练了三年呢
for three years.
别紧张
Don't be nervous
跟着我 - 好的
Follow my lead. - Yeah.
我们认识Stan Stan认识我们
We know Stan, Stan knows us.
嘿 - 有事吗
Hey. - Can I help you?
我们是来加入组织的
Yes, we are here to be initiated.
我们先前确实像个蠢货
Yeah, we were being real, uh, sigma newbs earlier.
来吧 在我屁♥股♥里塞卫生棉条吧
But, go ahead and shove a tampon up my ass!
抱歉 你们是谁
Sorry, who are you?
我们是Stan的好兄弟 最好让我们进去
Oh, we're Stan's pledges. Better let us in.
呃 最重要的好兄弟 - 没错
Uh, top pledges. - Right.
噢 滚球 Stan吗 - 是的
Oh, dip. Stan? - Yeah.
姓Halen的吗 - 是的
Halen? - Right.
是的 - 等等 等等
Yeah. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
Stan现在试着招人了吗
Stan's trying to initiate people now?
是的 他是这的传奇人物 所以 - 不不
Yeah, well, he's got all-time legendary status here, so. - No. No!
Stan从来不是我们兄弟会的一员
Stan was never in kappa zeta nu.
他就是个疯子 四处鬼鬼祟祟地游荡
Yeah, he's just an insane guy who lurks around
想成为我们的一员
and tries to party with us.
好吧 哥们
Yeah, man...
那八成是另外一个Stan
But that's probably a different Stan.
这个Stan
This Stan is, uh...
他是一个可靠的伙伴
Well, he's a staunch fellow with, um, very...
那是他 - 那照片上的人
That's him. - That's a picture of...
那照片上的人是他 - 我就知道 我就知道
That's a picture of him. - I knew it, I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道 我告诉自己我知道
I knew it, and I... And I told myself I knew it.
他现在和我们的朋友单独呆在房♥子里
He's alone in the house with our friend right now.
小心点 Stan就是一个想成为别人兄弟的精神病
Be careful, Stan's, like, a real psych-bro-path.
就是 他就是马屁精加精神病
Yeah, he's a, uh, bro-ciopath.
有意思 不过 - 笑话不错
That's funny, but... - That was good.
听这个 - 快回家
Here he is. - Come home!
他完全疯了 天啊
He's gone completely crazy! Oh, God!
我们得走了 快点 快点
We gotta go. Come on, come on, come on!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
他是个 他是个反兄弟患者
Oh, he's a... He's a bro-mophobe!
反兄弟患者 - 反兄弟患者
Bro-mophobe! - Bro-mophobe.
反兄弟患者
Bro-mophobe.
一直转进他的语♥音♥信箱
Keeps going to his voicemail.
快点啊 接电♥话♥
Come on, Adam! Pick up!
不好 我确信他们在这里
Oh, no, dude. I'm pretty sure they're here.
快点
Come on!
不知道我们将会看见什么
You don't know what we're gonna see.
加入
我们
Adam Adam
Adam? Adam?
老天爷 - Stan
Jesus! - Stan!
那个甚至不是你的真名吧
If that's even your real name.
还是叫Steve 我打赌你叫Steve
Or Steve! Oh, I bet it's Steve.
还是叫Michael 你长得就像叫Michael的
Or is it Michael? You look like a Michael, man.
如果那个是你名字我可要生气了
And I'm gonna be pissed if that's your name.
我在这
I'm right here.
抱歉 我站着睡着了
Sorry, I fell asleep while standing.
一下子就睡着了 - 噢 不
It's easy to do. - Oh, no.
我的天 哥们你还好吧
Oh, my God! Are you okay, man?
噢 滚球 - 噢 滚球
Oh, dip! - Oh, dip.
"噢 滚球" 我们现在也这么说了吗
"Oh, dip"? Are we saying that now?
是的 一些兄弟会的家伙这么说
Yeah, some frat dude said it,
所以我们也开始这么用了
so we're gonna start using it.
噢
Oh!
噢 我有点头晕
Oh, I got... I got hazed.
看起来挺酷的吧
Looks cool, huh?
唔 是的 挺酷的
Um... Yeah! No, it's cool.
有时候你就得彻底改造自己
Yeah, sometimes you gotta reinvent yourself.
