like, I get up, and I walk away,
除非它是一个紧急的屁
unless it was, like, an emergency fart
或者是我非常累了 或者它是一个意外的屁
or, like, I'm super tired or it's an accidental fart
一不小心就滑出了我的屁♥眼♥ 那
and just slipped out of my butthole, so...
喂 那个人刚刚把它搬走
Hey. The guy just picked it up.
那个人 哪个人 - 打电♥话♥的那个人
Guy? What guy? - The guy who phoned.
我又不认识 - 好吧
I don't know. - Okay.
那你能不能帮我们打个电♥话♥给他
How 'bout you just give him a call for us, hmm?
你看我身体有点紧绷 对吧
You can see that I'm a little tense, right,
如果能做个小按♥摩♥就好了
and wouldn't mind a little me-ssage.
噢 那样最好了 - 噢
Oh, that would be great. - Oh.
他就在你们身后
He's behind you.
你说的跟鬼屋似的
Said it like it was a haunted house.
噢 你们看 我们的椅子
Oh! Guys, our chair!
Ders 把你的iPhone给我 我有个主意
Ders, gimme your iPhone! I got an idea!
给 - 噢 你干毛啊
Here. - Oh... what the (bleep)?
耶
Yes!
太好了 - 你在说什么
All right! - What are you talking about?
干嘛 老兄 我们定位那部iPhone
What, man? We track the iPhone,
截下那辆卡车 然后就可以进入第二阶段了
intercept the truck, and then it's on to phase two,
虽然 我也还不知道那是什么
which... I'm not sure what that is yet,
但是你们可以给我提建议
but I'm open for suggestions.
你要有一部iPhone才能定位另一部iPhone啊
You have to have an iPhone to track an iPhone.
Adam不是有一部iPhone吗
Doesn't Adam have an iPhone?
不 我的是黑莓的Touch
No, I have a BlackBerry touch.
其实 我最近把它掉在马桶里了
In fact, I dropped it in a toilet recently,
所以那个我也没有了
so I no longer have that.
我最近都把Ders的号♥码留给女生
I've been giving chicks, like, Ders' number,
骗她们说我有个管家 - 什么
saying that I have a Butler. - What?
好吧 我没有接到任何找你的电♥话♥
Okay, I haven't gotten one call for you.
你接着装 - 真的没有
Yeah, right. - I haven't.
Sarah没打来吗 - 没有
Sarah hasn't called. - No.
Jessica呢
Jessica.
Parker - 她没打来
Parker. - She did not.
Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker.
好吧 对 我被骗了
Okay, yeah, I was fooled.
该死的小妞啊 是吧
Freakin' chicks, right?
伙计们 我有个主意
Dudes, I've got an idea.
但是那样我们得齐心协力
But it means we have to work together.
好吧 我没关系 我会齐心协力的
Fine. I don't care. I'll work together.
我们就一起分享那个椅子 - 好 我也会
So we'll share the chair. - All right, I will too.
我也会 兄弟们
And so will I. Hey, guys,
"共享按♥摩♥"即关爱
"Chairing" Is caring.
神经 我觉得不好笑
Psych. Not funny to me.
好吧 你的计划是什么 啊 大♥师♥
Okay, what's your plan, hmm, tough guy?
药实施这个计划我们得跑很多步
Well, it involves a lot of running,
不过我刚刚看到那个人转右了 我应该知道
but I just saw the dude turn right, and I think I know
我们在哪里可以把他截下来 来吧 我们走
where we can cut him off. Come on, let's go.
等等 跳着跑可以节约体力
Wait... skip to save energy.
啊 好吧
Hmm? Okay.
我直接跑就好了
I'm just gonna jog.
好了 非常好 我看起来完全就是被肇事逃逸了
Yes, very good. I look fully hit and run.
阶段二好棒 Beezer
Good phase two, Beezer.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
你知道吗 我已经订阅
You know, I've had a subscription
<疯哥利牙>杂♥志♥好一段时间了
to Fangoria magazine for quite a while now,
就是 你时不时会学到一些
and, you know, you pick up some tricks
这些那些的小技巧和小提示
and tips from here and there and time to time.
好了 Adam 你能不能 别吃骨头
Okay, Adam, would you... Don't eat the bone.
你到底在干嘛 - 对不起
What are you doing? - Sorry.
我只是想尝尝它什么味道
I just wanted to see what it tastes like.
拜托 大哥 - 喂 老兄 老兄 老兄
Come on, man! - Yo, dudes, dudes, dudes!
吃起来像蒜蓉面包 - 他来了
Tastes like garlic bread. - Here he comes.
