这里 波洛!
Here, Poirot!
在屋子后面!
At the back of the house!
听听这个
Listen to this.
- 下午好 军士 - 先生!
- Good afternoon, Sergeant. - Sir!
把你刚和我说的告诉波洛
Tell Mr Poirot what you just told me.
先生 警司来让我调查点事
Well, sir, the Superintendent asked me to make a few inquiries,
是关于
...like, about any reason
霍布里为什么那么害怕警♥察♥
that Horbury might have for being a bit careful about the police.
- 你有答案了么 军士? - 是的
- Did you find any reason, sergeant? - That he did,
在贝德福德郡的时候勒索过钱财
Extorting money under threat in Bedfordshire.
算是敲诈
Modified blackmail.
但因证据不足 他被释放了
It couldn't be proved, so he got off.
对 但他不会杀人的
Yeah, but he could not have possibly have committed the murder.
他的朋友说他在电影院
His lady friend says he was at the cinema.
大家都看到了他是八点以前离开的
Everyone agrees he left the house before eight.
我知道 真气人 接着说 库姆斯
Yes, I know. Blessed infuriating. Infuriating. Tell him the other thing, Coombes.
我们也调查了乔治·李女士
Well, sir, we also made an inquiry or two about Mrs George Lee.
啊
Ah.
她以前叫做玛格达莲·琼斯
Magdalene Jones, as she was,
当时她和琼斯指挥官一起住在汉布尔登
when she was living with a Commander Jones down in Hambledon,
那人把她当女儿看待
who passed her off as his daughter, only she wasn't.
在那之前 她在威尔斯登叫玛德琳·波茨
Before that, she was Madeline Potts of Willesden.
她拿走了指挥官的积蓄
She left with most of the commander's savings
并且在汉普郡到处欠债
and debts all over Hampshire.
唔
Huh.
谢谢你 军士
Thank you very much, Sergeant.
我不认为她像看上去那么简单
I do not think that that one is as simple as she seems,
探长
Chief Inspector.
在发生命案的那一晚
On the night of the murder,
她说她要去给一个男人打电♥话♥
She said she went to telephone a man, hmm?
但却听见她丈夫在打电♥话♥
But she overheard her husband on the telephone
然后就躲起来等她丈夫打完电♥话♥
and concealed herself until he'd finished.
听起来好像是她套好的说辞
Well, it sounds like about her dap.
这些是什么啊 波洛?
What are these blooming things, Poirot?
是阿尔弗雷德·李夫人的盆景
Now, these are the miniature gardens of Madame Alfred Lee.
盆景有什么意义?
What's the point of a miniature garden?
我是说你什么都不能做 是吗?
I mean, you can't do anything with it, can you?
你又不能把躺椅拿出去 坐在上面休息
You can't take a deck chair out and sit in it.
这些是艺术 探长
They are art, Chief Inspector.
看这里
See here?
这个是意大利葡萄园
This one is the vineyard italien.
这个是日式的花♥园♥
And this one is the garden Japanese.
就是一些石头嘛 不是吗?
It's just stones, isn't it?
我知道日本人很奇特 但是...
I know the Japanese are peculiar, but...
你在看什么啊?
What are you looking at?
这是什么?
What is it?
就是个石头
It's a stone.
很漂亮
Very nice.
比你想的漂亮 探长
Nicer than you think, Chief Inspector.
这家伙一直在采购圣诞礼物啊
The little Frog's been doing his Christmas shopping.
- 我想看看他给我买♥♥了什么 - 别这样!
- I want to see what he has bought for me. - Steady on!
我想这不是给我的
It is not for me, I think.
那是个什么鬼东西啊?
What the devil is it?
一副假胡子
It is an imitation moustache.
我就知道他那胡子不是真的
I knew that thing of his couldn't be real.
什么事?
What is it?
李夫人 如果方便的话我们想和你谈谈
We'd like a word, Mrs. Lee, if that's convenient.
好的 我们出去谈
Oh, yes, all right. I'll come out.
抱歉 阿尔弗雷德在休息
I'm sorry. Alfred's resting.
他昨天晚上只睡了一会
He had very little sleep last night.
来这边好吗?
Would you come through here?
这以前是他妈妈的房♥间
This is his mother's old room.
自从她去世后就没变过
It hasn't been touched since she died.
夫人 你的丈夫是不是很依赖他的母亲?
Tell me, madame, your husband, he was very attached to his mother?
他很仰慕她
He adored her.
你能解释下这是怎么回事吗?
We were wondering if you can explain these.
这是什么?
What are they?
未经切割的钻石 李夫人
Uncut diamonds, Mrs. Lee.
我们在你的日式盆景里发现的
We found them in your Japanese garden.
