你没有权利碰这些东西
You've got no right to go touching things.
这个警司 他来做什么?
What did he want, this police superintendent?
他在为警♥察♥孤儿院募捐
He's collecting for the police orphanage.
欧?
Oh?
- 那他募捐到钱了吗? - 肯定募捐到了
- And did he get anything? - I'm sure he did.
毫不意外 今晚还要下雪
We'll be having more snow tonight, I shouldn't wonder.
如果我们不小心点的话 会再被裁掉的
We'll be cut off again if we're not careful.
- 晚安 女士们 - 去看电影吗?
- Good night, ladies. - Going to the pictures?
我是这么想的
I expect so.
那是从爸爸房♥间传来的!
It's coming from Dad's room!
门锁住了! 门锁住了!
It's locked! It's locked!
爸爸! 爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
我们必须破门而入
We'll have to break the door down.
别傻了 门是橡树做的
Don't be a fool. It's made of solid oak.
快点! 撞开!
Quick! Battering ram!
- 怎么了? - 一 二 三!
- What's going on? - One, two, three!
- 再用点力试试 - 这是什么意思?
- Try again, harder. - What does this mean?
那个恐怖的声音是怎么回事?
What was that terrible noise?
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
再来 一 二 三!
Again. One, two, three!
- 我们必须加把劲 - 一 二 三!
- We've got to put some more effort into it. - One, two, three!
再来一次就行了
One more should do it.
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
爸爸!
Dad!
让一下 先生
Excuse-moi, monsieur.
我把书忘在这里了
I've forgotten my book.
我不知道我应不应该开门 先生
I didn't know whether to open it, sir.
怎么了?
What's going on?
楼上好像发生了什么事 先生
Something's happened upstairs, sir.
警司 我正打算报♥警♥
Superintendent, I was just going to phone the police.
我本打算用李先生的电♥话♥
I would've used Mr Lee's phone,
但他们告诉我不要碰任何东西
but they told me not to touch anything.
- 欧,天啊 - 怎么了?
- Oh, dear. - What?
是李老先生 先生 西米恩先生
It's old Mr Lee, sir. Mr Simeon.
他被杀了!
He's been killed!
被谋杀了!
Murdered!
天啊 真是一团糟
My God, what a shambles.
什么都别碰
Nothing must be touched.
好了
All right.
你们都出去
I want this room cleared.
- 你是谁? - 警♥察♥ 萨格登警司
- Who are you? - Police. Superintendent Sugden.
你来得真快啊
You got here very quickly.
大家可以去楼下等吗?
Would everybody please wait downstairs?
不好意思 小姐 什么都不要碰
Excuse me, Miss. Nothing must be touched or disturbed.
她知道的
She knows that.
你刚从地上捡了一些东西
You picked up something from the floor just now.
我有吗?
I did?
就在你手里 请把它给我
It's in your hand now. Please give it to me.
你一定是波洛先生
Ah. You must be Mr. Poirot.
警司
Superintendent.
真走运 我们有一位侦探在这
Lucky we had a detective here on the spot.
也许吧
Perhaps.
- 待在这 好吗? - 看!
- Stay in here, would you? - Look!
不要碰
Don't touch it.
这是他放钻石的地方
It is where he kept his diamonds.
钻石已经不见了
They have gone.
你来这做什么 波洛?
What are you doing here, Poirot?
我是来救你的 我的朋友
I've come to rescue you, mon ami.
萨格登警司坚持给苏格兰警♥察♥厅打电♥话♥
Superintendent Sugden was going to call in Scotland Yard in any case,
鉴于你就在附近 所以我建议找你
...so I suggested that, as you were just across the border...
这一定是疯子做的
Well... it must have been the work of a lunatic.
这是你的想法 是吗?
That's your theory, is it?
这附近有精神病院吗? 一个杀人狂魔
Isn't there a mental home in the vicinity? A homicidal maniac.
你认为这个杀人狂是怎么...
How do you suppose this homicidal maniac...
...进入屋里的 李先生?
...gained admittance to the house, Mr Lee?
唯一没有锁的是厨房♥的门...
The only door that wasn't locked was the kitchen door,
...并且仆人们也没有看到任何杀人狂
...and the staff didn't see any homicidal maniacs.
呃 我...
Well, I...