变绿灯了 我们走
Light turned green... let's go.
好了 该你上了 哀嚎 一直哀嚎
Okay, showtime. Moan, moan a lot.
好 好 没问题
Yes, yes, okay.
噢 天啊 救命
Oh, God, help.
喂 - 我被车撞了
Hey. - I've been hit by a car.
Adam 别这么色情 装痛苦一点
Adam, less sexual, more pain.
对啊 没错 这就是我痛苦的样子
Yeah, no, this is my pain.
如果你听过我叫♥床♥的声音
If you heard my sex noises,
你穿着内♥裤♥都能高♥潮♥ 老兄
you'd bust in your drawers, dude.
对我们一定会的 现在专心点
Of course we would. Now focus!
噢
Oh!
噢 天啊 救命 噢 救救我
Oh, God, help! Oh, help me.
噢 该死 你还好吗
Ah, shoot, man. You all right?
噢 我被一辆车撞了 司机逃逸了
Oh, I was hit by a car, and it just drove away.
那是你的骨头吗 - 噢 我浑身都疼
Is that your bone? - Oh, everything hurts.
噢 这 这太糟糕了 好吧 这样
Oh, that's... that's terrible. All right, look.
我来打 - 我刚才跑了很久的步
I'm gonna call... - I did a lot of running earlier
所以我股四头肌也有点酸
so I've got some soreness in my quads as well.
喂 911 对 有一场 我这里有一场事故
Hey, 911, yeah, there's a... I have an emergency.
呃 这里有个人躺在 在路上
Um, there's a guy on the... on the road,
然后 呃 有 呃 啊
and, uh, and there's, uh, uh, um,
有车子经过 他被撞了
cars driving by. He got hit.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
我不知道 我不是医生
I don't know, I'm not a doctor,
但是他的 好像是他的手臂
but his... it looks like it's his arm.
那是 是 有个
It's... there's a... there's a...
有根骨头露出来了 还有
A bone jagging out, and it's bl...
还有血肉什么的到处都是
It's got blood and stuff all over it.
我 我不知道 你要
I-I don't know. You want...
你要我给他按压
You want me to apply pressure?
我不想碰它 但是
Yeah, I don't want to touch it, but...
噢 好痛啊 - 好吧
Oh, it hurts. - All right.
我得按压
I gotta apply pressure.
我车里有毛巾
I got some towels in my truck.
别去红绿灯那儿
Just don't go to the light.
噢 不 不 别拿毛巾
Oh, no! No! No towels!
求你了 别拿毛巾
Please, no towels!
Ders - 怎么了 老兄
Ders. - What's up, dude?
你快看 你快看
Check it out, check it out.
拿回你的手♥机♥了 变 - 我不在乎
Got your phone. Bazinga. - I don't care.
快点抓住绳子 好吗 - 好好好
Just grab the rope, okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
噢 按压 好痛啊
Oh, the pressure. It hurts so much.
他说他太痛了
He says it hurts too much.
我都要干枯了
I'm parched.
噢 我需要一些电解质
Oh, I need some electrolytes.
来点百威的能量饮料
Some Budweiser energy, maybe some "B",
百威 能量饮料 就在那边那家店
"B" To the "E" At the store down there.
如果你能跑去那边那家店
If you could run to the store down there...
听着 那个女的说如果我不按压
Look, the lady says if I don't apply pressure,
你就会死的 - 那个女的这样说了吗
you're gonna die. - Is that what the lady says?
叫那个女的
Tell that lady to...
去吃屎吧
Suck a !
然后他就跑走了
And then he just ran away.
对 他跑了
Yeah, he ran off.
我不知道 他在吃他的手臂
I don't know, eating his arm.
像电影里一样 对 那些僵尸
It's like that movie, yeah, with the zombie...
<僵尸启示录> 对 跟那个一模一样
Zombie Apocalypse, yeah, exactly like that.
噢 太好了 - 非常好
Oh, yes! - All right!
耶 我们做到了 - 我们拿到椅子了
Yeah, we did it! - We got a chair!
击肘
Elbow.
耶 - 我们做到了
Yeah! - We did it!
噢 天啊 你看到我怎么跟那人演戏的了吗
Oh, my God, you see me acting with that dude?
我演的那么卖♥♥力
I was acting so hard.
我们要把她放下来了 宝贝
We're gonna lower her down, baby.
把她放下来 - 她来了
Put her down. - Here she comes.
好了 轻轻的
All right, nice and easy.
这可是个珍贵的宝贝
It's a precious cargo here.
很好
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表