Yeah, uh, uh,
但是勃起药片有用啊
but erection pills actually work.
下巴增大药片没用 这才是笑点啊
And chin pills do not, and that is the joke.
对
Yeah.
哦 同志们 看这个
Whoa, dudes, check a load of this.
"免费按♥摩♥椅"
"Free massage chair."
这是什么时候贴上去的
When did that get up there?
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
这玩意儿太特么好了
This thing is freaking incredible.
这按♥摩♥椅太爽了 还不要钱
I mean, this chair is legit, dude, and for free?
我喜欢这椅子 因为我不需要再让你们
What I love about it is now I don't have to make you guys
用脚给我按♥摩♥背了 我要给这人打个电♥话♥
walk on my back. I'm gonna call this guy.
我不是给你按♥摩♥背的 我是为了按♥摩♥我自己的脚
You don't make me do that. I do that to massage my feet.
说实话 我不喜欢用脚踩他背
Yeah, to be honest, I hate walking on his back, man,
因为 我怕像挤牙膏一样
because, like, I'm afraid that I'm gonna toothpaste-tube
会有东西从他屁♥股♥里出来
poop out of his butt.
你好 对 我是想问那个按♥摩♥椅的
Hello, yes, I'm calling about the massage chair.
对 我赢过
Yeah, I was won...
好
Okay.
行 好 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Yes. Okay. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
好 好 好 新情况 新情况
Okay, okay, okay. Update, update.
刚和那人儿说完 情况是这样
Just talked to the guy. Here's the deal.
他已经说了要把按♥摩♥椅给另外一个人
He already promised the chair to somebody.
但是
But...
如果我们能先到他那里 按♥摩♥椅就归我们了
If we get there first, the chair's ours.
两点是截止时间
2:00. that's the deadline.
我们有一个小时午餐时间
I mean, we got an hour lunch.
你觉得我们来得及吗 - 嗯
You think we can make it? - Yeah.
肯定来得及
I know we can.
友谊 力量
Friendship, power,
不屈不饶
perseverance!
好耶
Yeah!
*友谊和力量还有* - *吧吧吧吧吧吧*
*Friendship and power and* - *Ba ba bam bam bam*
*不屈不挠*
*Perseverance*
那个 我觉得按♥摩♥椅应该放到我房♥间里
All right, so I'm thinking the chair should go in my room
因为和我的高端装潢比较搭
because it would match my upscale decor.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
要放也是放到我房♥间里
If anything, it's going in my room,
如果你们想预约个按♥摩♥时间的话
and then if you guys, like, wanna reserve a time,
完全没问题 除非我已经预约那个时段了
you can do so, unless I've already reserved a time,
那样的话 你们就不能用了
in which case, you can't do so.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
我们要把按♥摩♥椅放到泳池旁边
We're putting the chair outside by the pool, baby.
我们一边按♥摩♥ - 啥
We're gonna get some massages... - What?
一边看着水流
While you're looking at the water.
舒服得很 相信我
Real nice setup. Trust me.
你们会喜欢的 - 你疯了吧
You're gonna love it. Mwah! - Are you crazy?
水就在旁边 你会触电的
The water right there? You're gonna get electrocuted.
应该放到我房♥间 那里能看见泳池的风景
It should go in my room, which has a view of the pool.
还有 你们能听我的300张CD
Also, you'll have access to my 300-CD-disc carousel.
随机播放 躺下来 多逍遥
Hit "Rando", lean back, jam-oh-nay.
你们都不知道我的伙伴们有多厉害
Y'all don't even know about my squad!
这些好了 他开始吼了 - 懂吗
Great, now he's yelling. - Okay?
因为我屋里有电影海报
'Cause I got movie posters in... in my room.
<神奇上尉> <火爆教头> <魔鬼任务>
Shazam, blue chips, steel,
大部分都是奥尼尔的电影海报
all Shaq movie posters, mostly,
因为我觉得他是个伟大的演员
because I think he's a fantastic actor.
还有一张克里斯·穆林的篮球海报
And also one Chris Mullin basketball poster.
我不想这么说 - 不是个电影
I hate to put my foot down... - Not a movie.
不过是我给那人儿打的电♥话♥
But I actually talked to the real guy.
所以我觉得那意味着我有
So I think that means that I have...
我抢了 哦 - 我刚想说我抢来着
Dibs. Oh! - I was just gonna say dibs!
我抢了 - 哦耶
Dibs. - Oh, yeah!
唯一能装下那按♥摩♥椅的车在我手上
I have the only car that can pick it up.
现在没了 - 嘿
You did! - Hey!
