把阀门开到最大速度
this bitch up full speed and we're gonna
不到一小时 我们就能去参加性♥爱♥派对了
be having an orgy within an hour.
好的 太好了
Yes! Yeah.
哥们 如果我能抱你 我会的
Dude, if I could hug you, I would.
Anders 留到性♥爱♥派对上吧
Anders, save it for the orgy.
喂 Blake
Yo, Blake!
把这个小婊砸开到派对速度
We've got to turn this bitch up to "Party," Man.
现在这样太慢了
It's not coming out quick enough.
哇 哇 喂喂喂
Whoa, hey, whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey.
别乱动这个 哥们 别动
Don't mess with that, man. Come on, hey.
流速是要科学掌控的 - 你在干嘛
Hey, plumbing is a science. - What are you doing?
你别乱搞
Don't mess with it.
好吧 你知道还有什么也是科学吗
Yeah, well, you know what else is a science?
背面牛仔式 这个你估计听都没听过吧
Reverse cowgirl, man, and that's not even something that
鉴于你已经差不多好久没有过性生活了
you would understand because you haven't had sex for, like,
我不知道诶 是多少个月了 多少个月啊
I don't know, how many months? How many months?
要停下吗 - 停下
Should I stop... - Stop.
好吧 哥们 我只是以朋友的身份
Okay, look, man, I'm just asking you,
要求你不要随便乱动这个 好吗
as a friend, don't mess with my flow, bro.
这和友谊没有关系 Blake
Well, it's not about the friendship, Blake,
因为古语说得好
because as the old saying goes,
"女人如手足 兄弟如衣服"
"It's hos before bros."
我觉得吧 不对 你是在发酒疯吗 兄弟
Well, I think... No, are you drunk, man,
你是无脑吗
off your own?
别做蠢事了
You've gone dumb!
是不是精♥液♥往上涌
Is semen backing up
把你脑子塞住了 - 给我一个
and clogging your brain? - Yo, give me a...
别这样 你也太饥渴了 Adam 快住手
Come on, you're too horny, Adam, knock it off!
我饥渴的刚刚好 啊
I'm the perfect amount of horny... oh!
看看你都干了什么好事 Adam
Oh, look what you've gone and done now, Adam.
这有一部分责任在你 如果你一开始就
Yeah, well, that's partially your... if you would've just
把这弄好了 就不会是现在这样了
done it from the beginning, then this wouldn't have happened.
你这个蠢货 脑子灌精♥液♥了吧 傻缺
You and your semen-filled brain, you .
你把这搞漏了 哥们儿
You sprung a leak, man.
简直是啤酒大喷泉 - 塞住它
We're hemorrhaging beer. - Plug 'er up!
这里是主酿酒仓库 有人在偷啤酒
We've got a robbery in progress, main brew house.
不要 不要啊
Oh, no. Oh, no...
不是吧 Karl 你还好吗宝贝
Oh, no, Karl, are you okay, baby?
还好 我还好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
只是我的肠子 正在烂掉罢了
It's just my guts. They're rotting.
"宝贝" 这也太 等等
"Baby"? It was... wait, everyone's
现在大家都叫他"宝贝"了吗 那我的爱称是什么
calling him "Baby," Now? What's my pet name?
"啤酒婊"
"Beer bitch."
啤酒婊 什么意思
Beer bitch? I don't get it.
再给姐倒杯酒 小婊砸
Grab me another beer, bitch.
懂了 现在我懂了
Okay, got it. Now I get it.
这个段子真好笑 Kim
That was so funny, Kim.
谢啦 - 好段子
Thank you. - That was great.
Karl 我们遇到麻烦了 - 怎么了
Karl, we've got a problem. - Yeah?
这东西不喷酒了
This thing ain't pumping beer no more.
那我们进去 让这个堵住的玩意
Well, then let's get in there and make it pump
开始喷涌吧 - 什么
no more beer a little bit more. - What?
好吧 我觉得我得把你举起来
Okay, I'm gonna give you a boost, I think.
好
Okay.
伙计们 我们叫的车10分钟后就来了
Guys, our uber will be here in 10 minutes,
如果车都来了啤酒还没来 我们就要走了
and if it gets here before the beer does, we're out of here.
好 好 - 行了 开始吧
Okay, okay. - All right, let's go.
一 二 三 - 走
One, two, three... - Go!
等等 你得松手啊
Hold on. You've got to let go.
好 好 好 - 我都掉下来了 哥们儿
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - I'm falling, dude.
不会的 我会让你翻过去的 准备好了吗
No, I'll get you through. Ready?
一二三 走
One, two, three, go.
这就对了 宝贝 - 我进来了
Yeah, baby. - I'm in.
