Non, mon ami.
鲍勃的习惯不是我的习惯
The routine of Bob it is not the routine of Poirot.
适当运动对你有好处的 波罗
A bit more exercise will do you a power of good, Poirot.
但你走得很快啊 黑斯廷斯
But you yourself are a keen walker, Hastings.
-对啊 -那你来牵它如何?
-Yes, I am. -Well then?
不 波罗 它不跟我走
No, Poirot, Bob is not moving in with me.
-早上好 -你好
-Good morning. -Hello.
你好 小姐
Bonjour, mademoiselle.
六个月前我就该修了
I've been meaning to do that for six months.
昨晚的大雨让我必须得修了
The rain last night rather forced my hand.
小姐 这个问题对你来说
Mademoiselle, this may seem to you
可能很冒昧
a question that is most strange,
你有没有一件
but, do you have in your possession
绣着T.A的睡袍?
a dressing gown on which are the initials T.A.?
有吧
Somewhere, yes,
但是 坦白说 我死也不会穿的
but, quite frankly I wouldn't be seen dead in it.
为什么?
Comment?
我是在这样的衣服流行之前买♥♥的
I bought it before they're all the rage.
现在 男人女人都人手一件了
Now, everyone's got them, men and women.
为什么这么问?
Why?
威尔米娜·劳森在案发
Wilhemina Lawson saw a person wearing it
前一晚看见有人穿着它
on the night before the accident,
这让她感觉受到了生命威胁
and it's made her fearful for her safety,
但还不足以让她把钱还回来
But sadly not enough to give back her money.
我的律师正在想办法
Well, I got my solicitor working on that.
只要有机会 他就可以废除新遗嘱
With any luck, he will revoke the new will
那样我就可以找个象样点的住处
and I'll be able to afford a decent place to live in.
波罗先生 有你的电♥话♥
Mr. Poirot, there's a telephone call for you.
就在这儿接吗?
Will you take it here?
好 谁的电♥话♥?
Oui. Who wishes to speak with me?
艾米丽·阿伦德尔夫人
Miss Emily Arundel.
她已经死了 朋友
She is dead, mon ami.
你还是自己和她说吧 先生
You'll have to take that up with her yourself, sir.
我是赫尔克里·波罗
Hercule Poirot is here.
波罗先生 这太振奋人心了!
Mr. Poirot, this is so thrilling!
伊莎贝尔现在正在
Isabel is in touch with Emily
和艾米丽通灵!
at this very moment!
那么 请向她转达我的问候
Then please, do convey her my kind regards.
我们喝第二杯茶的时候
She just whisked in from the Ether
她就从天上飘下来了
over our second cup of tea.
她想和你说话 我把电♥话♥交给她吧?
She's dying to speak to you. Shall I put her on?
不 不 不 不!
Non, non, non, non!
把她说的记下 我过会再给你打电♥话♥
Just take the message and I will call on you later.
谢谢
Merci.
艾米丽知道你因为她的死而自责
Emily knows you blame yourself for her crossing over,
她说这很愚蠢
and she says it's very silly.
她想让你静下心来
And she wants to put your mind at rest.
她说 为什么我们不组织个降神会
She said, why don't we hold a seance
把所有的嫌疑人都叫来
and invite all your suspects.
你怀疑的人
All the people you think
可能就是让她进入天堂的人
may have eased her path into the next world.
然后 等大家聚在一起
Then, when we're all gathered,
艾米丽会通过伊莎贝尔
Emily, through Isabel,
指认凶手
will point out the one responsible.
你觉得怎么样 波罗先生?
What do you say, Mr. Poirot?
好主意
I think it is an idea most splendid.
请你们帮我定一下降神会的日期
Name for me, if you please, a day for this seance.
星期五晚上? 八点如何?
Oh, shall we say Friday night? Eight o'clock?
我们准备一些食物和饮料 办得正式一点
We'll have some food and drink, make a proper occasion of it.
星期五 八点 很好
Friday, at eight.Excellent.
你要保证塔尼奥斯医生会来 好吗?
You will make sure Dr. Tanios is at the seance, won't you?
好的
oh, oui.
他们马上就要回希腊了
They're going back to Greece pretty soon.
至少星期五之前不会
But not until Friday.
并且 女士
And besides, madame,a move of house
举家搬去国外不能成为谋杀的理由
even to another country, is not a cause for murder.
