这要怎么折叠起来啊
How do you even fold these things, man?
Blake 我有一个主意 - 兄弟 我向上帝发誓
Blake, I have an idea. - I swear to God, dude.
在墨西哥快餐店的那些女人啊
Those chicks at Chipotle... they're, like, warlocks
她们绝对是隐藏在人类中的魔法术士
walking amongst us.
Blake - 哈
Blake. - Huh?
我有一个主意 - 什么
I have an idea. - What?
我现在忘记了
Well, I forget now, because you took too long
因为你这句"什么"问得太迟了
to ask me what my idea was.
是因为大♥麻♥ - 是因为大♥麻♥
It's the weed, man. - It was the weed.
他们说 - 大♥麻♥会影响
They say that... - it affected...
芝士
Cheese.
什么 - 就是这个了
What? - That was it.
把所有的芝士拿来
Get all the cheese.
噢 所有的芝士吗 - 所有的芝士
Ooh, all the cheese? - All the cheese.
我已经喜欢上这个主意了 兄弟
I already like this idea, dude.
2号♥餐更
The number two's more...
呃 1号♥餐只有一份薯片
well, number one comes with one chip,
所以真的是不同的
so it is different, actually.
哟 兄弟 我不是来找茬啊
Yo, so I don't mean to be a dick, bro,
但是 要死的 那些大♥麻♥怎么还没搞好
but, dang, what's up with that Weedo, man?
不好意思 马上就好了
Yes, sorry. Um, I'll be right back with your food.
好吧 不好意思啊
Okay? Sorry.
我们去看看
Yeah, we'll handle this.
兄弟 你没问题的
Come on, boy, you got this!
搞定它们 上啊
Get 'em! Get 'em!
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
噢 瞧瞧这个
Oh, check it out, man.
这是馅饼届的大鲨鱼
It's Shaquille Burrit-O'Neal!
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这是世界上最大的馅饼
It's the world's largest burrito.
我们本来打算把它献给顾客
We were gonna save it for the customer,
但是又想了想 太疯狂了
but then were like, "That's crazy.
为什么我们不
Why don't we just..."
同时创两个世界纪录呢 - 对啊
set two world records. - Yep.
做出和吃完世界上最大的大♥麻♥饼
Making and eating the world's largest Burrweedo.
美国梦更加 呃 更加美国了
The American dream just keeps getting more, like, American-er!
嘿 馅饼届的大鲨鱼
Hey! Shaquille Burrit-O'Neal
听上去确实酷毙了
sounds really freakin' cool, okay?
但我们外面有十位饥肠辘辘的顾客
But we got ten hungry people out there
在等着他们的大♥麻♥饼
waiting for their Burrweedos,
这可太特么不酷了
and that's really not freakin' cool.
大哥 你嗓门小一点行不行
How about you chill with the tone, loc?
好了 你俩别在厨房♥干了
Okay, you guys are off kitchen duty.
不开玩笑
That's a fact.
兄弟们 知道我为你们准备了什么吗 看看
You know what I got for you, boys? Check it out.
今早在我的地盘发现的
Found it in the Karl space this morning.
没错 - 嗯
Yeah. - Yeah.
站街吆喝去吧
Street duty.
噢 你以为我会怕扮演吉祥物吗
Oh, you think I'm afraid of a little mascot action?
扮演过 影帝级别的
Been there, done that.
他好废柴啊 - 他几岁了
This is bullcrap, man. - How old is he?
鬼知道 - 逗我吗
I don't know. - Are you kidding me?
我们才不要穿这玩意儿
We're not wearing this thing, man.
你们都他妈疯了吗
Are you frickin' crazy?
外面热得要死
It's, like, 100 degrees out there.
这东西又像个热炉
This thing's like a hot box.
干活去吧
Bees, please.
及时补充水分
Keep it 'drated.
不会热死你们的 - 嗯哼
You'll be fine. - Mm-hmm.
走吧 我们回去工作吧
We're out of here, man. Back to work!
给你们水 不用谢噢
You're welcome for the waters.
看一下吧
There you go!
来买♥♥馅饼吧 - 耶
Come get a burrito! - Yeah.
很好 吉祥物就是这种声音的
Good. Good mascot voice.
