merely exercising
他们的政制改革提出了一份请♥愿♥书。
their consitutional right to present a petition.
你也来了啊 波罗?
What, you here, Poirot?
啊 是的 探长 我听说后就赶紧过来了
Ah, yes, Chief Inspector. I came as soon as I heard.
你哪里不舒服吗 探长?
Have you been unwell, Chief Inspector?
什么?
What?
不 我很好 谢谢
No, I'm all right, thank you very much.
进去吧
Let's go in.
谁没经过我同意就叫警♥察♥了?
Who called the police without consulting me?
警♥察♥ 在我尊贵的旅店里 太地过分了!
The police, here in my respectable hostel! is outrage!
稍安勿躁 尼科拉提斯夫人
Please, Mr.s Nicoletis.
恐怕这事警方必须介入 尼科拉提斯夫人
I'm afraid this is a police matter, Mr.s Nicoletis.
波罗! 是你!
Porrot"t! You!
都是你的错!
It is your fault!
你来我的旅店
You come here to my hostel,
恐吓我的学生 说要告发她
you frighten my students with your accusations,
看看现在的结果!
and now see the result!
行了 尼科拉提斯夫人
Come on, now, Mr.s Nicoletis.
我来扶您上楼
Let me take you upstairs.
不 我不走
No, I not go.
走吧 亲爱的
Now, come along, my dear.
不
No.
为什么那个侦探要来我的旅店?
Why did that detective come here in my hostel?
这张纸 是用来
This paper, it is of a type used
放安♥眠♥药♥ 对吗?
for the sleeping draught, is it not?
但是
And yet
-吗♥啡♥? -的确如此
-Morphine? -Indeed so.
这么说 西莉亚有盗窃癖
So, Celia Austin was a kleptomaniac.
她向你承认了 然后就这样了
She admits it to you, and now this.
是的
Yes.
这会是自杀吗?
Could it have been suicide?
安♥眠♥药♥被换成了毒药
The sleeping draught exchanged for the poison.
没有认罪书
No letter of regret.
不 我认为不是 探长
Non, I think not, Chief Inspector.
但谁想杀她?
But who would want to kill her?
为什么?
And why?
波罗
Poirot
看这里 探长 这有个消防安全出口
See here, Chief Inspector. There is a fire escape.
还和隔壁房♥间连通
It connects also, I see, with the room next door.
谁住那?
And who has that?
我想是那美国女孩
It belongs, I think, to the American girl,
莎莉·芬奇小姐
Mademoiselle Sally Finch.
就像他们所说 西莉亚小姐
Mademoiselle Celia had, as they say,
住在一个看得见风景的房♥间
a room with a view.
我不认为西莉亚·奥斯丁小姐
I do not believe that Mademoiselle Celia Austin
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表