And, at the night of the death of Emily Arundel,
你们也在那屋子里吗?
you were also in the house?
哦 是的
Well, yes.
那么 这两件命案
Then, both deaths
有三个人都在场
have three persons in common the same three people
威尔米娜·劳森和你们自己
Wilhemina Lawson and yourselves.
你觉得我们和这件事有关吗 波罗先生?
You think we had something to do with it, Mr. Poirot?
你是说我们是嫌疑人?
You mean we are you suspects?
哦! 多让人激动啊!
Oh! How thrilling!
继续 拷问我们吧 波罗先生!
Go on, question us, Mr. Poirot!
就像你拷问普通人一样!
Just like you with normal people!
我会的 女士们
I will, Mesdames.
但不是今天
But not today.
-你的电报 先生 -谢谢
-A telegram for you, sir. -Thank you.
黑斯廷斯 终于来了 还以为不会收到答复了呢
Hastings, at last. There will be no reply.
-你要点什么吗? -好
-Can I get you something? -Oui.
一杯咖啡和一杯草药茶 在窗户旁
A coffee and a tisane, near the window.
好的
Certainly.
- 抱歉... - 不! 让我进去!
- Excuse me - No! Let me pass!
她在哪 波罗?
Where is she, Poirot?
冷静一下 塔尼奥斯医生
Calm yourself, Dr. Tanios.
你把我的妻儿带走
You take my wife and children from me
然后告诉我要冷静?!
and tell me to be calm?!
你妻子是自己要离开的 医生
Your wife left you of her own free will, Doctor.
我这里有从伦敦警♥察♥厅发来的电报
I have here a telegram from the Scotland Yard.
包括你给
It contains the results
艾米丽·阿伦德尔姑妈的药的分♥析♥结果
of the analysis to the medicine that you gave to Aunt Emily Arundel.
你想让我在这里读吗?
Do you want me to read it here?
去你的 还有你伪造的证据! 波罗
Damn you and your forged proofs! Poirot.
我去给基利军士打电♥话♥
I'll telephone Sergeant Keeley.
不 不是现在 黑斯廷斯
No. Not yet, Hastings.
鲍勃和我 我们需要时间思考
Bob and I, we need time to think.
谢谢你
Thank you.
顺便说一下 这间俱乐部的服务员 老沃尔特
By the way, the steward of the club, old Walter,
说你有话要和我说
said that you wanted to have a word with me.
是吗?
Really?
是的 中饭的时候
Yes, lunch time.
让我签字 然后说
Brought the "tidy" for me to sign and said:
"哦 我记起来了"
" Ah! That reminds me "
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
我想你忘了付账单了
I reckon that you forgot to pay your bill.
小事一桩
A trivial thing
我完全忘了
Clean slipped my mind.
这些东西擦得真亮 查尔斯
This polish buffs up to a marvelous shine. Charlie?
你怎么做到的?
what is it?
我用磷自己调配的
I mixed it up myself, from phosphorus.
磷?
Phosphorus?
你的女主人 小鲍勃 因财富被杀
Your mistress, little Bob, was murdered for her fortune.
格兰杰医生
Dr. Grainger, he was killed
他因一个快被曝光的秘密而被杀
in order to keep a secret that was already out.
原因和方式
The "why's" and the "wherefores"
我已经知道了
these are known to me.
但是到底是谁 小东西 对我来说还是个谜
But the "who", mon petit, that's still to me as a puzzle.
但对你来说不是
But it does not puzzle you.
你早就知道是谁了
You knew from the first day.
请你现在告诉我吧
And so, if you please, I ask you now to tell me.
我说 波罗 你说过磷
I'd say, Poirot. You know you said you thought
和案子有关吧
phosphorus had something to do with it
鲍勃先生!
Monsieur Bob!
怎么了 小东西?
Qu'est you what c'est, mon petit?
我的上帝!
Mon Dieu!
我发誓 鲍勃 你身上留着比利时人的血!
I swear to you, Bob, there is within you, a Belgian blood!
他告诉你什么了?
What has he told you now?
他什么都告诉我了!
He has told me all!
明早 鲍勃和我会抓住凶手!
Tomorrow morning, Bob and I we'll catch our fox!
让他感到恐惧
And bring upon him terror.
我们为什么还不开始 波罗?
Why don't we start, Poirot?
他可能不会露面了
He probably won't show up anyhow.