这里真♥他♥妈♥热啊
It's so frickin' hot in here, dude.
我像被关在里面一样
The walls... they're closing in on me, man.
我来 我来帮你
I'll get you. Here, you gotta reach...
把我弄出去 - 我在尽力啊 行了
get me out! - I'm trying to... there we go.
行了
There you go.
Demamp 你撞邪啦
What the hell, Demamp?
你干嘛这么乖啊 - 我没有在乖
Why'd you cave? - Oh, I don't cave.
我在嗨
I blaze.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about, man?
大♥麻♥啊 我在抽大♥麻♥
It's weed. It's blaze. I blaze weed.
我知道这个是什么
No, I know what it is, man...
给你 - 但我们不能抽啊
There you go. - But we can't smoke these.
他们会看到的
They'll see us.
不 我是受你启发的 兄弟
No, I got the idea from you, dude.
刚才你说过 "衣服如热炉"
Earlier when you said "Hot box the suit,"
我就想 我们就在"热炉"里嗨一下呗
I was like, "Let's smoke weed in the suits!"
噢 - 对吧
Oh. - Right?
如果你在卷饼里面抽大♥麻♥
If you smoke weed in the burrito,
他们永远都不会知道
they'll never know.
我说话的时候有没有看上去很帅
Did I look cool when I just said that?
没有 我们看上去很傻叉
No, man. We look really stupid.
史上最正大♥麻♥饼
Best bud Burrweedo!
哇 - 美味享不停
Whoo! - These meats are tasty treats.
兄弟 太爽了
Dude, this is rad!
效果很好 对吧
It's good, right?
我做过最好的工作
Best job I've ever had, man.
我一点都不觉得热了
I don't even feel hot anymore.
对吧 好像在桑拿哎
Right? It's like a sauna.
我觉得我应该和一堆好基友一起
Like, I feel like I should be butt naked
光着屁♥股♥
with a ton of my dude friends
放放松 减减肥
just relaxing and losing weight.
但是在这里能见度有点低
And it's kind of hard to see in here, though, huh?
噢 哇 不好意思 兄弟
Oh, whoa. Sorry, dude.
啊 啊 我弄掉烟蒂了
Ah! Ah! I dropped the roach!
啊 我烧起来了
Ah! I'm on fire!
嘿
Hey...
你走到街上去了 - 救命啊
You're going in the street! - Help!
噢 天啊 你差点被撞死了
Oh, God. You almost died.
Blake
Blake!
Adam - Blake
Adam! - Blake!
我什么都看不见啊
I can't see anything, man!
抓住你了 抓住你了 - 谢天谢地
I got you! I got you! - Oh, thank God.
是我 是我 是我
It's just me. It's just me. It's just me.
这边 走这边
Here, let's go this way.
不是这边 另外一边
Not that way. The other way.
啊 我被困在这里了
Ah! I'm trapped in here!
噢 天啊 - 我被困在这里了
Oh, my God. - I'm trapped in here!
啊
Aah!
噢 谢谢你啊 兄弟
Oh, thank you, dude!
差点饼命不保了
I could have been a corpse burrito, man!
噢
Oh...
噢 - 噢 你还好吗
Ow! - Oh, are you all right?
把这个解下吧
Let's get you out of this thing.
你好呀 热裤小姐 哇
Why, hello, there, miss Thang. Wow.
噢 我去 你还好吧
Oh, damn. Are you all right, miss?
好像不太好 我的嘴巴
I don't think so. My mouth!
额 对啊 怎么了 - 现在看上去也不差啊
Uh, yeah. What? - It doesn't look that bad.
天啊 嘿
God. Hey.
你还好吗 - 不好
Are you all right? - No!
哇 老天啊 - 为什么有大♥麻♥的味道
Whoa, Jesus. - Why's it smell like weed?
可能是这只死臭鼬吧
I think it's probably the skunk.
对啊 那里有一只臭鼬
Yeah, man, there's a skunk right there.
对于这一切 我觉得很抱歉
I am so sorry that this happened.
给我死远点
Stay the away from me!
噢 - 你嘴巴可真脏
Ooh. - You got a dirty mouth.
哇噢 哇噢 - 我喜欢
Wee-woo, wee-woo. - I like that.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表