感情深 一口闷
Chugging beers with my friends.
呜哦
Whoo!
往高喝 往疯玩
Getting shmacked! Getting loco.
活得惊心动魄
We livin' that loco life.
给我现在深爱的朋友再来50杯啤酒
50 more beers for my friends who I love now
让我现在不爱的那几位去死好了
and not for my friends who I don't love now.
我爱你们 兄弟 你们真的好炫酷
I love you, dudes. You guys are cool.
来 来 来
Well, well, well.
这不是只捣乱小熊仔嘛
Aren't you a rowdy little bear cub?
Rowdy Roddy式熊抱
Rowdy Roddy bear hug.
攻击 - 哇哦
Coming at you! - Whoa!
你比我壮太多了
Oh, you're way stronger than I am.
喂 兄弟 - 你比我壮太多
Hey, buddy. - You're way stronger than I am.
喂 小声点行吗
Hey, you got to bring it down a little bit.
有人正在看比赛
People are trying to watch the game here.
好好 没问题
Yeah, okay, no, I will.
你让我往东我不敢往西 因为
Oh, I'll listen to everything you say 'cause
你声音好凶哦 - 你自找的 你死定了
of your imposing voice... oh! - All right, you're done.
喂 喂 喂 小心点 兄弟 别这样
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Watch out, man, come on.
我家也有啤酒
I got beers back at my place.
好耶 我要去他家了
Yeah, I'm gonna go back to his place.
人家才不想继续待在这屌♥丝地方呢
I don't want to be in this stupid place.
快跑 快跑
Let's go! Let's go!
给点力啊 你个小婊砸
Come on, you little bitch.
好香 香 香 香
Yummy, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.
这是应你要求做的墨西哥卷饼
And here are those fajitas that you demanded of me...
威玛猎犬赢了 你特么逗我呢
The Weimaraner? Are you me?
不
No!
怎么了
Uh, what's happening?
我押了400块赌那条雪纳瑞赢
I put 400 bucks on the schnauzer to take it all,
可他妈的它只知道小跑
and he fucking took a dump mid-trot.
哦 - 那样我们就赢不了了
Oh. - That's gonna cost us the win!
谁会那样子 - 是额
Who does that? - Okay.
那个 那个 那个
All right, all right, all right.
也许 也许 听我说 好吗
Maybe, maybe... Hear me out,
也许这个会让你开心点
maybe this will cheer you up, okay?
我给你做了个小玩意
I made a little something for you to,
来感谢你让我住下
you know, say thank you for letting me stay here.
你不用这么客气
You didn't have to do that.
我只是做了点艺术手工
I just arts and crafted something.
是吗 - 我希望你能喜欢
Yeah? - I hope you like it.
我做了些改动
I kind of made some adjustments
在裙子的文胸部分 胸口这
in the br-bra area, the chest area.
这是我最喜欢的裙子 - 是吗
That's my favorite dress. - Right?
我的韩国妈妈送给我的 被你给毁了
My Korean mom gave it to me! You ruined it!
这不算是毁了它吧 我只是做了点小创造
I wouldn't say I ruined it. I kind of reinterpreted it.
很多女孩都在汤不热上晒作品呢
A lot of girls are doing it on Tumblr.
你只是创造了垃圾
You just reinterpreted garbage.
哈 嗷 好嘛
Wha... whoa! Okay!
你毁了它 你个贱♥人♥
You reinterpret this, you piece of shit!
你再敢染指这房♥子里任何一样东西
You touch one more thing in this house,
老娘就砍了你的爪子
and I will fucking cut your hands off.
嗯 - 老娘去睡觉了
Yep. - I'm going to bed!
嗯
Yep.
晚安
Sweet dreams.
我说过不要酸奶油的
I said no sour cream.
哦 不 不 噢
Oh... no, no. Oh.
今晚你睡浴缸里
Tonight you sleep in the tub,
像那些混♥蛋♥一样
like an asshole would.
额 那个 现在才6点半
Well, it's, uh... It's only 6:30.
有人 这里有人的
Occupied! Someone's in here.
喂 喂 喂 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey! - Hey! Hey! Hey!
警♥察♥ - 怎么回事
Police! - What the hell?
新规矩 5点以后不准拉屎
New rule! No shit after 5:00!
