-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第6季第4集 无言的证人
安静点 鲍勃
Be quiet, Bob.
可怜的小东西 什么时候都在玩
Wretched creature. Games at all hours.
把它抱回篮子里去 别让它把屋里的人都吵醒了
Put him in his basket, before he wakes the whole house.
把它放在那儿吧
Put it there.
不 不 不 不 先生 那是我的箱子!
No, no, no, no, monsieur. C'est ma valise!
她陪着我走遍了世界!
She and I have travelled together the world.
这只是个意外 波罗
Accident, Poirot.
不 黑斯廷斯 他太不小心了
Non, Hastings, it was a lack of care.
我可不想看到老朋友受此虐待
I will not see an old friend used so roughly.
把它放在那儿
Put that there.
你瞧 黑斯廷斯 这些人太不敬业了
You see, Hastings, there is no pride in the work.
瞧 波罗 要是我们不快点的话
Look, Poirot, if we don't buck up,
就看不到查理打破世界纪录了
we'll miss Charlie's attempt to the world record.
那快走吧 朋友
Alors, vite, mon ami. vite.
今日最后一趟轮船
瞧见没?
You See?
你非要和那搬运工较真 我们误船了吧
You tick off the porter and we miss the boat.
别自责 黑斯廷斯
Do not blame yourself, Hastings.
喔 不! 现在我们该怎么办?
Oh, no! Now, what are we going to do?
查理的比赛半小时后就开始了
Charlie starts in half an hour.
我们还有机会 朋友
All is not lost,mon ami.
对不起 先生 情况紧急
Excusez moi, monsieur, this is an emergency.
我们是从国外赶来看打破纪录的
We are foreign observers at the record attempt.
要是您不介意 能不能载我们去汽艇俱乐部?
If you please, could you take us to the Motor Boat Club?
黑斯廷斯!
Hastings!
想想看 再过几分钟
Just think, in a few minutes time,
老查理就要成为
old Charlie could become
世上在水上速度最快的人了
the fastest man in the world on water.
打破记录后
And after the record being broken,
接下来的几天 黑斯廷斯!
a few days for us, Hastings!
我们就能享受到美食 美酒 还有
of the good food, good wine and a little
片刻的安宁
peace.
还有 我就知道速度计有问题
Anyway, I knew that there was a mistake in the speedometer
当时我的时速显示是80英里/时
when, at 80 miles/h,
鸭子居然从我身边超过去了
this duck flew past me in the same direction.
查理!
Charlie!
巴特勒 我的老朋友!
Battler, my dear old fellow!
你能来我太高兴了!
I'm so glad you could make it!
我们还担心错过你的大日子呢
We thought we were gonna miss the main event,
既然你还在这
but if you're still here
你说的没错 老伙计 没有我他们可不行
That's right, old boy, they won't go without me.
-请允许我介绍 -啊 这一定就是他了
-May I introduce -Ah, this must be him.
女士们先生们 我们十分荣幸
Ladies and gentlemen, we're all very honored.
请允许我为大家介绍赫尔克里·波罗
I'd like you to meet Hercule Poirot.
不会是那个赫尔克里·波罗吧?
Not "The" Hercule Poirot?
还有其它的赫尔克里·波罗吗 女士?
Are there others, mademoiselle?
这是我妹妹 特瑞莎
My sister, Theresa.
这位是... 啊 管它的呢
And this is... ah, the hell with it,
这周末你有的是时间认识他们
you're bound to meet them over the weekend anyhow.
这些人很对你的胃口 波罗先生
They're just your sort, Mr. Poirot.
许许多多的恶棍
Villains, the lot.
时间马上要到了 先生
I think you'll find it's nearly time, sir.
该死的 的确
Hell, yes.
你们还有十五分钟找个靠近赛道的席位
You all have 15 minutes to find a ringside seat.
替我照顾下他俩行吗 特瑞莎?
Look after these two, will you,Theresa?
有一个好开端
there's a good chap.
当然 沃尔特?
Of course, Walter?
请把他们的行李送到房♥间去
Would you bring their suitcases up to the rooms.
好的 夫人
Certainly, madam.
他来了 女士们先生们
And here he is, ladies and gentlemen,
万众期待的大明星查尔斯·阿伦德尔
the man we were waiting for: Mr.Charles Arundel.
大家都知道 查尔斯·阿伦德尔先生是本地人
Now, as you know, Mr. Charles Arundel is a local lad.
