I saw Emily spirit the night she died, leaving her body.
从她嘴里冒出来 飘走了
Streaming out of her mouth and floating away.
绿色? 从她嘴里?
Green? From her mouth?
贝拉 我是约翰·格兰杰 雅各布在吗?
Bella, John Grainger. Is Jacob there?
他还没回家
He's not home yet,
他在开会
he's in a meeting at the Faculty.
需要我做什么吗?
Can I help?
这个问题有点奇怪
Strange question,
你知道他有磷吗?
do you know he has a flask of phosphorus?
我认为他给了艾米丽一些
I think that Emily may have been given some.
磷? 谁说的?
Phosphorus? Who says?
只是我对威尔米娜
a bit of a hunch, that's all.
说的一些话的直觉
something Wilhemina said.
我现在住在小绿屋
I am camping down in Littlegreen House. you see.
磷危险吗?
Is phosphorus dangerous?
它们是用来做火柴的 不是吗?
I mean, they make matches, don't they?
还有化肥?
And fertilizers?
是的 亲爱的
That's right, my dear.
你是说雅各布给了一些
And you're saying she was given some
给她?
By Jacob?
我什么都没说
I'm not saying anything yet,
只是问问他有没有磷 就这样
I am just asking if he has phosphorus, that's all.
我不知道
I don't know
好吧 最好不要告诉他我来过电♥话♥了
Right. Best not tell him I rang.
我明天会和他谈谈的
I'll talk to him tomorrow.
看起来很美味 亲爱的
Those look delicious, my dear.
谁打来的 贝拉?
Who was that, Bella?
- 约翰·格兰杰 - 他想做什么?
- John Grainger. - What did he want?
- 没什么 - 快告诉我!
- Nothing. - You tell me, now!
他要做什么?
What did he want?
救命! 救命!
Help! Help!
格兰杰医生?
Dr. Grainger?
你还好吗 医生?
You all right, Doctor?
怎么了 莎拉?
What is it, Sarah?
是煤气 劳森小姐 在格兰杰医生的房♥间里
Gas, Mrs. Lawson. Dr. Grainger's room.
约翰!
John!
波罗先生 你不能把尸体挖出来
Well, Mr. Poirot, you can't go and digging up bodies,
但我还是想多了解一下艾米丽小姐的死
but I would like to know more about Mrs. Emily's death.
一所房♥子里的同一房♥间出现两尸
Two in a room deaths at the same house
有点太过分了
is a bit too much for these parts.
等一下 军士
Later, Sergeant.
请告诉我 这里发生了什么事
Tell to me, if you please, what has happened here.
请这边走 先生
This way, sir.
格兰杰先生屋里泄漏了煤气
Gas from Dr. Grainger's room.
他因一氧化碳中毒而死
He died from carbon monoxide poison.
真可怕
terrible business.
女士?
Madam?
我深表同情 女士
You have my condolences, Madame.
为什么有人要杀约翰?
Why would anyone want to kill John?
他只是个医生
He was a doctor.
医生也会有敌人
Even they have their enemies.
是昨晚闯入的人吗 先生?
Was it the same people who broke in the house the night before, sir?
可能吧
Perhaps.
女士 请告诉我
Madame, if you'd be so kind as to tell me
你昨晚有见到什么人吗?
did you see anyone last night?
或是有人来过这里 或是打了电♥话♥?
Or did anyone call at the house, perhaps telephone?
崔普姐妹昨晚八点离开的 之后没有人来
The Tripps left after eight, but no one called.
后来约翰打了电♥话♥
John telephoned out, later.
给雅各布
To Jacob.
他说了原因吗?
Did he say why?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他提到了磷
He mentioned something about phosphorus.
我只听到这些
That's all I heard.
谢谢
Merci.
再一次 向你致以同情
Once again, my sympathy.
等等
wait there.
请原谅 女士
Forgive me, madame.
我以为你是雅各布
I thought you were Jacob.
孩子们 把这个放到车里去
Children, take this to the car.
我要离开他
I'm leaving him.
