我为你们做了这些
I made all this for you guys.
我一天都忙死了
I slaved all day.
至少得说声"Tusen takk"吧
The least you could say is "Tusen takk,"
挪威语意思是"太谢谢了"
which is "A thousand thanks" in Norwegian.
呵呵 - 不说谢谢 你奈我何
Hmm. - How about no takks?
谢你妹
Zero takks for you!
我要真正的 美式的 美味的肉
I want real, American, delicious meats!
想我吃完这些玩意 没门(音似"挪威")
There's Norway I'm gonna eat this!
喂
Hey!
挪威他妹的弱爆了 肯塔基才是王道
Norway sucks! Kentucky rules!
食物大战开始
Food fight!
哇哦哇哦
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
噢 好吧 食物用完了
Oh, well, we're out of food.
噢
Oh!
噢 - 噢
Oh! - Oh!
啊
Aah!
你为毛不去别的地方喝个烂醉 你个婊砸
Why don't you go get shmacked loco somewhere, you bitch?
呵 我会去的 我要不喝醉
Oh, I will, 'cause if I wasn't getting shmacked,
你们俩哪有机会疯狂一把
not one loco thing would ever happen to either of you!
哦 谁跟你说我们想疯了
Ho-ho! Who said we want it, man?
哦 算你丫的走运我没当着你面疯
Oh! You're lucky I don't shmack the loco out of your face!
知道么 要不是我们上的同一所大学
You know what, if we didn't go to college together,
我可能根本不会和你这种人做朋友
I probably wouldn't even be friends with you now,
我还送你礼物了
and I gave you a gift!
充分体现我天赋的礼物
The gift of my talent.
天赋
Talent?
拜托了 小婊♥子♥
Please, you bitch!
老天根本没有赋予你什么 - 你个贱♥人♥
You're a medium talent at best! - Oh, you're a bitch.
啊
Aah!
其实 我本来能有新的朋友圈
Yeah, well, I would have new friends.
能有像Macklemore和Ryan Lewis那样的好基友
I'd have friends like Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
如果不是遇到你们 - 告诉你吧 Demamp
if I didn't know you guys! - You know what, Demamp?
你应该考虑戒酒了
You should think about quitting drinking.
没错 因为你开始变肥了
Yeah, 'cause you're starting to get fat.
噢 - 不 不 不 不
Oh! - No, no, no, no, no.
等一下 刚才的话我收回
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I take that back.
你是一个公认的胖子
You are a legitimate fat dude.
就是 - 给我收回你刚说的话
Yeah. - You take that back right now.
圆滚滚的死胖子
You are a chubby bitch.
没有John Candy的命 却得了John Candy的病
Fat as John candy and not half as cool.
吃我一台灯 - 哦
Suck my lamp! - Oh!
噢
Oh!
你竟然想灭我的口 - 怎么着 我就是想灭了你丫的
You tried to murder me! - Yeah, I tried to murder you!
好 那我就不手软了
Oh, now I'm taking it to the next level!
啊 - 噢 噢 噢
Aah! - Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
好了 停战 停战
Okay. Truce, truce, truce!
停战 - 停战
Truce. - Truce.
停战 - 好吧
Truce. - Okay.
呃 刚那架打得有点过火了
Uh, that got very real.
太过火了 - 刚刚大家都失控了
That got pretty real. - We got out of hand.
如果你们俩开始打扫这片狼藉 我去买♥♥晚饭
If you guys want to start cleaning up, I'll go get dinner.
我请客
I'll pay for it.
几份麻辣意大利菜和一份冷切拼盘
A couple spicy Italians and a cold cut combo?
要双层肉双层奶酪
It's double meat, double cheese.
那什么 你是不是觉得买♥♥个晚饭
And what, you think buying dinner's
就不用帮着打扫了
gonna get you out of this?
这可是你的电视机
This is your TV.
还有 Blake 你刚不是要杀我么
And, Blake, you tried to murder me.
我觉得你才应该留这儿好好清理
I think maybe you should be the one cleaning up.
我才不管这电视机呢 事实上
I'm not cleaning up the TV, and a matter of fact,
我都不确定我今晚会待在这儿
I don't even know if I can stay here tonight
因为我不开心
because I don't feel comfortable
和你们俩待在一个屋檐下
being in the same house as you two.
我也是 - 我走了
Yup. - I'm out of here.