我就是活生生的证据
I myself am the living proof.
那么 雅各布拿给艾米丽的药
Then, the bottle of medicine which Jacob gave Emily,
她在去世当晚还喝了一些
which she took some of the night she went,
你对此不感兴趣吗?
will be of no interest to you?
恰恰相反 夫人
Au contraire, Madame.
我非常感兴趣
It interests me a great deal.
那瓶药现在在哪?
Where is this bottle now?
莎拉小姐 现在
Mlle. Sarah, at this present time
我对药箱很感兴趣
I am interested in the medicine cabinet.
家里有吗?
Is there one in the house?
楼上浴室有
In the upstairs bathroom.
-我可以看看吗? -请跟我来
-May I see it? -Follow me.
每一次它都能接住球 无一例外
Every time the catch, not once does he drop.
然后它会把球放回篮子
And then, the ball, he takes back to his basket.
这只猎狐犬是不是很让你惊叹啊 黑斯廷斯?
Does not this fox terrier amaze you, Hastings?
老实说 波罗
To be honest, Poirot,
我发现它就只会这一招
I begin to find his repertoire a touch limited.
护肝胶囊?
Liver capsules?
格兰杰医生说他已经把它们扔了 不是吗?
Dr. Grainger said he threw them away, did he not?
他只扔了他找到的那些
Threw the ones he could find away.
她还有一些 装在盒子里
She had others, always a box on the go.
雅各布·塔尼奥斯医生 希望别♥墅♥ 鹰郡
Doctor Jacob Tanios, Hope Cottage, Hawkshead.
天呐!
Good Lord!
这臭味能熏死人 波罗
Smell's absolutely lethal, Poirot.
是的
Oui.
照崔普姐妹所说 已经被吃掉了一些
And as the sisters Tripp have said, some has been taken.
她们说的这个降神会
You know, this seance of theirs
你凭什么认为大家都会来?
What makes you think everyone's gonna turn up?
因为不来的人
Because he or she that does not,
肯定藏着什么秘密
will surely prove that they have something to hide.
原谅我 波罗先生 作为一个有理智的人
Forgive me, Mr. Poirot, but as a man of method
你肯定不会相信什么降神会
surely you cannot believe in a seance.
不 不 先生
Non, non, monsieur.
我自己不相信 但我相信有人信
I myself do not believe, but I believe that others believe,
所以我打算利用这一点
and therefore I will use it.
这会是一次绝好的机会
It's a golden opportunity, if you ask me,
让崔普姐妹指控她们不喜欢的人
for the Tripp sisters to accuse people they don't like.
那么 女士 你会来吗?
But nevertheless, Madame, you yourself will be present?
再说吧
We shall see.
你呢 先生
And you, monsieur.
听说你很快就会离开英格兰?
I believe that is soon you are to leave England?
为什么?
May I ask why?
因为我可以在希腊研究药学
Because in Greece I can practise medicine.
如果你所谓的朋友允许的话
You could practise here
你在这里也可以研究药学
if your so-called "friends" would let you.
贝拉 约翰·格兰杰无法改变
Bella, John Grainger can't help
病人的观点
what his patients believe.
他们认为因为你丈夫
They believe that because your husband,
他是外国人 他就是个恶魔?
he is a foreigner, he's the devil himself?
是的
Yes.
这是你自己调配的 对吗
A concoction of your own, I believe.
药草提取物
An extraction of herbs,
富含维生素和矿物质
providing many vitamins and minerals.
这里的人称之为救命良药
A "pick-me-up", they say in this country.
你把这给了艾米丽·阿伦德尔
Which you gave to Aunt Emily Arundel.
你可以喝点吗?
If you please to take some?
你开什么玩笑 波罗先生
You're a man who plays games, Mr. Poirot.
不 我不会喝
No, I will not take.
为什么不?
Mais pourquoi pas?
如你所说 这是救命良药 又不是毒药
It is, as you said, a pick-me-up, not a put-me-down.
对啊 为什么不喝 雅各布? 它有什么问题?
Yes, why not, Jacob? What's wrong with it?
-没有 -那就证明给我们看
-Nothing. -Then, it prove it to us.
不 先生!
Non, monsieur!
我相信你会喝下去的
I believe you would have drunk.
但是如果有人下毒呢?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表