好多迪士尼的歌♥词我都知道
I know the words to a lot of Disney tracks!
够了 - 还有音乐剧
Okay. - And musicals.
够了 你们是来捣乱的吧
Okay, you guys are making a scene,
我觉得孩子们也不希望你在这 所以请
and I don't think the kids want you here, so please...
噢 耶
Ooh, yeah.
孩子们不想要我们在这
The kids don't want us here.
他们不想要我们在这 - 行
They don't want us here. - Okay.
我们懂小孩 明白吗 - 对
We know kids, okay? - Yeah.
我觉得他们会想要我们在这
I think they're gonna want us here
当他们看过我们的华丽收场之后 孩子们
when they see our grand finale, kids!
什么华丽收场
What grand finale?
准备好了
Get ready.
你会爱上的 - 我和他们俩儿一起
You're gonna love it. - Me and the dudes...
要决斗一条 眼镜蛇
We are going to fight a cobra!
啥 停 停 疯了吧
What? No. No. That's crazy.
滚 赶紧滚 滚
Go! You guys are gone. Go.
好吧 Jillian
You know what? Fine, Jillian.
没问题 但是记住
That's okay, but remember,
你才是让这些孩子哭的人
you're the one who made these kids cry.
TK 交给你了 高手
TK, you can have this one, playboy.
Jillian 我们不需要你的施舍
Jillian, we don't need your charity.
我们明天有个大活儿
We got the whopper of all birthday parties tomorrow, man.
库卡蒙加牧场城里最有钱的人
The richest dude in Rancho,
Messina剧院的老板Rick Messina
Rick Messina from Messina Theaters.
听说过吗
You heard of it?
著名连锁影院
The famous theater chain.
我小时候在那儿看过<小鬼富翁>
It had Blank Check there as a kid,
所以对我来说真的意义重大
so it really means a lot to me.
好吧 她知道Rick Messina是谁
Yeah, well, she knows who Rick Messina is
因为我就是Rick Messina
because I'm Rick Messina,
看了刚才那出不知道叫什么的东西之后
and after seeing whatever that was,
我决定请TK在我孩子的派对上表演
I've got TK playin' my kids party now.
很期待在庞德罗莎见到你 老兄
I can't wait to have you at the Ponderosa, man.
你的声音太棒了
Your voice is amazing.
我们不需要干♥你♥的傻差事
We don't need to do your stupid thing
因为我们过着马自达人生
'cause we're livin' Miata life.
没错 我们有辆马自达
That's right! We have a Miata!
呃 - 等等
Uh... - Wait.
饼干 我摔
Cookie! Smash!
Tony 打TK肚子一拳
Tony, punch TK in the stomach.
这就是为什么我不想要孩子 老兄
That's why I don't want a kid, man.
小孩都很蠢 - 没错
They're dumb. - It is what it is.
哇 你这是 你在干嘛
Whoa, what are you... What are you doing?
你的信♥用♥卡♥被拒付了
Your card bounced.
车上安装了追踪系统 我们要把它收回
We lojacked the car, and we're taking it back.
但 但它是我们的马自达 马自达人生
Bu... but it's our Miata! Miata life!
好吧 再见
Okay. See you.
够了 你 从车里出来
That's it. You, out of the car now.
来吧 面对面大干一场
Let's do this. Mano-a-mano!
来呀 动手吧 朋友
Come on! Let's fight, bud!
如果你是个爷们儿 你就打他
If you're a man, you'll fight him.
你个爷们儿应该爷们儿点打他
You as a man should fight him as a man!
打他 - 爷们儿起来 打他
Fight this man! - Be a man! Fight the man!
来吧 小子
Come on, boy.
我准备好了 来呀 - 老式的男人间的斗争
I'm ready for this, man! Come on! - Old-fashioned man fight!
来吧 小子 我可是个战士 蹩脚货
Come on, boy! I'm a solider, dog.
上啊 - 他可是个战士
Come on. - He's a soldier.
大干一场吧
Let's do this!
像我说的
Like I told you.
我已经亢奋了 兄弟
I'm psyched, bro.
来吧
Come on.
不要
No.