不对 我要走 - 我先走一步
No, I-I'm out of here. - I'm out of here first.
我刚站在那就说了 你俩没听见罢了
I actually said it back there, and you guys didn't hear me.
啥 - 啥 不是 我说的
What? - What? No, I said...
是啊 我第一个说的 - 才不是 我才是第一个
Yeah, I said it first. - No, I said it first.
好吧 那就大家一起走
Okay, so we're all out of here.
进来吧 - 额 闻着有点臭啊
Come on. - Ugh, it stinks.
是的 - 你刚在做印度菜吗
Yeah. - Were you making Indian food?
不是 本来就是这味儿
Nah. That's just how it smells.
好吧 无论怎么说 非常感谢你让我睡这儿
Well, regardless, thanks for letting me crash here.
你一直都对我很好
You know, you've always appreciated me,
不像Ders和Adam
unlike Ders and Adam.
老实说 我现在挺需要个伴的
Honestly, I could use the company.
这周不怎么顺
I had a rough week.
我忘了去取Alice的干洗衣服
I forgot to pick up Alice's dry cleaning,
然后她就把咖啡蛋糕砸到我耳朵上
and she smushed coffee cake into my ear.
现在还有点残留物 肉桂渣什么的
There's just some, like, cinnamon crumbles.
你知道什么东西总是能让我心情好起来吗
Well, you know what always cheers me up?
什么 - 开瓶酒
Huh? - I crack open a cold one.
转到潘多拉电台听听Ying Yang twins的歌♥
I turn some Ying Yang twins on the old Pandora station,
然后做点手工艺
and I do some artsin' and craftin'.
哦 - 是的
Oh. - Yeah.
听着还不错 噢 节目开始了
Yeah, that sounds like fun. Oh, show's back on.
这就是我的狗 就是这只
Okay. Here's my bitch, right here.
哦 - 嗯
Ooh. - Mm.
我在这个狗狗秀上投了很多钱
I got a lot of money riding on this dog show.
就这么做
There we go!
加油 狗狗
Go, bitch.
那是我帽子么
Is that my hat?
我知道是 兄弟 那是我帽子
I know that is. That is my hat, man.
干嘛拿我帽子 兄弟
Why you take it from me, man?
公园关门了
The park is closed!
公园关门了
The park is closed.
看看人家的标牌
Read the sign.
那就是规矩
Those are the rules.
嘿 我们刚立了新规
Hey, we got a new rule.
你丫给我闭嘴
Shut the up.
噢 听起来某人骂人的技能满满
Oh, sounds like somebody's fluent in the language of cuss.
但水平一般般啊 大兄弟
Doesn't impress me, buddy.
你刚刚违反了
Oh, you just violated
臭嘴闭上的新规哦
the new rule of shutting the up.
好吧 如果那算规矩的话
Okay, well, if that's the rule,
那你刚告诉我不也违规了么
then you violated it by telling it to me.
不要跟爷争 好吗
Don't tangle with the king, all right?
我知道我在干嘛
I know what I'm doing, all right?
现在把你们的啤酒交给我 我知道你们都是未成年
Now, hand over the beers. I know you guys are underage.
别捏了
Stop slamming.
我把这罐拿走了
Then I'm taking this one.
希望等我的夜间大号♥解决后
I want you guys out of here by the time I'm done
你们已经离开了 否则我会叫警♥察♥的
taking my night dump, or I'm calling the cops.
我天 叫警♥察♥啊
Oh, my gosh. The police?
叫条子 - 哦 好吧
5-0 - Oh, okay.
听见没
All right?
嘿 老兄 你为什么这样走路啊
Hey, why you walking like that, man?
是不是什么东西卡住了啊
You got something stuck up there?
超级大便
Super dookie!
赶紧滚
Get out of here.
我屎拉很快的
I'm a quick .
哇哦
Whoa!
这是什么 台球 - 是的
What is this, pool? - Yeah.
真带劲 毛毡 木质
That's cool. Felt, wood.
球杆 球 真好
Sticks, balls. Nice.
你们要跟我一起把这些酒干完么
You guys want to chug some beers with me?
不要钱啊 - 是啊 我都拿过来了
Free beers? - Yeah, I brought 'em over.
我刚在想 "这帮弟兄真帅啊"
I was like, "These dudes look cool.
"我要和他们做朋友 一起玩耍
"I want to be best friends with them and hang out with them
直到永远"
all the time."
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表