Depends on how quickly they get through them through, sir.
有的时候是两三天 有的时候是一个礼拜
Sometimes every couple of days, sometimes a week,
有的时候更长
sometimes longer.
先生 你真是个天才!
Monsieur, you're a genius!
莎拉!
Sarah!
莎拉!
Sarah!
怎么了 劳森小姐?
What is it, Miss Lawson?
莎拉 楼下有人
Sarah, there's someone downstairs.
他们想杀我!
They 're trying to kill me!
不
No
-有两个人! -是的 小姐
-There are two of them! -Yes, miss.
可是我认不出他们来
I cannot make them out, though.
你说 有两个人
two people, says you
从水上跑了?
down by the water?
怎么没有闯入的痕迹呢?
So, why is there no sign of a break-in?
好了 基利 解释一下掉下来的这幅画吧
All right then, Keeley, explain the fallen painting,
固定得太差 迟早要掉下来
Bad fixin', about to come down sooner or later,
这儿有些事正在发生 军士
There are things going on here, Sergeant.
和艾米丽·阿伦德尔的死有关
To do with Emily Arundel death.
事情超出了我们的控制!
Things beyond our control!
可怜的将军 他预见了这一切
Poor General, he foresaw all this, you know.
罪孽
Evil
是的 我的上级
Yes. Well, my Superintendent
更担心是有人犯罪
is more concerned with earthly crimes.
祝你今天好运
I bid you good day.
早上好 波罗先生
Good morning, Mr. Poirot.
早上好 基利军士
Good morning, Sergeant Keeley.
波罗先生 谢谢你来了
Mr. Poirot, thank you for coming.
女士
Madame.
它为什么这样?
Why is he doing that?
因为你用灾难威胁过他
Because you threatened him with the curtains.
我不知道它还懂英语
I didn't know that he spoke English.
不一定非要说话才能让别人知道
One does not have to speak in order to know.
告诉我 莎拉小姐
Tell me, Mlle. Sarah,
你打开窗子往外看
you opened the window, you looked out.
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
两个人跑出花♥园♥ 朝着湖跑去
Two people running down the garden, towards the lake.
你觉得他们是不是想杀我?
Did they mean to kill me, do you think?
女士
Et bien, madame,
这是一次没有成功的犯罪
Et bien, Madame,it was a crime which did not succeed,
所以 目标是什么还很难确定
and therefore, the objective it is unknown.
我觉得我应该过来住几天 波罗
I think I should come and stay for a few days, Poirot,
你觉得呢?
don't you?
我是说 如果真的有人想对威尔米娜怎么样
I mean, if somebody is trying to get at Wilhemina.
你真是太好了 约翰
It would be so kind of you, John.
我觉得安全多了
I'd feel a great deal safer.
再见
Goodbye.
- 再见 - 再见 女士
- Goodbye. - Au revoir, madame.
这个格兰杰先生 黑斯廷斯 他总是站在她那边
This Dr. Grainger, Hastings, he's always at her side.
也许他是在等机会 嗯?
Waiting for his chance, perhaps, hein?
劳森女士说的那两个入侵者呢?
What about those two intruders Miss Lawson talked about?
这个案子里成对的人太多了 黑斯廷斯
This case has many pairs, Hastings.
查尔斯和特瑞莎 贝拉和雅各布
Charles and Theresa, Bella and Jacob.
额 这个雅各布让我很烦恼
Uh, bien s this Jacob bothers me.
因为你知道他能做出什么事
Because you know what he's capable of, you mean.
因为现在我知道别人对他的看法了
Because now I know what is said of him.
早上好
Good morning.
你好
Bonjour.
我们刚刚从基利军士那儿听说了非法入室的事
We just heard about the break-in from sergeant Keeley.
又是那个大嘴巴?
The Telegraph Bouche" again?
我们来给予一些精神上的支持
We came to moral support.
又是一对 朋友
Another pair,mon ami.
我们停靠的地方是博纳维尔 在犹他州
The place we're harboured in is Bonneville, Utah.
至于设备 查尔斯 你绝对无话可说
And as for facilities, Charles, you'll never want for a thing.
当然你可能会想念英国的天气
Of course you might miss your English weather.
- 想想吧 - 好吧
- Think it over. - Fine.