- 打扰了 - 不 请进 波洛先生
- Pardon. - No, come in, Mr Poirot.
我把贾普探长叫来了 警司
I have the Chief Inspector Japp with me, Superintendent.
贾普?
Japp?
是得
Oui.
苏格兰警♥察♥厅的?
From... Scotland Yard?
很高兴见到你 探长
This is a pleasure indeed, Chief Inspector.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我想你已经习惯这种事了 探长
I expect you're used to this kind of thing, Chief Inspector.
...但是谋杀在这个小村并不常见
...but murders are rare in this part of the country.
我也这么认为 先生
I imagine so, sir.
好吧...
Well...
我正打算问乔治·李先生几个关键问题
I was just about to ask Mr George Lee the crucial question.
噢 是吗?
Oh, yes?
当然 问题就是 李先生
Which is, of course, Mr. Lee,
案发的时候你在哪?
where were you at the time of the murder?
我就在这里...
I was in here... on the telephone,
给我在威斯特灵汉姆的代理人打电♥话♥
...calling my agent in Westeringham, as a matter of fact.
当你听到楼上声音的时候
So you were actually in this room
你就在这个屋子里?
when you heard the noises from upstairs?
跑来跑去的声音和尖叫声
The crashing about and screaming.
是的
Yes.
波洛先生告诉我
Mr Poirot tells me
这些钻石在保险箱里不翼而飞 先生
these diamonds have gone from the safe, sir.
是的 我已经让一些什鲁斯伯里的人...
Yes. I'm getting some men in from Shrewsbury...
...彻底的检视了房♥间和地面
...to do a thorough search of the house and grounds.
但是偷钻石的事看起来好像没有那么明显
But the theft of the diamonds may not be as indicative as it seems.
不好意思 警司 但是我不太明白
Forgive me, but I don't understand, Superintendent.
李先生昨天下午给我打电♥话♥了
Mr Lee telephoned me yesterday afternoon.
他希望我八点十五的时候来和他见面
He wanted me to come over and see him at 8.15.
他特别强调了时间
Made a special point of the time.
还有 他让我告诉管家...
What's more, he told me to tell the butler...
...我在为警♥察♥孤儿院募捐
...that I was collecting for some police charity.
啊
Ah.
李先生是这地方的重要人物
Well, Mr Lee is an important person in these parts,
...所以我照他说的做了
...so I did as he said.
他告诉我他认为 价值上千英镑的钻石原石
He told me that several thousand pounds' worth of uncut diamonds
在他的保险柜里被偷了
had been stolen from his safe, he thought.
他认为?
He thought?
他说钻石不见了
He said they were missing,
...但是只有可能是两个人做的
...but that only two people could have done it,
...并且其中一个这么做可能只是开玩笑
...and one might have done it as a joke.
警司,我还没有在这家里看到任何...
I have yet to meet anybody in this household, superintendent,
有一丁点幽默感的人
that has even the most rudimentary sense of humor.
他没有提到那些人的名字吗? 先生
He didn't happen to name these people, did he, sir?
不 他没有 探长
No, he didn't, Chief Inspector.
但是很奇怪
But it's odd.
他让我在离开大约一个小时之后再回来
He wanted me to go away and come back again in about an hour.
说他那时就会清楚
Said he'd have a clearer idea then
自己是被抢了还是有人和他开玩笑
about if he'd been robbed or if it was a joke.
告诉你 我现在已经厌倦了李先生
I can tell you, by this time I was getting pretty fed up with Mr Lee.
但是他怀疑的两个人
But of the two people that he suspected,
是否有可能一个是仆人
is it possible that one could be a servant
而另一个是家里人呢?
and the other a member of his family?
如果是家人做的 他不想把他们卷进来?
If it was family, he didn't want to drop them in it?
恩 是的 也许我的到来使他们恐慌
Well, yes. Perhaps my visit was just meant to put the frighteners on them.
- 所以你离开了? - 是的 我离开了
- So you left? - Yes, I did.
没有必要走回去
It wasn't worth my while going all the way home,
所以我坐车回去了
so I went and sat in the car.
当我回来的时候...
I was on my way back
我打算以落下了孤儿院的认捐簿为借口...
I was to use leaving the orphanage subscription book as an excuse
就发生了这些事
...when all this hell broke loose.
这里发生了什么事?
What's been going on in here?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表