麦莉·塞勒斯这么做了 还有蕾哈娜 - 闭嘴吧
Miley Cyrus did it, rihanna. - No, shut up!
停停停 听着 是这么回事
Stop, Adam, stop! Look, here's the deal.
他从来也不属于兄弟会 Stan在骗你
He was never in a frat. Stan's lying to you.
什么 - 是的
What! - Yeah, here.
听起来不像真的 - 是真的 相信我
That doesn't seem real. - It's real, trust me.
哥们 你们回来了
Dudes! You came back!
我给你们做了晚饭
I made you dinner.
啊哈
Ahh!
Stan 看到你很高兴
Stan, it's great to see you and all,
不过 我们觉得你该走了
but, uh, we think you oughta go.
我们知道你不是KZN兄弟会的
We know you weren't in kappa...
一员
Zeta nu.
是吗
Really?
如果我不属于KZN兄弟会
Well, if I wasn't in kappa zeta nu,
我会这么做吗
would I do this?
噢 耶
Oh, yeah!
哇 - 酷
Whoo! - Cool!
印出来的效果还不错
Oh, it's come out perfect!
我可能需要你们哥几个之中的一个给我吹吹
Wow, I might need one of you bros to blow on this.
我们即将开启属于我们自己的KZN兄弟会篇章
We are starting our own chapter of kappa zeta nu.
我的首要原则就是 只要你入会了
And my main rule is, once you're in,
你就永不能退出
you're never getting out.
好吧 你那个热铁离我们远点
Okay, hey, you get that hot iron thing away from us.
闻起来像在烤肉
Ugh, it smells like barbecue.
就像孟菲斯烤排 啊
Like a Memphis rub... Aah!
我是英雄 你们看见了吗
I'm the hero! Did you see that?
我是个英雄
I'm a hero.
操 别进这屋
Oh, shit. Don't... don't run into this.
关上门
Close the door!
是时候成为永远的兄弟会铁哥们了
Time to become fraternity brothers forever
把标志给你们印在哪里才最经典呢
But where's the most epic place to brand you?
二头肌上 还是小腿上
The biceps? Maybe the calf?
思考的时候得喝酒
Drink while you think!
什么 - 是的 是的
What? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你正在想把标志给我们印在哪
You're thinking about places to brand us.
意味着你得喝酒
That means you gotta be drinking.
那是你的规则 - 是的
That's your rule! - Yeah.
这是主要规则 对吧
It's like a main one, right?
好吧 反正我脑袋里也不嗡嗡响了
Fine, my buzz is wearing off anyway.
它们都空了 哥们
They're all empty, bro.
我们喝干了这所房♥子
We drank the house!
说明你得跑去买♥♥酒
That means you need to go on a beer run
别管我们 - 额
and leave us alone. - Uh-uh.
你不能丢下你的好兄弟 无人照看
You can't leave pledges unattended.
我能找到可以喝的东西
I'll find something to drink.
嘿 这里有酒
Hey! Hey! This has alcohol in it.
只是空气清新剂之类的
Just an air freshener thing.
我才不喝那个像尿一样的东西
I'm not drinking that pussy piss.
那你就违背了你的一条首要规则
Well, then you're breaking one of your number one rules,
你个土鳖
you... peasant!
土鳖 - 就是
Peasant! - Yeah.
喔 - 他不敢喝
Ooh. - He's scared to drink it.
你是一个胆小的婊♥子♥养♥的♥土鳖
You're a scared little bitch peasant.
"操♥你♥妈♥的 圣地亚哥"
"Go fuck yourself, San Diego!"
不错
Nice.
经典台词 - 是个好台词
Classic line. - That was a good line.
味道棒极了
It's so good!
当它碰到你的嘴唇时 味道棒极了
Once it hits your lips, it's so good.
老一套
Old school.
喝牛奶是个错误的选择 播音员
Milk was a... bad choice. Anchorman.
播音员
Anchorman.
我们可能会杀了他 是吗
We might have killed him, right?
我不觉得 你在做什么
I don't think so. What are you...
来吧
Come on, hey.
噢 试试 试试 - 再试一次 再试一次
Oh! Try it, try it. - Do it again, do it again.
让我试一次 - 他们会知道
Here, let me do it. - They're gonna know that...
嘿 算了吧
Hey, guys, come on!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表