It was very nice of you to bring me, Chief Inspector,
但是我真的不想去和他告别
but I've really no respects to pay.
谢谢您的邀请 探长
It is most kind of you to invite me here, Chief Inspector.
我在你那住了一整个星期了 波罗
After staying with you for a whole week, Poirot,
至少我得做顿午饭招待你一下
the least I could do was offer you a spot of lunch.
让你远离那个
Wean you away from that
嗯 让你尝尝正宗的英国食物
Well, let you taste some proper English cooking.
贾普太太 今天会回来吗?
The good Madame Japp, it is today that she returns?
是的 大概三点钟回来
Yes. About three o'clock.
好了! 这个才是我说的食物
There! Now, this is what I call food.
这是土豆泥
That's your mashed potato,
这是豌豆 我们叫豌豆泥
this is your peas, mushy peas, we call them.
你会喜欢的
You'll love 'em.
还有这个
And this, the piece de ristance,
牛肝片
faggots.
牛肝?
Faggot?
牛肝
Faggots.
还有饭后甜点葡萄干布丁
And there's spotted dick for afters.
布丁?
Dick?
是的 我们这样叫它是因为
Yes. It's called that because
真是太不幸了 探长
This is tragic, Chief Inspector.
不 不 挺好吃的
No, no, it's fine.
我不能吃这些美味的食物
I can eat none of this wonderful food.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
因为 我对牛肝过敏
Because I have an allergy of the faggot.
过敏?
An allergy?
对
Oui.
我不知道用英文怎么说
I do not know how you say it in English,
但是用比利时语的表达是
but in Belgian it is known as.
牛肝恐惧症
la phobie de faggot.
我从未听说过这个病
I never heard of that.
我很抱歉 我应该事先告诉您的
I am so sorry. I should have warned you.
不得不说 太可惜了
This is a blessed upset, I must say.
不过 你可以吃点葡萄干布丁
Still, you can have some spotted dick.
你没有布丁恐惧症 对吧?
You haven't got a phobie de dick, have you?
没有
No.
有没有奶酪?
Some cheese?
我看看
I'll have a look.
软质乳酪就行 或者布里干酪也行?
Just some Camembert, a little Brie, perhaps?
好的
Bon.
没有什么比捕鼠的奶酪更美味的了
Nothing like a nice bit of mousetrap.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表