停下 干吗呢 - 不 我正把它塞住呢
Stop, what are... - No, I'm plugging.
好了 你猜怎么着 就关掉它吧 兄弟
Okay, you know what? Just turn it off, man.
我们不会关掉它的 兄弟 因为我们要
We're not gonna turn it off, man, because we're trying
用它来泡妞 这玩意儿得一直喷酒才行
to get it going for the chicks. The flow needs to get going!
总要有人用嘴巴堵住"洞"
Somebody has to plug the dike with their mouth.
希望我还有机会这么说 哈哈
Hopefully that's not the last time I say that, right?
这可更重要一点儿
This is a little more important.
所以就 - 天啊 Blake
So just... - Oh, Blake...
你猜怎么着 就关掉吧
You know what? Just go ahead.
你还是不够饥渴 - 不不不不不
You're just not horny enough. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
你只需给那些妞一个吻
You're gonna just have to kiss giving the girls
一个晚安告别吻 就拜拜了
a good night kiss good-bye, good-bye.
有缘再会
I'll see you on the other side.
为了阴♥道♥ - 这是人话吗
For poon! - What does that even mean?
啊 - 你说什么鬼呢
Oh, ! - What does that even mean?
啊 - 别这样了 兄弟
Ow! - Don't, man.
你要把自己喝死了
You're gonna drink yourself to death.
你会醉死的 如果真有这个说法的话
You'll get too drunk, if that's a real thing.
等等
Hold on.
你们对付那个胖小子 我堵住那个娘炮
You guys get the fat kid, I'll corner the girl.
派对结束了 小伙子们
The party's over, boys!
保安来了 快起来
Security, security, come on!
快起来 起来 Adam
Come on, come on, Adam, Adam.
快起来 别动他
Ah, come on, leave him alone!
你也想挨打吗
Oh, you want some of what he's getting?
好了 老兄 你只是个业余条子 冷静点
All right, dude, you're just a rent-a-cop, chill.
有人订了一只貔貅吗 - 啊
Somebody order a bear? - Oh!
哇哦 谢了 Ders
Whoa! Thanks, Ders.
没事儿
Yeah.
我本来想说"啤酒" 说成了"貔貅"
I meant to say "Beer," But I just said, "Bear."
不过 我觉得这都不是事儿
I don't think it matters, though.
这儿呢
Here.
啊
Oh!
我们要离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
那些小妞呢
Where are the chicks?
在外面呢 她们肯定都不知道我们在哪
The chcicks are outside. Man, trust me, they don't even know where we are.
咱们走吧 大块头
Come on, let's go, big man!
咱们走 弟兄们 跟上我
Let's go, guys, follow me!
抓住他 - 噢 哥们 之前吃的垃圾箱千层面
Grab him! - Oh, man, the dumpster lasagna,
在体内往下运动 要从屁♥眼♥喷出来了 各位
it's dropping a level, I think I'm gonna butt barf, you guys.
马上就到了
We're almost there!
我拉出来了
It's happening.
好热 难以置信的热
It's so hot. It's impossibly hot.
等等 我们不能抛下这个兄弟
Wait, we can't leave a dude behind!
啊 - 你说什么胡话呢
Oh! - What are you talking about?
你没闻到屎味儿吗
Do you smell what his butt is cooking?
好臭 - 在这里
It stinks. - Up here!
快跑 兄弟们
Fly, you dudes.
跑
Fly!
我在这儿还能闻见味儿
Oh, I smell it all the way to here.
哟呼
Whoo!
加把劲儿 - 小心点 小心点
Oh, snap. - Okay, careful, careful.
哇 哇
Oh, whoa, whoa.
我爱你们 伙计们
I love you, guys!
我爱和那些小妞亲亲 也爱冰雪皇后的暴风雪
I love kissing those chicks, and I love D.Q. Blizzards.
快停下 - 咱们去冰雪皇后吧
Stop it. - Let's go to D.Q.
呃 我觉得咱们得后退点
Uh, I think we should probably back up.
看着他们好像要掉下来 砸到咱们身上了
It looks like they're gonna fall on us.
我要亲亲你的脖颈 小妞
I'm gonna kiss you on the nape of your neck, girl.
对 对 - 就是这里哦
Yeah, yeah. - That's right here.
这可是"敏感地带" - 没错
It's the sensual part. - Yeah.
有点晚了哦 伙计
A little late, guys.
我们的车已经到了
Our car is basically here.
好 该死的 我们得立刻下去
Okay, damn it, damn it, we've got to get down there right now.
我们就得跳进啤酒里
Then we've got to jump in the beer.
只有这样才不会摔死
That's the only way we're gonna survive.
Adam 跳进酒里 酒就毁了 妞就没了
Adam, we jump in the beer, we ruin the beer, no chicks.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表