Gil - 嗯
Gil... - Mm.
我们可以去里诺了
We going to Reno!
Blake 咱们击个掌 – 不要
Blake, up top. - No.
我手还举着呢 Blake 赶紧跟我击掌啊
You leaving me hanging, Blake. Up top.
我是这么看待你们队的
This is what I think about your team.
哦 你怎么
Oh, th...
哦 你怎么能这样 - 我身在你营心在那
Oh, you are. - Right there, bud.
我要加入Ders队 – 哇
I'm joining Ders. - Whoo!
兄弟 - 耶
Dude. - Yeah.
我要好好打这场比赛 为了Adam Demamp
And I'm dedicating this game to Adam Demamp,
我第二铁的哥们之一
my tied-for-second best friend.
我最好的朋友其实是我妈
Yeah, 'cause my best friend is actually my mother.
每个人最好的朋友都应该是自己的妈妈
Everybody's mother should be their best friend.
好吧 你看 既然他来这儿了 你就出局了
Well, actually, since he's here you're gone.
但还要感谢你 兄弟 - 嘿 我可没吃亏 哥们
But thanks, man. - Oh, I ain't tripping, man.
我拿到了300块 - 再见兄弟
I got my 300. - Yeah, see ya, bro.
继续加油吧 - 你还记着我的电♥话♥ 对吧
Keep it real. - Still got my number, right?
你可真行
Al-dog.
说实话 这场比赛的比分都不应该算数
Honestly, none of that game should've counted anyway.
我得赶紧走了 因为我
And I have to get going, 'cause I...
得去夜校上课
Have to get to night school.
Lynette
Lynette!
我们需要你 美女 借我们你的'一臂之力'
We need you, girl, one arm or not.
你准备好了吗 – 我入伙了
Are you ready for this? - Let's get it then!
好吧 好吧 我们就以最后的一分定输赢
All right, fine. We'll do one more point.
跳球 先进的赢
Sudden death, jump ball.
如果我赢了比赛 你能跟我约个会嘛
If I win this, can we go on a date together?
绝不
Hell, no.
好吧 那就等着看我像雪梨一样打败你吧
Well, then prepare to be Shirley Millered.
是雪莉 傻叉
It's Cheryl, dumbass.
好吧 那 那
Well, then that... then.
Gil - 看我不投你一脸
Gil! - In yo' face!
天杀的 - 快传过来 传过来
Dammit! - Up, up, up, up, up!
Blake拿到球了 - 不 不 嗨
Blake has it! - No, no, hey!
不要胡乱投
Do not take the shot.
Ders在最后时刻给他建议
Ders is giving him last-minute advice.
直接灌篮 为了Adam把后挡板搞碎
Dunk it. Shatter the backboard for Adam.
他准备投篮了
He's going for it!
噢 他没有投进
Oh, he missed it!
我以此球敬Demamp
This is for Demamp!
耶
Yeah!
噢 我的天呐 他赢了
Oh, my God! He won!
噢
Oh!
玻璃碴到处都是啊
There's glass everywhere!
告诉小伙子们我热泪盈眶
Tell the guys I'm crying.
告诉他们我激动哭了 实在太高兴了
Tell the guys I'm crying right now, how happy I am.
我们成功了 - 是啊
We did it. - Yeah.
我们能去里诺啦
We're going to Reno!
忘了我刚才说的 别告诉他们我哭了
Take it back. Don't tell 'em I'm crying.
这真是让我们永远铭记于心的瞬间啊
This is the best moment of all of our lives!
小伙子们 很高兴再次见到你们
Guys, nice to see you again.
嗨 呃 - 嗨
Hey, uh... - Hey.
你也许吓到了
You're prbably...
呃 我们待会有个魔兽世界的活动要参加
Uh, we're going to a world of Warcraft thing after this.
是的 - 没事儿 你们不需要解释
Right. - Please, no need to explain.
我本人在魔兽里是个级别很高的血精灵
I, myself, am a high-ranking blood elf.
太酷啦 - 你没开玩笑吧
Sick. - No kidding.
好吧 那 - 事实证明
All right, well... - Well, it turns out
你朋友以为服用了类固醇
the steroids your friend here thought he was taking
其实他只是服用了功能饮料
was actually a combination of rockstar energy drink,
和跳跳软糖的混合物
ground-up shock tarts...
里面参杂了大部分普斯普剂
But mostly PCP.
哇 等等 也就是说他并没有犯心脏病
Wha... wait, so he didn't have a heart attack,
只是吃了迷幻药
he just took PCP.
他又犯了心脏病 又吃多了迷幻药
Well, he had a heart attack and O.D.'ed on PCP.
同时他的血液里含钠量高的吓人
Also, he's got shockingly high sodium levels.
特么的 Karl说的没错
Dammit, Karl's right.
他需要在医院里待上至少72个小时
So he's gonna need at least 72 more hours
好好休养一下
here in the hospital, and just... rest.
他的确是需要72小时的休息
72 hours of rest is what he's gonna get, then.
至少72小时 必须的
At least. Absolutely.
是的 - 谢谢你
Yeah. - Thank you.
按下生命中的贪睡按键
Hit the snooze button on life.
*里诺 维加斯*
*Reno Las Vegas*
呦呼
Yeehaw!
*里诺 维加斯*
*Reno Las Vegas*
*大里诺*
*Reno*
*里诺 维加斯*
*Reno Las Vegas*
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表