大部分都死了 我们貌似成功了
They're mostly gone. I think we did it.
还没 这有一只 - 哈
No, there's one. - Huh?
重锤猛击
Rat splat!
噢
Oh!
一击必杀 - 哦不
Oh, direct hit. - Oh, no!
它的肚皮爆开了
Oh, his melon just...
就这样爆了 - 老鼠血溅到我眼睛里了
Oh, it just... that exploded. - Rat blood in my eyes.
好吧 - 真恶心
Okay. - That was disgusting.
噢 - 又一次
Ooh. - Once again,
最终冒险完美落幕
pretty good last adventure, boys.
真是残暴
Whoo! Killer.
也不必把这次
Don't have to make this
真的当成最后一次 对吧 - 是啊
the last one though, right? - Yeah.
我已经有主意了 下一个最终冒险
I think I got a... Another dude adventure in me.
算我一个 我们继续
I'm in. Let's... let's continue
做好朋友 直到我得狂犬病死掉的那一刻
being friends until I die of rabies.
没问题 兄弟老公
All right. Dude husband.
兄弟老公万岁 - 兄弟老公
Yeah, dude husbands! - Dude husband.
那刻可能很快 我们可能已经得狂犬病了
It might be soon. We might all have rabies.
对啊 我们可能都得狂犬病死掉
Yeah, we might all have rabies and die.
是啊 - 闲话少叙
We do. - First things first.
兄弟纪念日的晚餐
Dude anniversary dinner.
好吧 我先说
Okay. All right, I'm startin'.
巨人Anders
Anders The Giant.
还有Adam - 在
And Adam. - Yeah.
你们让我的世界天旋地转
You are my Spice World.
那部电影不错 - 确实
That was a good flick. - Sure.
我就想说 如果我要找伴侣
And I want you both to know if I ever get a lover,
她一定得和你们合得来
she's gonna have to get with my friends first.
嗯 - 耶 耶 耶
Hm. - Zig-a-zig-a!
我因为运动辣妹穿过六个月的运动文胸
Sporty spice made me wear a sports bra for six months.
挺帅的 干杯 - 好的
Pretty cool, cheers. - All right.
为你的事迹干杯 - 当时我深受启发
I'll cheers to that. - I was inspired.
干杯 - 另外 我当时很肥
Cheers. - Also, I was obese.
我是个胖小子
I was an obese child.
不管你什么样 我都爱
I'll take you any way you are.
你们是我的家人 - 是啊
You guys are my family. - Mm-hmm.
直到我遇到一个辣妹然后把她肚子搞大
Until, like, I meet a super hot babe and just impregnate her
然后生十个发际线都很好
a ton with, like, ten little babies
乳♥头♥也很美的娃
with great hairlines and/or dope titties.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers, yes.
干杯
Cheers.
而且愿天下所有把有人的移♥动♥厕所
And may any child who tips over a man in a Porta Potty
推倒的小孩都公开处决
be publicly executed. Am I right?
怎么样 - 非常有伊♥拉♥克♥的范儿
Okay? - Very Iraq-ish.
那当然 - 干杯
Yeah, sure. - Hey, cheers.
想象一下你如果在里面是什么情况
Imagine if it happened to you, though.
嗨 小伙们
Hey, guys.
我和这哥们到楼上开搞了
I'm gonna fuck this dude upstairs,
如果你们想在楼下搞起的话 没问题
so if you guys want to fuck down here, that's cool,
或者如果你们也想去楼上
or if you want to fuck upstairs,
我们就组个团 怎么样
we can all fuck together, all right?
那我们可以来一场大群♥交♥
We can have a little group thing.
会很有趣的 - 谢了 Trevor
It'll be fun. - Cool, thanks, Trevor.
快上去 往上走
Now get up there! Get up there!
你怎么认识这家伙的 - 在酒吧
Uh, how'd you meet this guy? - I met him at the bar.
我好像感应到他是个基佬
I'm getting kind of a gay vibe though.
是啊 - 肯定
Yeah. - Yes.
肯定 - 绝对
Yeah. - Yeah.
管他 我们先吃 - 开动
Well, whatever, let's eat. - Let's eat.
开吃
Let's dig in.
味道不错 - 好吃
Oh, that's good. - Mm, that is good.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表