哦 不 不 哦 不要 不要啊
Oh, no, no! Oh, no, no!
不
No!
噢 好多屎
Oh, blue dookie!
谁快点拍个照 伙计 来拍照
Somebody take a picture! Dude, take a picture.
嘿 闭嘴
Hey, shut up!
我们想拍张好照片呢
We're trying to take a picture!
难以置信你一路把我扛回来了 伙计
Can't believe you carried me all the way home, man.
你好强壮
You're strong.
想来点睡前啤酒吗
Want some bed beer?
Blake最爱睡前酒了 - 哦 Blake是你男朋友吗
Blake loved bed beers. - Oh, was Blake your partner?
是啊 他是我的好朋友
Yeah. He's my partner.
至少以前是
At least he was.
我们在一起住了七年
We lived together for seven years.
简直就算是结婚了
We were basically married.
是啊 我以前也有过那种关系
Yeah. I've been there.
好嘛
All right.
噢 你硬了吗
Oh! Is that your hard dick?
是啊
Yeah.
你现在就硬了 - 嗯 是啊
Your dick is hard right now? - Yeah, it is.
哇
Wow.
这才2点钟 你就已经硬了
It is 2:00 A.M., and your penis is already hard?
你的晨勃也太早了 难以置信
You get morning wood this early? That is incredible.
你简直是个超人
You're like a superhero.
你们什么时候闹翻的
When did you guys break up?
几小时前
A couple of hours ago.
额 啊哦
Okay, wow.
额 好吧 这 这不是个好主意
Uh, yeah, this is a... This is a bad idea.
我还是自己去打个飞机吧
I'm just gonna go jerk off.
好的
Okay.
只是 伙计 你不用跟我报告的
Well, you didn't need to tell me that, dude.
那可是你自己的私事
That's something you just kind of keep to yourself.
*只有黑暗*
*Only darkness*
*陪着我在池水中*
*I'm alone with you inside the pond*
*不断下沉*
*Sinking under*
*阳光和你都不在*
*And the sun flies by meanwhile you're gone*
嘿 Blake
Hey, Blake.
之前很抱歉
Sorry about earlier.
那个什么 我有点
I was, you know, being so...
疯了 - 不
Crazy. - No!
我是想说有点醉了
I was gonna say "Tipsy"!
你才疯了呢
I'm not crazy!
我哪里疯了 Blake
What's crazy about me, Blake?
哈 这样算疯吗
Huh? Is this crazy?
我意思是你醉
I meant tips...
欢迎来到Jillian汽车旅馆
Welcome to motel Jillian!
我们规定要开淋浴喷头 不许开灯
We leave the shower on. Lights off!
买♥♥就是了 让你买♥♥
Just buy it. Just buy it.
哥们 你打字声音能不能小点
Can you not type so loud, dude?
我没有 嘘 闭嘴 我在跟人说话
I'm not... shh, shut up, I'm talking to someone.
嘿 我们有些电♥话♥有杂音
Hey, some of the phones are acting spotty,
一会有技术人员过来检查
so we have a tech guy coming through to check it out.
哦 好消息 耶 我得告诉你们
That's great to know. Yeah, and I want you to know
昨晚上大概是我这辈子最棒的一晚了
that I had probably the best night of my life last night.
是啊 你们知道吗
Yeah, you know?
有特别多好玩的事情 我一直笑个不停
It was full of laughter and funny situations.
就像<和库伯先生一起玩>里演的一样
It was like living in an episode of Hangin' With Mr. Cooper.
嗯 - 酷
Hmm. - Cool.
昨晚也是我人生最美好的时光之一
I also had one of the best times of my life last night.
实在是太有趣了 哦 上帝啊
It was so much fun! Oh, my God!
简直和<加州梦想>里一样一样的
It was like an episode of California Dreaming.
你们昨晚过的像电视剧 这确实很酷
It's cool that you guys had TV show nights.
我却有个电影般的夜晚 就像<小鬼总动员>
I had a movie night. It was like Bebe's Kids.
嘿 你们还是像<时空怪客>那样嗖的一下
Hey, why don't you Quantum Leap
开始打电♥话♥干活吧
back on the phones?
这个说得不错
That was good actually.
那我们不如就干脆拿上租约
So why don't we just take this lease,
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表