兄弟们 - 老天
Guys. - Man.
玩儿真的 - 有恐龙泳池玩具
It's real. - Dinosaur pool toy!
这家伙真是超有钱
This guy's incredibly rich.
估计得有个 几千块
He must have, like, thousands of dollars.
好了 大家聚过来
All right. Everybody gather around.
聚过来 好了 好了
Gather around. All right. All right.
哇喔
Whoo!
好了 Tony
All right, Tony.
神灯里的精灵满足了你的第一个愿望
The genie in the lamp granted your first wish.
一首写给你的歌♥
A song just for you!
*Tony小男孩*
*Little Tony boy*
*哇喔 你真的好棒*
*Whoo, look at what you've done*
那 和他之前唱的一模一样
That- he same exact song he did earlier.
才不是为他写的歌♥ - 只是换了个名字
That's not just for him. - It's just a different name.
毕竟他也只是个人类
Well, he's human after all.
也许是墨西哥人类
Mexican-human, maybe.
是啊 抢走了我们的工作
Yeah, and takin' our jobs.
哇 - 哇 老兄
Whoa. - Whoa, man.
不 不
No. No, no, no.
你听上去跟你老爸似的 - 我没那么说
You sound like your dad. - I'm not saying that.
他真的抢了我们的工作嘛 不管是不是墨西哥人
He's literally taking our jobs... Mexican or not, whatever.
加上阿♥拉♥丁什么的
Plus with the whole Aladdin thing,
我确定他是中东人
I'm sure he's middle eastern.
他是希腊和萨摩亚混血
He's Greek-Samoan.
很明显的 好吗
That's obvious. All right?
现在我要进去了
Now, I'm going in.
是时候让TK的下一次扣篮
It's time to make sure TK's next dunk
真的让人叹为观止了
is a real showstopper.
台词挺酷 老兄
That was a cool line, dude.
是啊 多谢
Yeah. Thanks. Yeah.
最近看了不少80年代的电影
I've been watchin' a lot of '80s movies lately.
像是动作电影里的退场台词
Yeah, it was like an action movie exit line.
祝好运 你酷毙了
Good luck. You look cool.
*嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟*
*do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do*
*Tony 嘟 嘟 嘟*
*Tony, do-do-do-do*
*呜 嘟 嘟 嘟*
*Whoo, do-do-do-do*
*Tony, Tony, Tony 今天是他生日呦*
*Tony, Tony, Tony, it's his birthday*
*大家都在这 开心又快乐*
*'cause everybody's here having fun*
*Tony Tony Tony Tony Tony*
*Tony, Tony, Tony, Tony, Tony*
呜
whoo!
闭嘴 嘘
Shut up! Shh!
第二个愿望 - 哎呦 伙计
Wish number two... - Aw, man.
好戏上演了
It's showtime, baby!
谁想看我把这个黄金篮球扣入框内
Who wants to see me dunk this gold basketball?
我希望你腿摔断
I wish you break your leg.
我希望你死掉
I wish you die.
好了 Tony
All right, Tony.
让大家听到你许愿
Now, let's hear you make the wish,
然后我来问神灯里的精灵
and I'll ask the genie in the lamp
是否让我去扣篮
if he'll allow me to dunk.
我对精灵许的愿望是 我可以扣篮
My wish to genie is that I get to dunk the ball!
这才是我的好儿子
That's my boy!
不 不 不 - 上啊 Tony
No, no, no, no, no! - Go, Tony!
噢
Oh!
嗷 - Tony
Ow! - Tony!
好疼 嗷
It hurts! Ow!
我希望疼痛消失
I wish the pain would go away!
求你了 精灵
Please, genie!
让疼痛消失
Make the pain go away!
老天哪 TK
Jesus, TK!
你差点儿杀了他
You could have killed him!
把这东西收拾了
Pack up this stuff!
派对结束
The party's over!
嗷 - 玩儿完
Ow. - It's over!
嗷 好疼
Ow! Ow!
唔 - 眼镜蛇
Whoo! - Cobra!
孩子会爱死这个的
Oh, the kids are gonna love this.
眼镜蛇时间到
Cobra time.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表