哦 你比我先抢走了
Oh, you did it before I could do it!
你比我先抢走了 - 停 你在干
You did it before I could do it! - Stop! What are...
别推我 现在他坐进去了 这下好了
Don't push me! Now he's in there. Great.
不开 我是不会开门的
Not doing it. I'm not doing it.
Blake 你都不会开车
Blake, you don't even know how to drive, man.
闭嘴 我会的 - 开门
Shut up. Yes, I do. - Come on.
听着 你这是在玩火 Anderson
Listen, you wanna play with fire, Anderson...
哦 把火熄了
Whoa, turn that off!
就假装你在玩赛车游戏
Just pretend it's Cruis'n USA
提前30分钟到了电影院
and you're 30 minutes early for your movie.
快开门
Open up!
倒档要开得飞起 走喽
And "R" For really fast. Here we go!
Blake 别这样
Blake, come on.
别这样 - 我成功了
Come on! - I'm doing it!
我要踢死你 - 嘿
I'm gonna kick... - Hey!
快让我进去 - 不要踢车啊
You let me in! - Stop kicking the car.
让我进去 - 不要踢我的车啊
You let me in! - Stop kicking my car!
轻轻的我走了哦
And I'm moonwalkin' out of here, baby.
你毁了我的生活和我的按♥摩♥椅
You are messing with my life and my chair!
没错 你 - 不要踢啦
Yeah, right, you... - Stop kicking it!
看我的空手道
I'm gonna karate...
再见啦 拜拜 - 喂 喂 喂
See ya, bye-bye. - Whoa, whoa, whoa!
嘿 兄弟兄弟 别 不要再倒了
Hey, dude, dude, don't... Do not back up any more!
为啥 因为你想把车要回来吗
Oh, yeah? Why? 'Cause you want the car back?
错误道路
停 车 严重轮胎损伤
不要啊
No!
靠 什么鬼 - 这下好了
Oh, what the hell? - Awesome.
好吧 你高兴了吧 没人得到按♥摩♥椅了
Well, I hope you're happy. Now nobody gets a massage chair.
好吧 看来我叫"没人"
Well, then I guess I'm a nobody.
哦耶 走着
Oh, yeah, baby!
错误道路
停 车 严重轮胎损伤
啥 等等我啊
What? Wait!
等等 - 等等啊
Wait. - Wait!
不许动 妈蛋的
Freeze, mother (bleep)!
这可是真枪 真枪
This is a real gun! It's a real gun!
我拿着枪呢 起来
It's a real gun! Get up!
起来 起来
Get up, get up!
这不是真枪 是只手
It's not a real gun. It was a hand.
是一只手啊 多明显 蠢蛋
It was a hand, obviously, idiot.
喂 清场了 清场了 都下车
Oh, wipe out, wipe out, wipe out.
快出来
You gotta get out!
走着走着
Yeah, let's go, let's go.
嘿 你的刹车坏了
Whoa! Your brakes don't work!
嘿 兄弟别紧张
Whoa, whoa! Dude, chill.
我得赶紧检查一下刹车
I need to check the brakes really quick.
神经病 我这是偷你的车呢
Psych! I'm stealing it.
你们搞什么鬼呢
What the hell are you doing?
我们在感谢自己 傻蛋
We're appreciating ourselves, dickhead!
滚回来 贱♥人♥
Get back here, scumbags!
把道让开 你这诺库龟
Outta my way, Koopa Troopa.
耀西来啦
Yoshi coming through!
你可不是耀西 亲
You're not Yoshi, dude.
你也就是桃子公主
In fact, you're princess peach.
我是库巴魔王 Ders是贱♥人♥路易基
I'm Bowser. Ders is that bitch Luigi.
管他的呢 路易基很酷的
Whatever, dude. Luigi's cool!
但是面对现实吧 DeMamp
But let's face the facts, DeMamp.
你也就是那蘑菇了
You're toadstool all day.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
如果我不是库巴魔王 我绝壁是瓦里奥
If I'm not Bowser, I'm definitely freakin' Wario!
我才不是坏蘑菇呢
I'm no bitch-ass toad.
我跟你们这帮贱♥人♥玩的都不是同一种游戏
I'm not even in the same game as you bitches!
我玩儿的是大金刚赛车
I'm in Diddy Kong Racing, baby!
等一下啊 能改游戏的话
Wait a second, if we're changing games,
那我就是演007的皮尔斯·布鲁斯南
I'm Pierce Brosnan in 007.
当心点
Heads up.
好吧 你们是谁我都无所谓
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表