天哪 这些电子舞曲音乐节太疯狂了 哥们
Dude, these EDM fests are insane, man.
瞧瞧啊 哥们 我们一定得去
Look at this, dude. We gotta go.
咱们不如放弃现在的摇滚风
I say we give up our rock star lifestyles
直接投奔电子音乐吧 兄弟们
and go straight electronic, dude.
我不确定能不能就这样放弃
Uh, I don't know if I can sign off on that.
我还有一堆不插电唱片
I got a bunch of unplugged albums
听得我脑子现在还晕呢
that I'm still spinning heavily.
Alanis的专辑 超迷幻
The Alanis ones? Unreal.
哇哦 天哪 看这些霓虹大♥波♥波
Wow. God, though, look at these neon titties.
闪瞎我的狗眼
They're blinding.
如果我非瞎不可
That's, like, exactly how I'd like to go blind.
我希望这样看瞎算了
If I were to. Yes.
我真的希望你有机会看这些看瞎 相信我
And I-I want you to go blind, trust me...
是啊 - 但是 伙计 一张票要160大洋
Yes. - But, dude, 160 bucks a ticket?
简直是抢劫 - 呃 打扰了
That's a crime. - Um, excuse me.
你们的调制解调器坏了还是怎么的
Is something wrong with y'all modem?
发出的声音像机械版的怪人尼克
Sound like an android freak Nik over here.
你不喜欢一样东西
Just because you don't like something,
不代表它就很烂
doesn't mean that it's bad.
还有 去你♥妈♥的♥
And also, You.
你喜欢的都是垃圾
Everything that you like sucks.
听着 Colleen马上要生第二胎了
Listen, Colleen's having another baby.
明白吗 她快把我逼疯了
You understand? She driving me crazy right now.
我得离家远点
I gotta get out this house.
这个周末你们打算干啥
What y'all doing this weekend?
反正干啥也不和你一起
Oh, not... not doing anything with you,
肯定不了
I wouldn't think. No.
说不定就在家里宅着
Probably just sitting at home
幻想我们身处这个电子音乐节
wishing we were at this electronic music festival.
是啊 - 恩哼
Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
听起来真是梦幻时刻啊
That sounds like a good-ass time.
算我一个
Count me in.
我可以和你们一起玩吗
Can I roll with y'all?
天塌下来
In what world
我们都不会在周末和你一起玩
would we hang out with you on the weekends?
地裂也不行 - 恩哼
Not earth. - Uh-uh.
听着
Listen.
你们不知道现在问题的严重性
Y'all don't understand what's going on.
她整天放屁 一直逼我做婴儿保护设施
She is farting all the time, she's making me babyproof stuff.
我要出去透透气
I gotta get out this house!
只要能出去让我♥干♥啥都行
I'll do anything to get out this house!
给你们所有人口♥交♥都行
I'll suck y'all to get out this house.
哇哦 - 好吧好吧
Whoa. - Okay, all right.
你不用给我们口♥交♥
You don't need to suck our dick.
就能跟我们一起去 - 不 不 不
To go with us. - No, no, no.
这是90年代大家的说话习惯吗
It's because, you know, that's a thing from the '90s.
就讲 "我会给你口♥交♥"
You just say, you know, "I'm gonna suck your dick,"
当然并不是真的要去口♥交♥
but you don't really mean that.
你说的好像你真的
It seems like you said it
很想那样做似的
like you really wanted to.
你们都误解
Y'all "Misconstruding"
我的意思啦
everything I'm saying right now.
我去买♥♥票 买♥♥任何你们需要的东西
I'ma get the tickets and whatever y'all need.
只要你们答应让我一起去
Just let me go with y'all.
好吧 行 - 好 好
Yes. Fine. - Yeah, yeah.
那实在太好了
That would actually be cool.
只是千万别给我们口
Just don't suck our dick, please.
棒 等等 其实还有件事
Yes! Wait, actually, one thing.
Bill和Waymond要买♥♥车
Bill and Waymond are going car shopping.
他们准备买♥♥两辆尼桑
They're trying to get matching Nissans
他们需要运用我的谈判技巧
and they need my negotiating skills
去帮忙杀杀价 知道吗
at the dealership, you know?
好故事 赶紧买♥♥票去
Cool story. Go buy those tickets.
嘴巴离我们的裤裆远点
And keep our out your mouth.
