有盗窃癖
was a kleptomaniac.
那她是怎么回事?
What was she, then?
我认为
I give it to you as my opinion
她偷那些小物件
that her pilfering of the petty objects
是有目的的
was done with a purpose.
什么目的?
What purpose?
我们假设
Well, let us suppose
这个西莉亚小姐对某人有感觉
that Mademoiselle Celia had feelings,
对一个热衷于心理学的
the strong feelings for a man whose passion
男人有感觉 但那人忽视她
was for the psychology, but that this man ignored her.
啊 你是在说
Ah, you're talking about
他叫什么来着? 科林·麦克纳博
what'd you say his name was? Colin McNabb.
对
Oui.
那我们去听听他怎么说
Well, let's go and see what he has to say.
你是想告诉我西莉亚做这些
So, you're telling me that Celia did what she did
是为了吸引我?
just to attract me?
她可没聪明到想出这种手段
She just wasn't bright enough to think up an idea like that.
但你被她吸引了
But you yourself were attracted to her,
不是吗 科林先生?
were you not, monsieur Colin?
她是个值得研究的案例
She was a fascinating case.
她是自杀么?
Was it suicide?
不 麦克纳博先生 看起来像是毒杀
No, Mr. McNabb. It would seem that she's been poisoned.
毒杀?
Poisoned?
用吗♥啡♥
With morphine.
吗♥啡♥?
Morphine?
不可能
That's not possible.
为什么?
Why not?
我是说 没人想杀她
I mean, nobody would want to kill her.
不该是西莉亚
Not Celia.
你是说凶手没有杀人动机?
Do you speak, then, of a murder without a motive?
啊 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
科林先生
Monsieur Colin
西莉亚小姐死的当晚 你和她在一起么?
you were with Mademoiselle Celia on the evening of her death?
是的
Yes.
鉴于现在的情况
Did she say anything then which you might now recall
你能回想起她当时说了什么话吗?
in view of what has occurred?
嗯 确实有
Well, there was one thing.
是关于 盗窃的事
It has to do with the... the thefts.
她说她知道谁拿了莱的旅行包
She said she knew who had taken Len's rucksack.
她没有说出名字吗?
I don't suppose she gave you a name?
没有
No.
她说她跟某人谈过 但
She said she'd spoken to someone, but...
哦 天哪!
Oh, come on, for heaven's sake!
科林 天哪 这么说是真的了!
Colin, My God, so it's true!
-我刚刚才听说 -你是谁?
-I only just heard. -Who are you?
奈杰尔·查普曼 我住在这
Nigel Chapman. I live here.
-你是学生? -是的
-You're a student? -Yes.
怎么发生的?
How did it happen?
他们说她是被毒杀的 奈杰尔
They're saying she was poisoned, Nigel,
用的是吗♥啡♥
with morphine.
毒杀?
Poisoned?
事情超出了你的预料
I don't think it's worked out quite as you expected,
是吗 波罗先生?
has it, Mr. Poirot?
你知道谁会
Do you have any idea
想杀奥斯丁小姐吗?
who'd want to kill Miss Austin?
不知道 你确定这不是自杀?
No. Are you sure it wasn't suicide?
奈杰尔先生 昨晚有谁在宿舍?
Monsieur Nigel, who was here at the hostel last night?
噢 我们都在
Oh, we all were, I think.
除了帕特西亚 她一定回来晚了
Except Patricia. She must have come in late.
他们认为有人潜进了她的房♥间
They think someone got into her room
把吗♥啡♥放在安♥眠♥药♥包里
and put it in a sleeping draft.
在她房♥间?
In her room?
昨晚?
Last night?
你有什么要告诉我们的吗 奈杰尔先生?
There is something you wish to tell us, monsieur Nigel?
嗯 是的
Well, yes.
我不想打小报告
Look, I don't want to be a snitch.
这是一起谋杀调查 查普曼先生
This is a murder investigation, Mr. Chapman.
