I had no choice.
是的 亚瑟先生
Yes, Sir Arthur.
但是你能忍♥受这一切吗?
But can you live with it?
老天帮了我 我不知道
God help me, I don't know.
我不知道!
I don't know!
恩迪科特
Endicott.
答应我 你绝不会说出去的
promise me you'll never tell.
我亲眼所见
I saw it with my own eyes,
他们两个在一起
the two of them in it together.
昨天你在医院见到的
And it this was monsieur Endicott
就是那位恩迪科特先生吗?
that you saw at the hospital yesterday?
是的
Yes.
那张脸我这辈子都不会忘记
That's one face I'll never forget.
你觉得他俩传递的那封信上写了什么?
What do you think was in the letter that passed between them?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是保护他的什么办法
Some means of protecting himself, maybe.
但可以肯定的是 亚瑟先生杀了自己的妻子
But sure as eggs is eggs, Sir Arthur killed his wife.
但亚瑟先生这样做
But what would have been the motive
的动机又是什么呢?
for Sir Arthur to have committed this murder?
钱
Money.
斯坦利女士生前家缠万贯
Lady Stanley was a rich woman in her own right,
如今都属于他了
and he got everything.
当然 恩迪科特对此一清二楚
Endicott knew that, of course.
那你做了什么呢?
And what did you do?
什么也做不了
There was nothing I could do.
我本来就不应该去那里
I wasn't meant to be there.
我无法证明我的所闻所见
I couldn't prove what I'd seen and heard.
这案子不归我负责了
I was off the case.
你知道我可能因为这个被开除吗?
You realise I could get the push for this?
莱 这对我真的很重要
Len, it's important to me.
是啊 我知道 我知道
Oh, yes, I know. I know.
你和亚瑟·斯坦利先生
You and Sir Arthur Stanley.
别人会以为你是他的亲戚
Anyone would think you were related or something.
他写的东西我都读过
I've read everything he's ever written.
他所有的著作
His whole life's work.
我必须见到他 就一次
I have to meet him, just once.
我最多只能给你五分钟 帕特
I can give you five minutes, Pat. That's all.
谢谢你 莱
Thanks, Len.
他快不行了 是吗?
He's going to die, isn't he?
他病得很厉害
He's very sick.
你是谁?
Who are you?
哦 先生 您别怕
Please, sir, don't be afraid.
我是您的仰慕者之一 亚瑟先生
I suppose I'm an admirer of yours, Sir Arthur.
我只是想来看一下您怎么样了
I just wanted to see how you were.
您为这个国家奉献了那么多
You've done so much for this country.
支持工人运动 反对墨索里尼
With the Labour Movement. Your stand against Mussolini.
支持贾罗的示♥威♥
Your support of the Jarrow marchers.
鲍德温不会见他们的
Baldwin won't see them, you know.
不会见他们的
Won't see them.
因为他太害怕了
Too scared.
他们不需要鲍德温!
They don't need Baldwin!
他们需要您
They need you.
您才是他们的福音
You're their voice.
不 现在已经不是了
No. Not now.
您一定会好起来的 先生
You'll get better, sir.
人们需要您
You're needed.
以前是的
I was.
是的
Yes.
辉煌的日子
Great days.
现在已经随风逝去
Behind me now.
所有的...
All...
只不过...
just...
波罗先生?
Mr. Poirot?
波罗先生!
Mr. Poirot!
对不起 莱蒙小姐
Pardon, Miss Lemon.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你没事吧 波罗先生?
Are you all right, Mr. Poirot?
是的 谢谢您的关心 莱蒙女士
Yes, thank you, Miss Lemon.
我刚刚发现 要割开帆布书包
I am just discovering... that to cut up a rucksack
还挺需要力气的
requires much of the strength.
瞧
Voila.
怎么了?
What is it?
这个针线活 莱蒙女士
The stitch work, Miss Lemon.
你把它彻底割开了
You've cut right through it.
在包底和内衬之间
And between the base and the inner lining,
你看到什么了吗?
what is it that you see?
没看到什么啊
I don't see anything at all.
啊哈
Aha.
正是
Precisent.
这就是关键
That is exactly the point.
谢谢
Merci.
我想我该给您和探长先生
I thought I might make dinner
准备晚饭了 波罗先生
for you and the Chief Inspector this evening, Mr. Poirot.
多谢了
Merci beaucoup.
探长
The Chief Inspector
吃得很健康
has an appetite that is most healthy,
不是吗?
n'est-ce pas?
我也这么觉得 波罗先生
That's what I thought, Mr. Poirot.
谢谢
Merci.
七点半 和平常一样?
Half-past seven, as usual?
我一个小时内就回来
I shall return within the hour.
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot?
是的
Oui.
-上车 -什么?
-Get in. -Comment?
给我上车
Just get in.
你要干什么? 你要干什么?
What are you doing? What are you doing?
这是做什么? 这是?
What is this? What?
请进 波罗先生
Come in, Mr. Poirot.
你好 波罗先生
Hi, Mr. Poirot.
坐下
Sit down.
我是约翰·卡斯特曼
My name is John Casterman.
很抱歉以这种方式请您过来
Sorry for the way you were brought here.
光天化日之下把我强行押过来?
By assaulting me in the open street?
您就快要把我们六个月来的
You were about to ruin
暗查工作给毁了...
six months' undercover investigation...
此外你还使我们的一个特工的生命受到威胁
besides putting the life of one of my agents at risk.
莎莉小姐
Mademoiselle Sally.
是的
Yes.
根本不会有那样的危险 先生
There was no danger of that, monsieur.
我很清楚莎莉小姐的身份
I was well aware that Mademoiselle Sally
并不像她所说的那样
was not what she claimed to be.
你怎么知道?
How?
你应该多研究研究你的济慈
You should have studied perhaps more your Keats.
济慈?
Keats?
请告诉我 卡斯特曼先生 你的工作
Tell me, monsieur Casterman. this work of yours,
还包括调查走私 是吗?
it involves investigating smuggling, n'est-ce pas?
是的 钻石走私
yes. Diamonds.
从阿姆斯特丹和巴黎走私的
From Amsterdam and Paris.
我们知道买♥♥主是谁
We know who's buying them,
但不知道是谁把它们带过来的
but we don't know who's bringing them in,
而查出走私犯是我们现在的第一要务
and that's our first priority.
就是因为这个
And it was for this reason you were working
你现在在山胡桃路卖♥♥帆布包的店里工作?
in the shop with the rucksacks in Hickory Road?
是的 为了监视那些想出国旅行的学生
Yes. To keep an eye on the students intending to travel.
我们认为钻石是学生们带进来的
We think it's the students who are bringing them in.
问题是 还不知道是哪个学生
Trouble is, we don't know who they are.
我估计他们
I would suggest that is something
自己也不知道
of which they themselves are not aware.
我没听明白
I don't understand.
山胡桃路的帆布书包
There is something strange about the rucksacks
有点奇怪
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表