我亲爱的探长 如果是我偷的钻石
My dear Chief Inspector, if I'd stolen the diamonds,
我肯定会在花♥园♥里挖个洞埋了它们
I would have just dug a hole in a flowerbed somewhere and buried them there.
你还没查出来谁是凶手吗?
Have you still really no idea who could have done this awful murder?
我们倒是排除了一些人的嫌疑
We've got more idea who didn't do it.
但愿是个陌生人 不要是自己人才好
Oh, please, God, let it be a stranger, not a member of the family.
也许这两种身份他都有
It might be both.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他可能是家庭的一员
It might be a member of the family,
但同时 又是一个陌生人
and, at the same time, a stranger.
这只是我个人的突发奇想
It is merely a little idea that has occurred to the mind of Hercule Poirot.
正式宣读遗嘱
The official reading of the will generally takes place...
一般是在葬礼之后
...after the funeral of the deceased.
但是 由于这份遗嘱现在要接受调查
However, as that will not now be until after the inquest,
有人让我说明一下
I have been asked to give you
西米恩·李先生遗嘱的大概内容
the bare bones of Mr Simeon Lee's testament now.
谁让你这么做的?
Asked by whom?
和他们利益相关的人们 李先生
Interested parties, Mr Lee.
遗嘱的主要条款
The main provisions of the will,
在十年前就定下了 内容很简单
which was made ten years ago, are quite simple.
西米恩·李先生的一半遗产归他的儿子阿尔弗雷德·李所有
Half Mr. Simeon Lee's property goes to his son, Mr. Alfred Lee.
剩下的平分给他其他的孩子
The remainder is divided equally between his other children.
像往常一样 阿尔弗雷德又走运了!
Alfred's struck lucky again, as per usual!
那个老家伙一半的财产!
Half the old man's fortune!
你应该庆幸我父亲还留了一些给你
You ought to think yourself lucky my father left you anything at all.
好吧 看来不用我多说了
Well, I don't think I need to go any further.
皮拉尔呢?
What about Pilar?
遗嘱里并没有提到埃斯特拉瓦多斯小姐
Miss Estravados is not mentioned in the will.
她没有得到她母亲的那部分遗产么?
Doesn't she get her mother's share?
如果杰妮芙·埃斯特拉瓦多斯还活着的话
Jennifer Estravados, if she had lived,
会和你们平分一部分遗产
would, of course, have received her equal share with the rest of you.
但因为她死了 属于她的那部分
As she is dead, the portion that would have been hers
将平分给你们
goes back into the estate to be shared out between you.
这么说...我什么都得不到?
Then...I have nothing?
亲爱的 我们当然都会照顾你的
Oh, my dear, the family will see to that, of course.
我认为她应该得到属于杰妮芙的那部分
I think she ought to get Jennifer's whack.
我真的该走了
Well, I really must be going.
再见 李夫人
Good-bye, Mrs. Lee.
如果有任何问题 请随时和我商议
Anything I can do, please consult me at any time.
我赞成哈里的说法
I agree with Harry.
我认为皮拉尔应该得到一部分遗产
I think Pilar is entitled to a definite share.
这份遗嘱是在杰妮芙死之前立的
I mean, this will was made years before Jennifer's death.
很抱歉 法律就是法律
The law is the law, I'm afraid.
我们必须履行
We must abide by it.
是啊 我们都对皮拉尔感到抱歉
Yes. We're all very sorry for Pilar,
但是就像乔治说的 法律就是法律
but, as George says, the law is the law.
亲爱的 你一定很不高兴
My dear, this must be very unpleasant for you.
我们讨论的时候 可以请你离开一会么?
Would you please leave us while we discuss the question?
好的
Yes.
嗯 好的
Yes, very well.
好了 各位 你们已经听到了你们想知道的
Well, gentlemen, you've heard what you came for.
现在要开的是家庭会议了
This is family business now.
你真是个吝啬鬼 乔治 不是吗?
You really are a skinflint, George, aren't you, huh?
至少我不是一个寄生虫
At least I'm not a sponger.
这30多年你一直依靠父亲!
You've battened on Dad these last 30 years!
作为一名国会的民选议员...
As an elected Member of Parliament...
我们能不能理智的小声的讨论这件事?
Can we please discuss this sanely and quietly?
是的 杰妮芙去年才死的
Yes. Jennifer only died last year.
我很肯定在西米恩给查尔顿先生的新遗嘱里
I am sure that when Simeon sent for Mr. Charlton,
西米恩打算为皮拉尔留一部分遗产
he intended to make provision for Pilar in a new will.
我认为我们应该完成他的心愿
I think we should carry out what we can assume were his wishes.
- 我同意 - 当然不行! 这太荒谬了
- I agree. - Certainly not! The whole thing's preposterous.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表