黑斯廷斯 帮个忙
Hastings, a favor.
不论我说什么 你都要点头同意
Whatever I should say, you'll nod in agreement.
我有不同意过吗 波罗?
Did I ever do otherwise, Poirot?
啊 波罗 巴特勒 下午好
Ah, Poirot, Battler, good afternoon.
先生 船已经修好了
Monsieur. The boat is fixed, by the way.
你可以去看看
You can come domw and have a dekko some time
我能请你喝一杯吗? -
Can I get you a drink?
不 不 谢谢
Non, non. Merci beaucoup.
告诉我 你的律师成功废除了
Tell me, the revoking of the will of Aunt Emily,
艾米丽姑妈的遗嘱了吗?
your lawyer succeeds?
不 他没有
No, he jolly doesn't.
我的朋友 我非常了解法律
Mes amis, I am one who knows the law
以及如何使之对你有益
whete and how it must be used in your advantage.
黑斯廷斯 你记得费尔班克丑闻吗?
Hastings, you remember the Fairbank scandal?
那个时候 我 赫尔克里·波罗
On that occasion, I, Hercule Poirot,
违法了
stepped outside of the law,
但只有一会儿
but only for a moment very brief.
所以呢?
So?
我可以再这样做一次
I might be able to do so again,
为了一个值得的原因
for a cause that is worthy.
你是说你能把我们的钱弄回来?
You mean you can get our money back?
我们的律师都不能 你能行吗?
How can you do it, when our lawyer can't?
我只是说有办法
oh, monsieur,I merely say there are ways.
请让我试试
Allow me to pursuy them.
但是你们什么都不能做 明白吗?
But you yourselves must do nothing, understand?
什么都不能做!
Nothing!
因为已经有人闯入小绿屋了
Because someone has already broken into Littlegreen House.
- 真的吗? - 谁?
- Really? - Who?
啊! 是谁呢? 又是一个谜
Ah! Who indeed? Another mystery.
再见
Au revoir.
为什么你刚刚说你触犯了法律?
What was the point of that, saying you break the law?
他们很年轻很愚蠢 黑斯廷斯
They are young and foolish, Hastings.
他们头脑发热
They have hot heads.
我给他们提供了歪的帮助
I offered them crooked help
阻止他们做一些他们可能会后悔的事
to prevent them doing things they will regret.
但是有件事我想问你 黑斯廷斯
But there is a thing I wanted to ask you, Hastings.
你的朋友查尔斯
your friend Monsieur Charles
为什么叫你巴特勒?
why does he give to you the nickame of Battler?
这是英式幽默 波罗
English humor, Poirot.
你不会明白的
You wouldn't undestand.
波罗会不明白? 正好相反
Poirot does not see a joke? Au contraire
如果你一定要知道 巴特勒
Well, if you must know, it's Battler
是黑斯廷斯战役中的勇士
as in Battle of Hastings.
是的
Yes.
-谢谢 伊莎贝尔 -她有一个好圣体
-thank you, Isabel. -she's a very good host.
大家太客气了 我这样做是欣赏它
everyone has been so kind, and I do so appreciate it.
不 亲爱的
not at all, dear.
很荣幸见到你们 伊莎贝尔 茱莉娅
lovely to see you, Isabel and Julia.
谢谢你们的帮助
And thank you for your help.
快点 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
我还以为她们不会走了呢
I thought they'd never go.
谢谢你搬过来和我们一起住 约翰
Thank you for moving in with us, John,
但是人们会议论的
but people will talk.
只会在我们背后议论
But only in our backs, my dear.
那样伤害不到我们
How can that harm us.
她就是在这儿倒下的
That where she fell.
可怜的艾米丽
Poor Emily.
我很敬佩她的精神
I did admire her spirit, you know,
她坚强的性格
her strength of character.
为什么你认为灵魂是绿色的呢?
Why do you suppose the human spirit is green?
白色会更好
White would have been a better color, surely.
红色也行啊 不应该是绿色
Or even red, not green.
因为我们要融入土里面
Because our union with the earth, perhaps.
真是个有趣的想法
It is certainly a very interesting thought.
艾米丽死去的那个晚上 我看见她的灵魂离开她的身体
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表