对 - 我会去买♥♥票的
Yeah. - I'll get the tickets.
你们负责甩掉他俩
Y'all cut them loose.
说好了
That's the deal.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay. All right.
不用谢 - 这就是谈判技巧
You're welcome. - Negotiating skills.
我们要去啦 - 我们要去啦
We're going. - We're going.
我们要去啦 - 你也要去啦
We're going! - You're going!
我们要去啦 - 你们也要去啦
We're going. - And you're going.
噢 噢 噢 噢 - 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh, oh! - Oh, oh.
教教我怎么做
Teach me how to do that.
噢 - 就是一个能量球
Oh. - It's just an energy ball.
啥 - 一个能量球
What is it? - It's an energy ball.
你确定我们不能去看那个ddt啥的
Are you sure we can't come with to the ddt thing?
是啊 我肯定
Yeah, I am sure about that
因为你们连它的全名都不知道
because you don't even know the name of it.
而且因为你太老了
Because it's... you're an old dude.
"ddt" - 他居然说"ddt"
"Ddt"? - He said "Ddt."
我倒真是想去参与下ddt - 是啊是啊
I'd love to go to a ddt thing. - Oh yeah.
比如去个音乐节 - ddt是个摔跤的招式
Like, a festival. - It's a wrestling move.
对 那是个摔跤招式 - 夏日狂潮快到了
Yeah, it's a wrestling move. - Summerslam's coming up.
这样没问题吧
So you're... you're okay with it?
没问题 - 好的
We're straight. - All right.
Tez就是那样 你知道的
Just Tez being Tez, you know?
我们只是传个话儿
We're just kinda, like, telling you,
无所谓啦 吃三明治喽
but whatever. Sandwich time.
不错 - 我要吃点芝士条
Cool. - I'm gonna get a string cheese.
噢 噢 噢 噢
Ow, ow, ow, ow!
你确定你没事
Are you sure you're okay?
说了我没事 - 好吧
I said I'm fine! - Okay.
我看见了带棒球卡的零食哟
I see, uh, ooh, mootown snackers.
不错 恩 - 没想到还有这些
Nice. Mmm. - They still make those,
估计是
I guess. Ooh.
听见刚才那个降调没 哥们 - 恩
Oh! Did you hear that drop, dude? - Mm!
我给它起名叫"Ders潮流"
I'm calling it "The Ders effect."
哇 酷啊 - 是啊
Whoa. Cool. - Yeah.
你是个DJ - 转啊转
You're a DJ. - Spinning.
猜猜我的DJ名字是啥
And guess what my DJ name is.
DJ Ango 不错吧
DJ Ango. What?
太酷了 是啊
Very cool. Cool, yeah.
对吧 - 其实我不太明白
Right? - I don't... I don't get it,
但是你兴奋我就兴奋
but I'm pumped that you're pumped.
我跟着你兴奋
I'm pumped about that.
DJ Ango
DJ Ango.
Django Jamie Foxx
Django. Jamie Foxx.
我还是不懂
I still don't understand,
不过老实说 咱们来说点正事
but, honestly, let's get real for a second.
你觉得怎么样
What are we thinking?
肌肉不错吧
That's pretty sicky gnar.
是啊 - 对吧
Yeah. - Right?
有毛 - 是啊 是有点
Hair. - Yeah, well, it's...
是有点 好吧 有点毛茸茸的
it does... and you know... yes, it is hairy,
不过我在积蓄能量
but I'm harvesting energy,
把它都存在我的核心了
and I'm storing it here in my core.
噢 好吧 不错 - 是啊 因为我天生
Oh, okay. Yeah. - Yeah, 'cause I have, like,
一副跳舞好身材 对不 - 对
a dance body, right? - Yeah.
但是我得保持好我的力量
But I need to maintain the core
免得跳舞的时候伤到我自己
so I don't hurt myself out there on the raver floor
那里简直太狂野了 伙计
because it gets pretty wild, man.
是啊 - 好狂野
Yeah. - It gets wild,
因为到处都是旺盛的精力
'cause all this energy's tossing around.
你把它扔到那边
You're gonna throw it over here
然后赶紧再拽回来
and you gotta catch it.
然后像小种子一样吞进去
And you swallow it like a little seed,
它就驻扎在你的丹田了
and now it's in your belly.
现在在你的丹田
Now it's in your belly,
然后你就 啊
and then you just... uhhh!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表