他的姑妈 艾米丽·阿伦德尔夫人
Indeed his aunt, Mrs. Emily Arundel,
是本次赛事的赞助人
put up the money for this enterprise
很荣幸今天她也来到了赛场
and we are honoured to have her with us today.
波罗先生 来见见我姑妈
Mr. Poirot I'd like you to meet my aunt.
赫尔克里·波罗 黑斯廷斯上校 艾米丽·阿伦德尔
Hercule Poirot, Captain Hastings, Emily Arundel.
认识您很高兴 夫人
Enchanté Madame.
我不知道我侄子认识
I didn't know my nephew
这么一位名声显赫的朋友 波罗先生
had such distiguished friends, Mr. Poirot.
顺便介绍下 这位是威尔米娜·劳森 我的陪护
This is Wilhemina Lawson, by the way, my companion.
夫人
Madame.
希望他们有好好款待你 波罗先生
I hope they treating you well Mr. Poirot.
虽然食物不错
I know the food is meant to be excellent,
但是
but
客人们
the company
大家都很开心 夫人
Well, they are excited, madame.
况且世界纪录被打破后
And after the world record is broken,
绝大多数人都将离去
They will part and to away.
好了 好了 我知道了
Yes, all right, I know.
他想要认识你 这是鲍勃
He wants me to introduce you. May I present Bob.
你好
Enchanté
愿意与我们共进晚餐吗 波罗先生?
Would you care to dinne with us tonight, Mr. Poirot?
只是一个家庭晚餐。
Just a family dinner.
阿伦德尔先生将面临一项艰巨的任务
Mr.Arundel faces a daunting task.
他要在29秒58的时间内
He's gotta cross the mile
开完一英里
in under 29.58 seconds
以打破由卡门多乐·伍德的世界记录
to break the current record hold by Comodoro Wood.
不过今天一切都非常完美
However conditions are perfect
阿伦德尔先生告诉我他对他的
and Mr. Arundel told me
汽艇"阿伦德尔之魂"信心十足
he's confident his craft, the "Spirit of Arundel",
他已经蓄势待发
is fighing fit and ready to go.
-他们来了! -你好 艾米丽姑妈
-There they are! -Hello, aunt Emily.
你们好 孩子们 小心点
Hello, children. Be careful.
你好 最近怎么样?
Hello, how are you?
非常好
Very well.
这是我的另一个侄女和她丈夫 波罗先生
My other niece and her husband, Mr. Poirot.
贝拉和雅各布·塔尼奥斯
Bella and Jacob Tanios.
雅各布教医学
Jacob teaches Medicine,
不幸的是 他们就要搬走了
but, sadly, they are leaving us.
为什么你♥爸♥爸要带你回希腊呢?
Why is your Papa taking you back to Greece?
我会想你的
I'll gonna miss you.
艾米丽 大学停了我这个系
Emily, they have closed my department at the University.
但艾米丽
but Emily,
查尔斯还没准备好吗
Is Charles fully prepared, do we know?
还是说要做个祷告?
or is it time for a ring and a prayer?
查尔斯不会有问题的
Charles will be absolutely fine
他的运气好得邪了门
He's always had the luck of the devil.
可不是嘛
Certainly they're certainly well acquainted.
-艾米丽? -什么事 明妮?
-Emily? -What is it, Minnie?
现在两点了 亲爱的 到时间了
It's two o'clock, dear. It is time
哦 那给我吧
Oh, give them to me, then.
想不想一起去看快艇 波罗先生?
Would you care to see the boat, Mr. Poirot?
哦 我当然要去!
Oh, I certainly would!
好啊 还有你们 孩子们 快走吧
Good. You too,children, come on.
噢 走喽!
Yes, come on!
约翰·格兰杰上次
When did John Grainger last
给你做全身检查是什么时候 艾米丽?
give you a thorough check-up, Emily?
怎么了? 我看上去不妥吗?
Why? Do I look ill?
一点也不
Far from it.
所以我才想问
Which leads me to ask
你怎么还在吃这些没用的护肝胶囊
why you take these useless liver capsules.
这是艾米丽的事 塔尼奥斯医生
I think this is Emily's business, Dr. Tanios.
不关你的事
Not yours.
有请凯斯维克市长讲话
Pray silence for the mayor of Keswick.
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen,
相信诸位都同我一样
I am sure you'll all like to join me
希望查尔斯·阿伦德尔能够
in wishing Charles Arundel the very best
在这里创造新的
as he prepares to make his bid
水上速度世界纪录
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表