雅各布先生会来的 我保证
Monsieur Jacob will be here. Of that I guarantee.
贝拉! 告诉我发生了什么事
Bella! Tell me what's going on.
孩子们在哪?
Where are the children?
坐一下吧 先生
If you'd like to take a seat over here, sir.
女士们 先生们
Mesdames et messieurs,
在我们中间有杀害
among us here today is the murderer
约翰·格兰杰和艾米丽·阿伦德尔的凶手
of Dr. John Grainger and Emily Arundel.
是同一个人干的吗 先生?
Would that be one in the same person, sir?
请耐心点 基利军士
Have patience, if you please, Sergeant Keeley.
除了一个人之外 你们都相信
You believed, all of you except one, believed
艾米丽·阿伦德尔摔下来是个事故
that the fall of Emily Arundel was an accident.
如果是这样的话
If so,
事故前晚在楼梯的那个人是谁
who was the person in the stairs the night before the fall
他在那干什么呢?
and what he was doing there?
我认为这个人在壁角板上钉了一个带眼螺丝
I say this person was placing in the skirting a screw eye
在上面系了一根线 做了个绊网
to which a cord was attached, to form a tripwire.
威尔米娜·劳森看到了这个人
Wilhemina Lawson saw this person,
或者 确确地说
or, to be precise,
她看到了睡袍上的字母组合
she saw the monogram in the dressing gown and they were
大写的T.A
the letters T.A.
她认为是特瑞莎·阿伦德尔
And she assumed it was Theresa Arundel.
明妮·劳森一直不喜欢我
Minnie Lawson never liked me.
她指控我谋杀
It's just her, to accuse me of murder.
她就可以带着艾米姑妈的财产消失了!
While she went off, with Aunt Em's fortune!
但是艾米丽摔下来了 她自己说的
But Emily fell, she told me so herself.
她踩在了鲍勃的球上 然后摔下来了
She trod in Bob's ball and fell.
不 夫人
Non, madame.
我是怎么知道的呢?
But how do I know this?
从鲍勃先生那里知道的
From Monsieur Bob himself.
每次鲍勃表演它的把戏的时候
Everytime he performed his trick,
它都在告诉我答案
Bob was telling me the answer.
在他的把戏后
Always, always after his trick,
鲍勃总会把球放回篮子里
Bob returned his ball to his basket.
当我知道摔楼梯当晚
And when I found out the little Katya Tanios
小卡蒂亚·塔尼奥斯在
discovered the ball in the landing,
楼梯平台捡到了球
on the night of the fall,
我知道它是被故意放在那里的
I knew that it had been placed there
制♥造♥意外的假象
to make it seem like an accident.
因为艾米丽·阿伦德尔的跌落
For the cause of the fall of Emily Arundel
是因为绊网
was a tripwire.
但这不是
But it was not this
你姑妈死亡的原因 不是
the cause of the death of your Aunt, no.
摔下楼梯后 她擦伤了
After the fall, she was bruised,
但她还活着
but she was still alive.
因此 我们的杀人犯又试了一次
And so, our murderer tried again
这次 她成功了
and, this time, succeeded.
我相信你姑妈的死因是
I believe that the death of your Aunt was caused
磷中毒
by being poisoned with phosphorus.
如果我要肝脏胶囊的话 我会明说的
If I wanted liver capsules, I should have said so.
在她死的那晚
On the night of her death,
艾米丽肯定不知不觉地
Emily must have ingested unwittingly
吃下了这种致命物质
some of this deadly substance.
这是雅各布今天稍早给我的
Jacob who gave it to me, earlier today.
我认为如此 格兰杰医生也是
I believe this, and so did too Dr. Grainger.
作为一个搞科学的人
Being a man of science,
他知道如何使用不同形态的磷
he knew of the many uses of the many forms of phosphorus,
它们全部都有毒
all of which produce a poison.
他给塔尼奥斯夫人打了电♥话♥
He made a telephone call to Mme. Tanios
问她丈夫是否有这种物质
to ask if her husband had some of this substance.
这通电♥话♥应该是保密的
This telephone call was meant to be secret,
但雅各布·塔尼奥斯要求知道内容
but Jacob Tanios demanded to know what had been said.
也许是这样 但艾米丽不是我杀的!
Maybe so, but Emily did not die at my hand!
不是 先生?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表