是的
Yes.
噢 我室友 莱·贝特森
Well, my roommate, Len Bateson,
我看见他进了西的房♥间
I saw him go into Cee's room.
什么时候?
At what time?
大约晚饭后一小时
It was about an hour after dinner.
我正在淋浴
I was just having a bath.
可是莱从不会伤害任何人
But look, Len would never hurt anyone.
肯定会有个简单但完美的解释
I'm sure there's a perfectly simple explanation.
我可能是错的 波罗 但我还是觉得
I may be wrong, Poirot, but it seemed to me
我们提到吗♥啡♥时这两人觉察到了什么
the mention of morphine meant something to those two.
探长 吗♥啡♥
Chief Inspector, the morphine,
您觉得是从哪来的呢?
from where do you think it had come?
你说呢
You tell me.
莱蒙小姐
Miss Lemon
西莉亚·奥斯丁这姑娘 她不是说她
This girl Celia Austin didn't she say she worked
在医院药店工作吗?
in the pharmacy at the hospital?
没错
Exactement.
你说的很对
You're quite right.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
我们丢了一瓶吗♥啡♥酸钠
We are missing a bottle of morphine tartrate.
可能是什么时候丢的呢?
When might it have been taken?
不好说
It's impossible to say.
这个药我们不常用
It's not a drug we use very often.
可能是过去三个月里任何时候丢的
It could have been taken any time in the last three months,
从上一次存货清点前
since our last stocktaking.
但进入药店的人 当然也是有限制的吧?
But entry to the pharmacy, it is, of course, restricted?
没错
Absolutely.
西莉亚和其它两位女药剂师
It was Celia, two other women dispensers,
当然 还有我可以进入
and myself, of course.
医生呢?
And the doctors?
有些医生走捷径时会经过药房♥
Some doctors use the pharmacy as a shortcut.
但他们我都认识
But I know them.
会是西莉亚自己拿的吗♥啡♥吗?
Could Celia have taken the morphine herself?
我想是的
I suppose so.
但西莉亚很谨慎
But Celia was very scrupulous.
这不像她的行为
It would have been very unlike her.
她朋友呢?
How about friends?
有人来看过她么?
Did anyone ever visit her?
的确有个小伙子来看过她
There was one chap who used to come and see her,
但不是外人
as a matter of fact. But he was no outsider.
他是医学院的学生 在这工作
He was a medical student working here.
他叫什么名字 先生?
And what was his name, sir?
贝特森 莱纳德·贝特森
Bateson. Leonard Bateson.
莱纳德先生
Monsieur Leonard
你和西莉亚小姐相处融洽吗?
you and Mademoiselle Celia were on the terms amicable?
我们是朋友 挺融洽的
We were friends, yes.
有时你会去药房♥看望她?
And sometimes you visited her in the pharmacy?
什么 你是说我在那里偷了毒药?
What, and stole the poison while I was there?
拜托 波罗先生 你把我看成什么人了?
Come on Mr.. Poirot. What do you take me for?
昨晚你在她屋里做什么?
What were you doing in her room last night?
谁说我去过她那了?
Who said I was?
你最好据实回答我的问题
You'd be well advised to answer my questions civilly,
贝特森先生
Mr. Bateson.
别想恐吓我 探长
You can't intimidate me, Chief Inspector.
是 我是去过她的房♥间
Yes, I did go into her room.
我想找我的听诊器
I was looking for my stethoscope.
但西莉亚没有拿听诊器
But Celia didn't take the stethoscope.
你听她那么说
Yeah, that's what she said,
但这可不便宜 我想确认一下
but it cost me a packet, and I wanted to be sure.
你搜了她的屋子?
You searched her room?
我迅速扫了一圈 听诊器不在那
I had a quick look round. It wasn't there.
莱纳德先生 你还没问
Monsieur Leonard, you have not yet asked
我们什么药被偷了
what poison it was that was stolen.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表