我不能让孩子们跟谋杀犯住在一起
I cannot let my children live with a murderer.
你知道约翰·格兰杰的事了?
You have heard then about Dr. John Grainger
听谁说的?
From whom?
莎拉 那个客厅女仆 我先前打给她的
Sarah, the parlor maid. I rang her earlier.
为什么雅各布要杀了约翰·格兰杰?
Why should Jacob kill John Grainger?
他昨晚打电♥话♥过来
He telephoned here last night, I believe,
问了一些磷的事
to ask about the phosphorus.
是我接的电♥话♥
He spoke to me.
他问雅各布是不是有磷 我说我不知道
He asked if Jacob had any. I said I didn't know.
然后你把这些告诉你丈夫了?
And you reported this to your husband?
他命令我这么做!
He demanded to know what'd been said!
他就在我放下电♥话♥的时候进来了
You see, he came in when I was placing the telephone down.
波罗先生 我很害怕
Mr. Poirot, I am so frightened.
所以 你要离开他
So, you leave him.
但是你要去哪呢 女士?
But where are you going, madame?
我不知道
I don't know.
那么 让我们带你去个安全的地方吧
Then, let us take you to a place of safety.
快点
Vite.
到车里去 亚历克西斯 你也是 卡蒂亚
Enter the car, Alexis. You too, Katya.
嘿! 波罗! 发生了什么事?
Hey! Poirot! What's happening?
快点 朋友!
Vite, mon ami!
-我们要去哪? -崔普姐妹家
-Where are we going? -the sisters Tripp. mon ami!
贝拉 停下!
Bella, stop!
女士们 我有个任务交给你们
Mesdames, I have for you a task.
我想让塔尼奥斯夫人和她的两个孩子
I would like that Mme. Tanios and her two children
在这住一段时间 远离雅各布先生
to stay here for a while, away from Monsieur Jacob.
是他 对吗? 是雅各布!
It's him, isn't it? It was Jacob!
他杀了艾米丽 然后杀了约翰·格兰杰
He killed Emily and then, later, John Grainger.
冷静下来 我拜托你
Calm yourselves, I beseech you,
你们有个重要的任务
you have a great task ahead of you:
隐藏夫人
to keep the presence here
和她两个孩子的行踪
of madam and her two children in secret.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
贝拉 把东西放到空房♥里吧
Bella, why don't you put your things in the spare room.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
谢谢
Merci.
我还想让你们再帮一个忙 女士们
I have yet another favor to ask you, Mesdames.
谢谢
Merci.
鲍勃先生是个
Monsieur Bob is a person
抱歉 他是乡下的狗而不是镇上的狗
Pardon, he is a dog of the country and not of the town.
当我在这里的工作结束以后 我想帮他找个好归宿
And I seek for him a good home when my work here is done.
抱歉 波罗先生 但我们不行
I'm sorry, Mr. Poirot, but we couldn't possibly.
是艾伯特 他不会喜欢的
It's Albert, you see, he wouldn't like.
-艾伯特? -我们自己的狗
-Albert? -Our own dog.
一只史宾格犬
A Springer Spaniel.
鲍勃会不高兴的
Bob would put out his nose out of joint, rather.
我不知道你们有只宠物狗
I did not know that you had a pet dog.
一只宠物的灵魂
A pet spirit.
艾伯特三年前就死了
Albert himself crossed over three years ago.
他们在拆行李
They're just unpacking a few things
他们等会就下来
they'll come down in a moment.
干杯
Sant
照片里划船的人是你们吗 夫人?
It is you who row the boat in this photograph, Madame?
是的 我们过去常常在温德米尔湖划船
Yes, we used to have a little boat in Windermere.
四处转转
for move around.
你们说你们在小绿屋待到
You say that you were at Littlegreen House last night
晚上八点?
until eight o'clock?
是
yes
你永远无法摆脱明妮
you can never get away from Minnie.
说啊 说啊 说啊
Talk, talk, talk.
在艾米丽·阿伦德尔死的那晚
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表